Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-01-2010, 01:31 PM

Default Illegal immigrants should return to their countries of origin

This is an opinion piece that I'm assuming is in response to the recent marches. But what I wanted to bring to your attention is this one specific response to it by a 'progressive loon'.

Illegal immigrants should return to their countries of origin
The March 20 march calling for immigration reform wasn't about reform; the purpose of the march was a call for amnesty for illegal immigrants who don't deserve to be in this country.

What they deserve is to be sent back to the country where they or their parents came from.
Were there any justice, ICE agents would have been at the end of the parade route with buses waiting to return anyone unable to prove U.S. citizenship back to the country where they originally came from.
It would be fitting if the U.S. treated illegal immigrants entering from our southern border the same way Mexico treats illegals entering from their southern border. That is, to immediately send them back across to wherever they came from.
Also, what will it cost the U.S. if the disastrous health care reform were to include millions of formerly illegal immigrants?
Illegal immigrants should spend time fixing things in their own country or trying to become U.S. citizens through legal means.
Brian Burleson
Seaside
http://www.thecalifornian.com/articl...NION03/3310321

And here is the response to this opinion piece.
This statement has to be the biggest bunch of crock I've ever read. I think it should be other way around. If you don't like the current state of affairs here in our area...GET OUT!... Its clear this man and his prejudical rhetoric is part of the problem and most definitely not part of the solution. You maybe an American citizen, but your comments are definitely UN-AMERICAN. We are and will continue to be a nation of immigrants...GET OVER IT!... What gets me is that in this great nation of ours, we have to tolerate biggots and their caustic remarks like this because of their consitutional rights to free speech. Rest assured this man's views are and will never be that of us educated people in the Salinas area.... Oh and before you tell me to go back to where ever you think I may be from...remember California is still an American state....

Have you notice how these leftist always remark at how they are educated and how 'we' need to be educated? You hear or read it all the time, that we are just so stupid and uneducated. You see they figure if you don't think they way they do you haven't been educated in their schools or universities, that means your ignorant. They don't say 'informed', no they say educated. Take notice of this slander, and ask yourself why they use that exact word.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:41 PM

The term "educated" is often applied as a euphemism for "beaten or otherwise intimidated into submission".