Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-23-2011, 04:05 PM

Default Replace slave labor with machines like this

This is a computerized machine that can debone a chicken in seconds and much more sanitary. Yes, machines can replace much of the illegal labor companies cry they will lose if laws are enforced. But companies don’t want to pay the price tag for such machines; having the taxpayer subsidize the illegal workforce is much better for their bottom line.

http://gizmodo.com/5813489/how-to-st...-in-25-seconds
Old 07-23-2011, 05:01 PM

Eliminate Illegal Aliens with Machines Like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDDAGrBjpyo4Bg
Old 07-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Eliminate Illegal Aliens with Machines Like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDDAGrBjpyo4Bg
Nice one Don. Nothing like suggesting genocide to get the point across.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:08 AM

Default Frivolous;

Personally I like dark meat. Further I buy either whole chickens or leg and thigh combo. I like bone in my chicken and I cut it up at home and package it in vacuum sealed bags for the freezer.

The Jap machine may have some commercial application for high volume commercial users but that does not affect me at all.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Nice one Don. Nothing like suggesting genocide to get the point across.
Genocide is not shooting enemy aliens who are invading our country. Dropping atomic bombs on undefended civilian targets (Hiroshima, Nagasaki) on the other side of the world in a country that's already been defeated...that's genocide.

Why are you so quick to defend the enemy? .....Because you're one of them...that's why!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Personally I like dark meat. Further I buy either whole chickens or leg and thigh combo. I like bone in my chicken and I cut it up at home and package it in vacuum sealed bags for the freezer.

The Jap machine may have some commercial application for high volume commercial users but that does not affect me at all.
Same here, less the vacuum bags.

This is another empty tech revolution for the Chicken McNuggets crowd. We don't need that crap anyway. More likely this will provide more fodder for the food processing plants who hire illegal immigrants. More work for them and maybe no accident either.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 PM

I always buy whohe chickens. It is almost the only meat I eat. I only purchase the Foster Farm brand, supposed to be grown in CA. If you watch for specials every few weeks you can find the whole chickens for $.69 or $.79per lb. Sure beats Rib Eye at about $10 per lb. You can find the family packages of rib eye for about $5 some times.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 PM

This was an example of the mechanization that is available and with more focus on using such machines there would be less need or desire for migrant visas. This has nothing to do with personal use in our homes. Chickens are used for dog,cat food and other feed needs that these type machines provide. I would sure prefer a sanitary machine cutting to a illegal who doesn't wash his/her hands.

With more R&D to replace the migrant visas we would have a huge impact on the illegals that stay and produce anchor babies along with chain migration.

Think bigger then ourselves.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Think bigger then ourselves.
Every time we try that the jerk politicans knock us down. Global is what I am beginning to hear a lot.

Wonder where the deboneing machines are made? If not in the USA, then I will deal with the chicken bones at the table.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Every time we try that the jerk politicans knock us down. Global is what I am beginning to hear a lot.

Wonder where the deboneing machines are made? If not in the USA, then I will deal with the chicken bones at the table.
A great deal of chicken deboned is not for human consumption, it is used in cat and dog food. There are also chicken parts use to make hot dogs and such. These machines are for industrial use, the same companies that use illegals. This particular machine isn't made here, but the point is that they can be made, something the agricultural industry doesn't want the public to know. With R&D many different types of machines can be developed to replace what the agricultural industry says illegal alien workforce is needed because Americans don't want to do those jobs.

I am amazed that some of you just don't get it. This debunks the "we can't do without illegal labor".