Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-03-2014, 07:25 PM
SOS Associate

Default It's Not About The Money John (Boehner)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4892479.html

Quote:
Some want to call it amnesty,” Boehner said in an interview with the Cincinnati Enquirer. "I reject that premise. ... If you come in and plead guilty and pay a fine, that’s not amnesty."
Yes and No Mr Speaker.

Illegal entry is a crime punishable by jail time after you re-enter, so unless they face that jail time in front of a judge, it's amnesty. If they are promised no jail time, it's amnesty

Basically, what you propose is to go backwards and reduce the crime's punishment to less than it was when they broke the law (still breaking it today). That's an amnesty

The people don't care about the fines you plan to collect, but probably never will, because we don't profit from it one bit. And in no manner is it any mitigation for our losses due to illegals overrunning our communities, taking jobs and other opportunities, and competing with us for our services.

The people don't care about the money you say you'll collect from illegals for the back taxes they never paid, because once again, we never benefit from it one bit. We barely benefit from the money you collect from us, and we actually have to abide by the tax laws every year, and don't have the luxury of having every taxing agency look the other way if engaged in unreported commerce. And we know, Mr Speaker, that you won't collect any back taxes from them anyway, and in a few years, congress will have to have a tax amnesty for them just to correct all the problems that arise with 20 million people filing all those back tax forms awash in errors, unreadable forms, and fraud.

The people don't care about any admission of guilt either, because that doesn't earn us a thing back. Illegals don't have a conscience in regards to propriety. that's the very nature of illegality. they lie; they cheat, they perjure. they're here for the prize, which is to stay, work, and profit from their deed, which they will under your...amnesty. We already know they're guilty by their very presence here, so what's the point of a guilty plea? Do you think they're ashamed or remorseful about their deeds? If you do, you've been in washington and politics too long.

So Mr Boehner, it's not the money that makes it all right. If it was, every bank robber should be given the chance at your "not amnesty" proposal too. Release them all from jail and let them plead guilty and just pay a fine.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:57 AM

Default Broken record !

I suspect that by now, after all of these years, I must sound like a broken record to some people and to the politicians. But here again is Jon Feere's compilation of the Federal laws. Note that even these are NOT the complete compilation. I have other pages that do not appear in Jon's work. He is revising. Further he has told me that he actually left out some laws deliberately that pertain to work so as to focus more on what he wanted to bring to the forefront.

http://cis.org/myth-law-abiding-illegal-alien

I haven't as yet actually figured John Boehner out. I read, and hear, conflicting positions and due to my almost total distrust of the media, I remain very open minded until I see some concrete evidence about his true positions on illegal immigration.

In my opinion neither the Democrats nor Republicans actually, really, want to enforce the existing Federal Customs and Immigration laws. There are many excuses and reasons. Some of which are:

* Lack of adequate resources, funds, manpower to enforce the laws.

* Incredible lack of understanding of the existing laws.

* Democrats are too liberal.

* Republican's are composed of a diversity of opinions ranging all across the spectrum.

* Typically politicians shady, evasive, circumspective demeanor, playing to the voters.

* Influence from churches and religious leaders.

* The pell mell rush on our borders and the surreptitious invasion by foreigners is so massive that it has overwhelmed the law, the courts.

* Massive numbers of capitalistic entrepreneurs and company's lust after the cheap labor.

* Huge numbers of citizens do not want the laws enforced.

* Significant numbers of Mayor's do not want the laws enforced for political reasons.

* Both political parties have essentially created a log jam, a standoff, immobilized the effective enforcement.

* There hasn't been a President since Dwight D. Eisenhower that really wants complete enforcement.

* Many police do not want to enforce immigration laws.

The list goes on. I have much more.

In reality no-one in Federal office presently actually wants to enforce the existing laws as written. There isn't even a serious effort for the most part.

So amnesty has some duplicitous, nondescript meaning rather devious and evasive. Every effort presently, every proposal, in one degree or another, in reality, is a weakening of existing laws already on the books. A compromise of varying intensity from one politician to another.

There is not existing now any known politician that wants to not only enforce what is already available but to actually intensify and harden up the laws.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio comes closest to being a true, honest, dedicated law enforcement officer who truly wants the laws enforced. His efforts are being obstructed and undermined by the current Attorney General.

There are lots of good citizens too that want the laws enforced but in every instance they are outnumbered and overwhelmed by their opposition. Nobody knows that better than SOS from their years of experience on and in the streets.

If I had to pick one overriding reason for all of the above trouble I would say it's all about money. *( In a different context from the preceding post ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-05-2014 at 04:11 AM.