Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-29-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Just about every week I read where the Illegal Alien Invader organizations are posting all kinds of signs around, we the legals are not posting any thing. I hope AG is not the only one with an eye on the new trend.

Also, I saw in the LA Times just last week (23rd) that the "Senate confirmed US District Judge Mary Murguia to the 9th Circuit. Judge Mary Murguia is the twin sister of Janet Murguia. What does that tell you about the future of the 9th Circuit?
I'm not sure how it works, but I understand there is a way to get another judge on the case when the original assigned is biased or hostile to a party in a suit or trial. Maybe Sam could fill us in on this.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.