Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > Sports

Sports Topics relating to sports

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-25-2009, 02:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim55 View Post
Uh oh, Saints got a loss. Colts are the only perfect team left. MY Colts, that is.

Tim, I want you to start focusing. Start thinking, reeeeaaally hard, about the undefeated Patriots waltzing into the Superbowl against the Giants and your team's quarterback's less-talented brother. Tim, you saw what the Dome Patrol did to the Patriots this year, right? Start to visualize, Tim, the black and gold calamity that might befall the Colts in the postseason, and then we can talk.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM

I don't expect the Colts to go undefeated. A perfect season would be nice, but not likely. The Colts are nicked up, and won't be playing injured players in the final two. Oh, and the only thing I am visualizing is Manning throwing for 350 yards and 3 TD's. Addai rushing for at least one, and Freeney and Mathis turning Brees into the soft filling found in an Oreo cookie. Which can only happen if both teams make it to the SB.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Oath Keeper

The Calvary arrived the other day. Go Cowboys!!!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 07:41 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim55 View Post
I don't expect the Colts to go undefeated. A perfect season would be nice, but not likely. The Colts are nicked up, and won't be playing injured players in the final two. Oh, and the only thing I am visualizing is Manning throwing for 350 yards and 3 TD's. Addai rushing for at least one, and Freeney and Mathis turning Brees into the soft filling found in an Oreo cookie. Which can only happen if both teams make it to the SB.

I have a much more interesting proposition. Just to see the ensuing calamity, let's agree that, once the playoffs arrive that the Colts and Saints will be required to utilize Michael Vick and Jamarcus Russell, respectively, as their starting quarterbacks.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:49 PM

We won't need to do that.......Colts fans are looking to kill Bill Polian and Coach Caldwell and eat them. Never seen anything like it....Enough calamity already.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:50 PM
"SZinWestLA"

At least your team had an understandable reason for losing this weekend.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:27 PM

I don't really agree with that...I would have liked the starters to stay in for one more drive. They really threw that rookie QB to the wolves. Starters will probably play one series this week. Betting these games the last two weeks of the season is a real bear. Resting players pulls money out of my pockets.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:36 PM

Saints looking extremely tough right now. Pretty impressive dispatching of the Cardinals. Next week should be a better test for them though.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:53 PM
"SZinWestLA"

I'm afraid to say anything before the end of the next game. I don't want to jinx it.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:01 PM

Getting pretty close to Colts VS Saints. Ima comin ta git ya, SZ.