Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I hate Whitman and swore I would never vote for another double talking RINO.

That being said, Allred contends that the misrepresentation of Whitman's husband about never having seen the SS letter should be imputed to Whitman and that Whitman "lied" and is unfit for high public office on that ground.

Interesting idea. Hillary Clinton signed the tax returns that later turned out to be bogus and paid the Cinton's back taxes. That return was under oath under penalty of perjury. Moreover, when the Lewinsky scandal broke, Hillary went on TV, denied the allegations about a "relationship" between Bill and Lewinsky and attributed the false accusations to a "Vast right wing conspiracy." Subsequent events showed that Bill and Hillary lied. (1) Are Bill's lies imputable to Hillary; and (2) Do they disqualify her from high public office?
Unfortunately, perjury is becoming an acceptable form of testimony in American politics. It's also becoming pretty trivial in the courts.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:50 AM

Default Meg Whitman

As a New Yorker I am surely staying out of any debates about California's next Governor. Our own race is nasty enough. However, this accusation by Meg Whitman's maid needs comment.

According to the news, which is sometimes questionable, the maid is accusing Whitman of abuse and underpayment.

According the Meg Whitman she hired the maid through an employment agency and whose papers appeared legitimate even though they were obviously counterfeit as we now are hearing.

The maid was paid $23 per hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ICE letter was sent warning about a mismatch of social security number or other data. But to whom. It was confidential and may have been sent to the maid. We don't as yet know.

Guys and Gals - I believe Meg Whitman when she says this isn't true. The maid, like so many others, is a pathological liar, unscrupulous, a-moral, law breaker, parasite. *( I will hide my real feelings ).

It is so sad that Gloria Allred will parade her in front of TV cameras and foist this scam on the American people. The maid should be tossed back across the border without further ado. How sick is our system that will tolerate this type of scofflaw, law breaker into our court system to besmirch, slander and defame anyone.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-01-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Continent Thief

You can see the actual letter here:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...0_gloria_3.pdf

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-01-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Continent Thief

I can't copy and paste from Gloria Allred's statement because of the pdf format, so I'll quote this directly:

"Meg Whitman should be ashamed and embarrassed that she has lied, but I am so proud of Nicky. She is the hero in this story. She is the courageous Rosa Parks of the movement to win respect and dignity for Latinas and others in the workplace."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. The Rosa Parks of the movement? What movement, the one which encourages people to sneak into the country illegally, lie about their immigration status, and then go boo-hoo when they get found out and terminated in accordance with the law? What planet is Gloria Allred living on?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-01-2010, 04:21 PM
"SZinWestLA"

It's becoming disturbing. I think Allred has actually done Whitman a favor with conservative voters. With her hyper-liberal advocacy of Juanita The Illegal Maid (Rosa Parks, "illegal alien" is offensive, "no criminal," etc.), she's actually generating sympathy/support for Whitman from the Right that really wasn't there before this telenovela broke out.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:00 PM

Default rally

How about a "Deport Nicky" rally at Gloria;s office?

Allred Maroko & Goldberg
6300 Wilshire Blvd #1500
Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone Number (323) 653-6530
Fax Number Not Available
e-mail Not Available
Old 10-01-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
How about a "Deport Nicky" rally at Gloria;s office?

Allred Maroko & Goldberg
6300 Wilshire Blvd #1500
Los Angeles, CA 90048 Phone Number (323) 653-6530
Fax Number Not Available
e-mail Not Available
Pick a date and I'll work on it. Most can only attend on week ends, but the best time to go at her is during the week. This is a fantastic idea. Let's do it. I can start sending out announcements this week if we can come up with a date and time.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:46 PM
SOS Associate

Looks like they have a little metered parking in front

I'll do whatever I can to facilitate
Old 10-01-2010, 10:13 PM

Default rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Pick a date and I'll work on it. Most can only attend on week ends, but the best time to go at her is during the week. This is a fantastic idea. Let's do it. I can start sending out announcements this week if we can come up with a date and time.
I know the weekdays are better, but it is so hard to get our people there. I know it is good to give people advance notice, but I think we need to act soon. And we should get word to Gloria that there will be a protest, I think she loves attention so much she might come out on a Saturday.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
I know the weekdays are better, but it is so hard to get our people there. I know it is good to give people advance notice, but I think we need to act soon. And we should get word to Gloria that there will be a protest, I think she loves attention so much she might come out on a Saturday.
Well I know the sooner we act on this the better. We could consider next Saturday or the following Saturday either is fine with me. This would not really take huge numbers to be effective, but they would help. This one I'm willing to invest in even if only a few show.