Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-06-2013, 05:02 PM

Default counter rallies against amnesty on Tuesday October 8th

I'm writing to inform you that this Tuesday October 8, 2013 is a big day for illegal alien demonstrations across the country, Amnesty supporters will be busing in illegal aliens, SEIU union members and LaRaza type groups to demand amnesty for illegal aliens.

Here is a link to the groups web site: http://octoberimmigration.org/

We know of two demonstrations that are taking place on that day, one in front of the office of Congressmen Dana Rohrabacher and Congressmen Gary Miller.

We are spreading the word because we are organizing a counter rally to show support for American workers and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens.

The first counter demonstration is at Dana Rohrabachers office at 10:00 AM: 101 Main St. Huntington Beach, CA

The Second counter demonstration is at 3:00 Pm at the office of Congressmen Gary Miller. 8300 Utica Ave. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730

Lets all go and show our public opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Administrator

Moved this thread to a more suitable section. Associates in Action seems more appropriate.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:52 PM

I think now that you moved it, it's getting less viewers and comments.

I was hoping to get some attention, so we might get more interest in the counter protest.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I think now that you moved it, it's getting less viewers and comments.

I was hoping to get some attention, so we might get more interest in the counter protest.
I'm not sure that's true, but if you want more coverage you can write up a more thorough post and we will email it. We'd like to see you succeed, so whatever we can do to help

Edited to say that we copied the thread so it exists in both sections of the forum now.

Last edited by admin; 10-07-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I'm writing to inform you that this Tuesday October 8, 2013 is a big day for illegal alien demonstrations across the country, Amnesty supporters will be busing in illegal aliens, SEIU union members and LaRaza type groups to demand amnesty for illegal aliens.

Here is a link to the groups web site: http://octoberimmigration.org/

We know of two demonstrations that are taking place on that day, one in front of the office of Congressmen Dana Rohrabacher and Congressmen Gary Miller.

We are spreading the word because we are organizing a counter rally to show support for American workers and oppose amnesty for illegal aliens.

The first counter demonstration is at Dana Rohrabachers office at 10:00 AM: 101 Main St. Huntington Beach, CA

The Second counter demonstration is at 3:00 Pm at the office of Congressmen Gary Miller. 8300 Utica Ave. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730

Lets all go and show our public opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens.
Greg, what happened?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.