Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-19-2010, 07:32 AM

Default Mexican-American "Professor" Predicts Race War

Los Angeles, Alta California - August 17, 2010 - (ACN) Dr. Rodolfo F. Acuña, author of the seminal Chicano Studies textbook, Occupied America: A History of Chicanos, stated that Arizona is headed towards a violent race war! Professor Acuña made the prediction in a recent video taped interview by Gabriel Buelna of The Non Profit Network.

At 2.30 minutes into Part 2 of the below taped interview, Gabriel Buelna asks Professor Acuña, "Where do you think this is ultimately headed?" Dr. Rodolfo Acuña without hesitation answers, "I think there is going to be violence!"

http://www.aztlan.net/professor_pred...in_arizona.htm

There are consciousness changing events like Pearl Harbor, which transformed America from 80% anti-war to 80 % pro-war, and 9/11, which did the same thing. I believe that major violence by Mexican/Hispanic insurgents and the sight of bloody massacres and burning cities will be the consciousness changing event in this controversy.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:41 PM

There's a few things here.

La Voz de Aztlan is sort of like a racist WEEKLY WORLD NEWS. Don't be surprised if they "report" that Sheriff Arpaio, while part of a seance, summoned both Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley back from the dead in a conspiricy with Jews to support AB 1070 by frightening "Latinos" especially at the ballot box and also in their homes.

If I remember right, I believe that the SPLC actually censured La Voz as a hate group or hate rag, which would mean La Voz de Aztlan offends even abettors of brown racism.

I didn't see the video, so I can't be for sure, but the text quotes Acuna as saying that he thinks there will be violence. It seems that La Voz racial propaganda hack Cienfuegos put words into Acuna's mouth - that there would be a race war is a statement by Cienfuegos which he attributes to Acuna without direct quotation.

However, Acuna is a nut too. He might like that sort of message put across with personal deniability.

Quote:
Mexican-American professor
predicts race war in Arizona

by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan
Quote:
Los Angeles, Alta California - August 17, 2010 - (ACN) Dr. Rodolfo F. Acuña, author of the seminal Chicano Studies textbook, Occupied America: A History of Chicanos, stated that Arizona is headed towards a violent race war! Professor Acuña made the prediction in a recent video taped interview by Gabriel Buelna of The Non Profit Network.

At 2.30 minutes into Part 2 of the below taped interview, Gabriel Buelna asks Professor Acuña, "Where do you think this is ultimately headed?" Dr. Rodolfo Acuña without hesitation answers, "I think there is going to be violence!"

Between Rudy Acuna, Armando Navarro, and that equally nutty ethnic studies professor flake at the University of New Mexico, it's like a racist "Latino" version of the Three Stooges as the star celebrity darlings of the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

And the incredible thing is that there are actually people who buy into their nut ball bologna.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-19-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:55 PM

Well they may be nuts and crackpots, but their countrymen are occupying parts of Arizona that have been ceded to them by the Federal government and marked with keep out signs. They are invading and occupying American territory without opposition and are killing American citizens who get in their way.

The purported nuts and crackpots of today frequently end up being the prophets and leaders of tomorrow. His prediction of more violence is hardly incredible in light of the levels of violence that have already been achieved by invading Mexicans in AZ and other places.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:11 PM

The people you refer to are not the Nutball's countrymen and the alleged "countrymen" would deny it. There is an important distinction between people you are missing.

The link is the nutballs are using foreigners for their children, who won't be the "countrymen" of foreigners either, but the plan is for the children to educated by the nut balls. While it is only working somewhat to plan, think of "Hitler Youth", or some such. However, not as many of them as the nut balls would like are buying into the bologna. I believe the more perception of white racism, the more the "Chicano" goods are sold.

Additionally if it weren't for the "white man"'s money and the education it bought for, say Navarro, Navarro would by changing tires while talking to himself in a llanteria in Muscoy.

Something which is really important that a lot of people are missing is that people like Acuna, Navarro, and the New Mexico hack as well as the La Voz pack make their living off fomenting inter-racial strife and hatred.

No different than Al Sharpton or Tom Metzger.

Except that Metzger wouldn't be allowed to promote his brand of racial supremacy with public education funds.

It's a bustling business for race hustlers.

Illegal immigration is a many headed hydra.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-19-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:36 AM

I want to add a little to the "countrymen" belief.

Among white Americans, we are free to pretend that we are "German", "Irish", "Italian", and so on because some of ancestors were from a certain country in Europe.

However, even if we speak the language, we will be known in those countries as Americans. And in many of those places, the locals might further identify themselves with a city or province before nationality. We cannot wave the magic wand and remake ourselves into something we're not.

I was once aquainted with a gentleman with Irish parents who grew up in London. He might be able to pass himself off in America as Irish, but the Irish and the English know the difference, and due to the history, It is a pointed difference. I believe he would tend to be despised in Ireland, and he told me he felt like he didn't belong to either country.

That's the way it is with many of those born here with near Latin American ancestry. Navarro might have had Mexican parents, dual citizenship, and speak American accented Spanish but he is not MEXICAN according to the south of the border definition, and he never will be. No matter how Mexican he may proclaim himself to be, no matter how many suck-em-off deal making meetings he has with Mexican government officials, no matter how many Mexican flag waving, drum beating , chanting, "Aztec" dancing brown people are surrounding him. It can never be.

People like Navarro, illegal aliens from Mexico, and the Mexican government game each other, whether it is conscious or not. They allow Pochos like Navarro the pretension of being Mexican by getting freebies and assistance - otherwise they would be more inclined to publicly laugh at pretentious pochos and occasionally spit on them. Many Mexicans are like that. I believe that quite often to get past the surface tension as an American with most Mexicans you have to be doing something for them or otherwise extending yourself to them.

And brown people with Spanish last names are supposed to be "Mexican", otherwise it is as though they have turned their backs to Mexico. But one cannot be what one is not.

So, the pretension of being Mexican and the greatly inflated notion of victimization are the only cards that Brown American race hustlers have, otherwise they might just as well be "Italian" as "Mexican".

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-20-2010 at 06:40 AM.