Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in relation to courts, law, and justice

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-17-2011, 01:38 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
BUT ... a paramilitary organization that had a lot of recruits, formed of radical civillians who cared about the issues, once there IS something that pisses off the masses too much for our governments to ignore, could be very effective, moreso than the regular military. The recent history in the Balkans shows that.
Well, that's what I meant by getting some support from your peers. She and her gang acted pretty much alone...without any authorization. A popular uprising differs from a small gang acting alone and unto themselves
Old 02-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well, that's what I meant by getting some support from your peers. She and her gang acted pretty much alone...without any authorization. A popular uprising differs from a small gang acting alone and unto themselves
During the border campaign, the Official IRA splintered from the regulars with only ten members from the Original group which had won Independence.
There IS a military history parallel for that kind of thing. However ... it's one of those facts, you're not a rebel until you learn how to evade capture. A criminal is a bad boy who likes to get caught, a political rebel is an effective soldier who refuses to.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
... Even if she HAD pulled the trigger, which was never alleged, she would have been in the right...
How would she have been in the right by being the shooter?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:20 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
How would she have been in the right by being the shooter?
Do you acknowledge that there is an unseen war which costs Americans their lives on a regular basis, and our government is not acknowledging it as such?
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:47 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Do you acknowledge that there is an unseen war which costs Americans their lives on a regular basis, and our government is not acknowledging it as such?
It's not unseen; maybe it's unreported though. The goal of security will not be won with emissaries like her and her associates. They did a half-assed, botched, and completely useless job. I'd challenge you to show me where she did something good here. Everyone wants something done about securing the border, and we'd all like to do something effective; however, when you pull out all the stops, you usually give your opposition more political ammunition to condemn you in the larger audience. People around us have been at this for decades. They've learned that charging in like a raging bull doesn't work. Winning over the public and encouraging them to support a war on the likes of mexico and their regional government proponents will not happen using Forde's tactics, and certainly not with those results.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
It's not unseen; maybe it's unreported though. The goal of security will not be won with emissaries like her and her associates. They did a half-assed, botched, and completely useless job. I'd challenge you to show me where she did something good here. Everyone wants something done about securing the border, and we'd all like to do something effective; however, when you pull out all the stops, you usually give your opposition more political ammunition to condemn you in the larger audience. People around us have been at this for decades. They've learned that charging in like a raging bull doesn't work. Winning over the public and encouraging them to support a war on the likes of mexico and their regional government proponents will not happen using Forde's tactics, and certainly not with those results.

100% agreed.
We have to fight to win, and unfortunately, you can't fight fair with dirty fighters. I just want to clarify the difference between moral right, which may have existed, according to someone I know who interviewed her, and legal or tactical right, which well, the absence is self-evident. unfortunately, it's a very big difference.

Last edited by Bear Flag Republican; 02-19-2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: exponificatendum et unintelligibillatus mumbojumbeum
Old 02-19-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Do you believe it would be right that your family be purposefully murdered in a callous home invasion robbery by people masquerading as police and operating on false assumptions?

Additionally, how much does such a crime give false advertisement to the anti illegal immigration movement?

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-19-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Do you believe it would be right that your family be purposefully murdered in a callous home invasion robbery by people masquerading as police and operating on false assumptions?

Additionally, how much does such a crime give false advertisement to the anti illegal immigration movement?
The issue is media slant. Like it or not, people in our movement who break the law for it, are still part of it. BUT ... funny how the media emphasizes and gloats over it, and yet minimizes the millions of crimes a year by illegals with a clear political agenda. Red stars have become a prominent hispanic criminal tattoo moreso than before in the past few years, usually combined with aztec art. I dated a half-german half chicano girl who lived on the border of East La on and off for 2 years, I'm not unfamilliar with the "street reality" because I can't avoid seeing it at times. I'm poor, young, and have had to rely on public transport and still do when convenient. I don't have to read an article or see a published excerpt from a police report to know the current attitudes of the hispanic criminals. I just read the pictograms on their arms and necks and legs and faces. Mayans and Aztecs still communicate with well painted stories, they're just not done on walls as much anymore. And the war drums are beating a little louder in the past few years.

Old 02-20-2011, 03:24 AM

The media is biased and they do have a political agenda which defies logic, no doubt about it. There's not much we can do about that.

On the other hand, Shawna had jewelry in her possession which belonged to the survivor when she was apprehended. She may not have been the shooter, but she was a part of it. Being a part of it makes her just as guilty as the shooter. And, like it or not, her high profile in the anti illegal alien movement is a black eye on the movement itself.

As for the woman you dated, you describe her as "half Chicano and half German". I view the woman as an American, because racial ancestry does not define nationality, language, culture, religion, or political persuasion.

To describe one as a "Chicano" is to infer that person has a particular racial view and a certain political outlook. As well, there are Mexican nationals who would hate her for her relative lack of "Mexican-ness" as much as a few at this site who continually confuse American citizens of Latin American ancestry with illegal aliens who do need to be deported.

As for the assertion that Meso American Indians who have been dead for five hundred years are "still communicating", you have no farther to look than the elementary schools' curriculum in southern California to find the reason, as well as the racial nonsense pushed in college that what is intolerable racism in white people is somehow an expression of "cultural pride" in "minorities". The brain washing all filters down to brown skinned, tattooed criminal assholes who may have been born in another country or whose family has been American for over a hundred years.

I believe the "Aztec" art referred to mostly originated north of the border since the middle 60's and was originally kicked off by "University Mexicans".

I myself am no stranger to the myriad types and various attitudes of those of the "brown persuasion", at least enough to know "they" are not all the same identical person.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-20-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
The media is biased and they do have a political agenda which defies logic, no doubt about it. There's not much we can do about that.

On the other hand, Shawna had jewelry in her possession which belonged to the survivor when she was apprehended. She may not have been the shooter, but she was a part of it. Being a part of it makes her just as guilty as the shooter. And, like it or not, her high profile in the anti illegal alien movement is a black eye on the movement itself.
Good people can be motivated to do evil things when they are convinced that by comparison to the evil they are fighting, they are morally right.
Jail is lonely. She deserves letters. She's in there for a reason, sure. But she deserves letters.

Quote:
As for the woman you dated, you describe her as "half Chicano and half German". I view the woman as an American, because racial ancestry does not define nationality, language, culture, religion, or political persuasion.

To describe one as a "Chicano" is to infer that person has a particular racial view and a certain political outlook. As well, there are Mexican nationals who would hate her for her relative lack of "Mexican-ness" as much as a few at this site who continually confuse American citizens of Latin American ancestry with illegal aliens who do need to be deported.
<<< yes, you're correct. technically, she's a Californita Her family owned a ranch across the county line years ago. She's spanish colonial, not mexican. Chicana was an incorrect term but was used for convenience's sake.
Actually, she got a lot of hate for that, that's why she only dates whiteboys. Nevermind that she's ... more white than indian, and her mom is from EUROPE, not mexico. We used to get dirty looks all the time from mestizos. Racist pricks
Quote:

As for the assertion that Meso American Indians who have been dead for five hundred years are "still communicating", you have no farther to look than the elementary schools' curriculum in southern California to find the reason, as well as the racial nonsense pushed in college that what is intolerable racism in white people is somehow an expression of "cultural pride" in "minorities". The brain washing all filters down to brown skinned, tattooed criminal assholes who may have been born in another country or whose family has been American for over a hundred years.

I believe the "Aztec" art referred to mostly originated north of the border since the middle 60's and was originally kicked off by "University Mexicans".
>>>>>I wasn't being literal. I was making a point. If you read the tattoos you can see their story, affiliation, beliefs, and often hometown. And the Red Star is a common tattoo.
Quote:
I myself am no stranger to the myriad types and various attitudes of those of the "brown persuasion", at least enough to know "they" are not all the same identical person.
Brown persuasion?
well first off she was more offwhite tan-ish, liken a sicilian, than brown, second, is that like a church or something?
Do you go sign up, "yes, I'd like to convert from the white to the brown persuasion. I hear there's better food at your coffee brunch." ?