Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-17-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
The best way to confront problems in any institution of higher learning is to not stoop to the level of people doing the damage. Always assume a higher tone and stick to the subject which presumes to be addressed. Universities function by being places of intellectual discipline and insisting on it is always the best way to confront things like we see in the above article.

Ah, good. A university caliber debate.
You want to bring it out here? Then just shut up. Keep your crap to yourself.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:20 AM

It isn't race. It's tribalisim. Tribalisim is the end result of all multicultural efforts. Tribalisim is about power. There's no getting along in tribal conflicts. It's about raw, naked power over everyone who isn't part of your tribe.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:37 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
You want to bring it out here? Then just shut up. Keep your crap to yourself.

You request the nearly impossible of me. How could I possibly top You're full of $hit? You've covered just about all the essential points and potential rejoinders, Jean. What other cogent response to an argument, with which one doesn't agree, could be made?

Look, if nothing else, your writing style seems to have acquired brevity, which is a considerable improvement.

So, in short, no Jean, I'm not going to bring it, because you've already thoughtfully arranged all the considered and persuasive responses an educated person could muster. In fact, I think you should take pride in that particular piece of work and add CSUN Alumnus next to what you posted.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:10 PM

Look you ass, all you do is go around and film, too much to actually organize anything beyond getting five people. You ride on others coat tails and try to take the glory. You're basically the same as Naui except on the anti illegal side. You aren't welcome at most anti illegal organizations because of your huge ego. When people get close enough to know exactly who you are, they kick you away. There's no question why they don't want to be around you, it just takes being around you to figure that out.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:07 PM

I think the rest of the folks reading these posts could care less about the individuals posting except what they have to say in print about anything else but other posters.

Could we try to stick to the subject? If you want to comment on opinions, that's one thing, but we should show as much restraint as possible in commenting on other posters as individuals.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Look you ass, all you do is go around and film, too much to actually organize anything beyond getting five people. You ride on others coat tails and try to take the glory. You're basically the same as Naui except on the anti illegal side. You aren't welcome at most anti illegal organizations because of your huge ego. When people get close enough to know exactly who you are, they kick you away. There's no question why they don't want to be around you, it just takes being around you to figure that out.

See? This is why I won't bring it. You have exhausted every possible substantive argument in favor of your position in this thread, before I even got to the table. Like I said, you want the impossible from me.

You're full of $hit ... I'm going to co-opt that one for some public debate in the near future (I hope I get credit for having come up with it!).

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 04-18-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:34 PM
SOS Associate

And here I thought race would be the touchy subject.
I don't care that people have skirmishes with each other, as i think it's better than letting it fester, but maybe in a thread of its' own. All in favor of moving the off topic posts elsewhere say aye?
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 PM

aye!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:45 PM

Aye, aye !!!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
How would you get involved in preventing it?
Great question.

Unfortunatley there's not much political support for lynching, so that's not a viable option as it once was.

I would like to see a civil rights organization like the ACLU or La Raza or the NAACP organized for the express, sole purpose of providing legal assistance to white victims of racially motivated violence and discrimination by non-white savages. We badly need white racial organizations to protect white children. Please don't tell me it won't work. It works superbly for the blacks, mexicans, jews, etc., all of whom have their own race based organizations. Mexican punks behave the way they do because they're protected by the power of the Mexican political and "civil rights" machine. Public school administrators are paralyzed by fear of this machine if they're not actually part of it themselves.

The filing of lawsuits against school administrations, Mecha, La RAza and the individual perpetrators of these crimes against white children would help turn the tide. It would take the pressure off white children if school administrators and the filthy stinking Mexican punks who torment white children were fearful of paying a price.

I will tell you something: If rank and file white people knew what was being done by these Mexican racist organizations to white children, there would be a real uprising in this country. White anger is simmering below the surface and is ready to erupt. This kind of organization organized "for the children" would provide the spark to light the poweder keg.

I grew up in an all white protestant church singing a hym the words of which were: "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world." Like most dull witted white sheep, I actually believed in those words and stupidly sent my hard earned allowance money to fund missionaires to help them. Well, no more. Time to take off the gloves and play by their rules for a change.