Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-08-2010, 07:20 AM

Default A Confusing (Chelene) political event

On Saturday, in the course of my support of Bill Hunt for Sheriff I found myself at a "Campaign for Liberty" event. I have never supported Ron Paul. I was surprised that the CCIR and "AIP" candidate for governor, Chelene Nightengale was supported by the "Campaign for Liberty" as it would seem the Pro-Life, Pro-Defense, Pro-Israel, pro-Border Control AIP would not have much in common with the Libertarian "Campaign for Liberty."

I was advised by the "Campaign for Liberty" the immigration law was "unnecessary government." They advised me that the freeway check points were "illegal" and "unconstitutional" that the Border Patrol had no right to look in their cars. The considered the Border Patrol to be doing "just what the Nazis did" and that they make a point to tell the Border Patrol they are Nazis whenever they can.

Clearly, I was at the wrong event.

After a lot of talk about Liberty and rights, they them marched to protest the California Republican Assembly for only endorsing Republicans. The march including climbing over a barrier to trespass on private property and a mass j- walking across Beach Blvd. The police were reportedly called, but I did not seem them arrive.

I only took pictures of Bill Hunt signs.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:22 AM

Default Part 2

Old 03-08-2010, 07:23 AM

Default part 3

Old 03-08-2010, 10:19 AM
SOS Associate

Chelena's first welcome posting in the forum for Constitution party revealed much of the same disdain for Border patrol or borders at all that many of those "constitutionalists" seem to have. She was not exactly given a warm welcome, nor a mandate. Instead, she was challenged and opposed, however this didn't stop her from marching forward in a world nearly to herself, and in spite of the general climate the party members exhibited towards opposing illegal immigration. But that's nothing new for Chelena. Her reign of disaster at SOS often fell into the same realm. Here, we were all about immigration, and she co-opted us for Ron Paul, End the Fed, impeach Obama, and on and on....
She's a sh!t disturber from within whereever she goes.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
On Saturday, in the course of my support of Bill Hunt for Sheriff I found myself at a "Campaign for Liberty" event. I have never supported Ron Paul. I was surprised that the CCIR and "AIP" candidate for governor, Chelene Nightengale was supported by the "Campaign for Liberty" as it would seem the Pro-Life, Pro-Defense, Pro-Israel, pro-Border Control AIP would not have much in common with the Libertarian "Campaign for Liberty."

I was advised by the "Campaign for Liberty" the immigration law was "unnecessary government." They advised me that the freeway check points were "illegal" and "unconstitutional" that the Border Patrol had no right to look in their cars. The considered the Border Patrol to be doing "just what the Nazis did" and that they make a point to tell the Border Patrol they are Nazis whenever they can.

Clearly, I was at the wrong event.

After a lot of talk about Liberty and rights, they them marched to protest the California Republican Assembly for only endorsing Republicans. The march including climbing over a barrier to trespass on private property and a mass j- walking across Beach Blvd. The police were reportedly called, but I did not seem them arrive.

I only took pictures of Bill Hunt signs.
This doesn't sound like a structure event, it looks like a salad of different political opinions
Old 03-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Default National AIP

The National AIP does NOT support Chelene. Her support comes from the branch that used to be the Constitution Party. The do not have a place on the ballot so they run as AIP candidates.

http://www.aipnews.com/