Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-19-2010, 12:42 PM

Default Tea Party closes discussion on illegal immigration

For many days now there has been a discussion on illegal immigration going on over at the Tea Party board. Today I received email messages that there had been replies to my posts. When I tried to get to that thread labeled "Immigration-for it or against it" I received a message that it couldn't be found. Here is a link to it.

http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/for...=msg_com_forum

So basically what the Tea Party did was close down the discussion. And it was just a discussion. The original poster started off with a sob story on two "brown boys" as he called them, who had worked for so much less than the American boys with their American flag in the back window of their pickup. He claimed he was on a fixed income and that the only ones who would work for what he thought was fair was the two Guatemalans. Well that didn't go over too well with many of the other members and they posted examples of why this person was wrong for what he had done.

This thread went on for a number of days, until they pulled it today. I think the Tea Party movement needs to explain why they did that and why they don't want illegal immigration discussed.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM

You must register to view that board.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
You must register to view that board.
Thanks I didn't realize that. But all you get is a message saying the thread can't be found. I had received about 6 replies to my posts in my email box this morning and they all pull up the same message, "This can not be found" So I know they pulled down the thread. What is it they're afraid of. Why is it people run with their tail between their legs when this subject is discussed. Yet, there is no problem discussing transvestites or other issues, even to the point of condoning criminal behavior is still ok.

If I have to get out in the street an yell like a loon to get some attention on this issue I will.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Thanks I didn't realize that. But all you get is a message saying the thread can't be found. I had received about 6 replies to my posts in my email box this morning and they all pull up the same message, "This can not be found" So I know they pulled down the thread. What is it they're afraid of. Why is it people run with their tail between their legs when this subject is discussed. Yet, there is no problem discussing transvestites or other issues, even to the point of condoning criminal behavior is still ok.

If I have to get out in the street an yell like a loon to get some attention on this issue I will.
I"m not surprised. The Gag Rule goes into operation. There are some subjects that are basically taboo even among so called "conservatives" who are committed to endless wars. They want the to "make the world safe for democracy" but do not want America safe for free speech. Of course when they shut you down, they say "free speech" doesn't apply on their web site blah, blah, blah. Free speech doesn't apply on the public streets because if Americans say anything it's "hate speech" and you can be attacked if not shouted down by La Raza, etc. Bottom line: No free speech for Americans.

Some grass roots movement that imposes a Gag Rule on a subject that's critical to the existence of the grass roots who make up the movement's rank and file.

The leadership of both parties is united on one basic goal: The transformation of America from a first world to a third world country by a tidal wave of third world immigration.

Look at the GOP line up: McCain, Mitt Romney, Rudy Guilliani, all open borders traitors whose multi-million dollar life styles will not be touched by failed public schools, hospitals, etc.

And the great GOP hope, Scott Brown, from MA. His first vote in the Senate is to side with the Democrats. The game is rigged against us. We lose even when we win.

Has anyone else noticed that every single great GOP hope promoted by "conservative" talk radio turns out to be a traitor and an open borders advocate? Specifically I am referring to McCain, Schwarzenneger, George Bush and more recently Meg Whitman, Scott Brown and probably Sarah Palin. They're all willing to wage war all over the world except on America's undefended southern border where military intervention would actually benefit Americans.

Has anybody else also noticed that "conservative" talk radio was initially hostile to the Tea Party Movement and has embraced it only after they were able to hijack it with the likes of Glenn Beck, Fox News, etc? No more discussion about the third world invasion. Just more platitudes about "big government" " taxes" blah, blah, blah.

Last edited by Don; 02-24-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post

I"m not surprised. The Gag Rule goes into operation. There are some subjects that are basically taboo even among so called "conservatives" who are committed to endless wars. They want the to "make the world safe for democracy" but do not want America safe for free speech. Of course when they shut you down, they say "free speech" doesn't apply on their web site blah, blah, blah. Then when you go to the public streets the minority thugs tell you Free speech doesn't apply because it's "hate speech" to criticize the preferred members of the American Racial Caste System and uppity whites can be attacked if not shouted down by La Raza, etc. Bottom line: No free speech for Americans.

The leadership of both parties is united on one basic goal: The transformation of America from a first world to a third world country by a tidal wave of third world immigration.

The discussion of this issue is basically off limits in mainstream venues.

Look at the GOP line up: McCain, Mitt Romney, Rudy Guilliani, all open borders traitors whose multi-million dollar life styles will not be touched by failed public schools, hospitals, etc.

And the great GOP hope, Scott Brown, from MA. His first vote in the Senate is to side with the Democrats. The night Brown gave his victory speech he thanked MItt Romney for his support and called him up to the stage to be recognized. When I saw that I knew we were screwed. Another globalist pretending to be an American. He should have stuck to nude modeling.

Has anyone else noticed that every single great GOP hope promoted by "conservative" talk radio turns out to be a traitor and an open borders advocate? Specifically I am referring to McCain, Schwarzenneger, George Bush and more recently Meg Whitman, Scott Brown and probably Sarah Palin. They're all willing to wage war all over the world except on America's undefended southern border.