Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 AM

Default MI - illegal alien runs from routine traffic stop

Traffic stop in Sand Beach Township results in arrest of man from Mexico
mlive.com
July 8, 2010
http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/i...each_tow.html8

BAD AXE — U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents were called on to pick up an unregistered foreigner arrested early today in Huron County.

The suspect allegedly tried to run from a routine traffic stop about 1:25 a.m. on McIntosh near Schock in Sand Beach Township, said Sheriff Kelly J. Hanson.

Deputy Ryan Swartz attempted to stop a Pontiac Grand Am for defective equipment and no license plate, Hanson said.

As the vehicle was slowing down, the driver’s door opened and the driver attempted to exit the moving car, the sheriff said.

Swartz ran up to the car with his stun gun drawn and stopped the driver in his tracks, Hanson said. He did not say whether the deputy deployed the weapon or just threatened to.

Border Patrol agents from Marysville picked up the suspect.

Deputies impounded the car, which is registered to a local dairy farm, and will hold the vehicle until investigators can question the owners, Hanson said.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 AM

If you jump out of your car and run but are stopped with a stun gun, is that racial profiling?
Old 07-09-2010, 12:15 PM
As seen on TV!

"unregistered foreigner"...Hey, that's a new one!..
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
"unregistered foreigner"...Hey, that's a new one!..
Isn't it amazing how many "cute" names they can come up with for illegals aliens. Next is might be "misplaced person" or "culturally displaced".
Old 07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
As seen on TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Isn't it amazing how many "cute" names they can come up with for illegals aliens. Next is might be "misplaced person" or "culturally displaced".
My dogs license was going to expire in the next few weeks, so I went to get it updated/Rabies shots, the whole lot.
The Animal Service are run by the Sheriff's Dept here, and They don't enforce any form of 287g, or the like because of the local Wineries, so I asked if I could forgo the license, and just lable My dog as an "undocumented Canine".
They told Me I would not only get a $520 fine, but also 20 days in jail if I tried.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
My dogs license was going to expire in the next few weeks, so I went to get it updated/Rabies shots, the whole lot.
The Animal Service are run by the Sheriff's Dept here, and They don't enforce any form of 287g, or the like because of the local Wineries, so I asked if I could forgo the license, and just lable My dog as an "undocumented Canine".
They told Me I would not only get a $520 fine, but also 20 days in jail if I tried.
Yup, the double standard right out there for all to see. I paid for tags for my dog for ten years, but the last couple years I said "NO". I refuse to give any money to pay for what others don't. If I could get away with not licensing my cars, I would. I don't want the city, county, state or feds getting anything. They can go to hell!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:28 PM

I will test the waters on a lot of things these days but I keep some up to date. Don't have any pets so I get by there.
There are getting to be a lot of 'fees' and levys these days. The City Councils cannot pass laws fast enough. I heard a few days ago that the LA City Council is gearing up to attach a $100 parcel fee to the property bills. One of these days any senior who does not have the funds to keep up with the fees, I think they will lose their homes because they cannot pay the property tax.
I was reading the Penny Saver Garage Sales today and the fee for a yard sale is now $17. Have your yard sale and try to sell something, people do not want to pay any thing for it, or they try to steal it.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:40 PM

You've got that right Rimo. Or 2 or 3 cars of illegals show up and you have to hire an armored guard to guard your junk. They've got it down to tee.