Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:
I am amazed that some of you just don't get it. This debunks the "we can't do without illegal labor".
I confess, I was only thinking human food. No business wants to invest in improvements when we have so many willing to work for very little and have the governments gives them the rest of what they need.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
... With R&D many different types of machines can be developed to replace what the agricultural industry says illegal alien workforce is needed because Americans don't want to do those jobs.

I am amazed that some of you just don't get it. This debunks the "we can't do without illegal labor".
That's some good thinking, but to truly debunk the argument that we need illegal immigrants is to simply point out that we don't need them. It is much easier to see that the economy and our labor situation is carefully engineered to create jobs for them. This is why it doesn't make any sense to argue that throwing people off welfare and forcing them to take the jobs that illegals do will cure the illegal immigration problem. The illegals are here because we have influential citizens who want them here because they are actively applying our economy to serve as a welfare state for some other country's economy.

We don't need illegal immigrant labor bacause we don't need the jobs they are doing, the jobs exist only for the purpose of benefiting immigrant labor. If we get rid of them, then the people responsible for hiring them will make the jobs go away too. And also, most of the people hiring illegals are themselves immigrants, especially where the language of the country of origin is not English.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Genocide is not shooting enemy aliens who are invading our country. Dropping atomic bombs on undefended civilian targets (Hiroshima, Nagasaki) on the other side of the world in a country that's already been defeated...that's genocide.

Why are you so quick to defend the enemy? .....Because you're one of them...that's why!
Japan was not defeated in WWII, not by atomic bombs or anything else - they would have fought on until they were exterminated.

The Emperor saved his people by by telling them to stop fighting.

Illegals wouldn't be here if it weren't for exploitive white American employers and white American politicians who pander to them, it's that simple and should be blindingly obvious. The answer to the problem should also obvious to anyone who can look past their own nose and put two and two together to make four.

Besides, I don't defend illegals. I merely point out that your obvious bias is counterproductive to solving the problem of illegal migration.

Besides, my ancestors are of northern European origins, with the addition of Southeastern American Indian in the late 1800's. My last foreign ancestor entered prior to 1900.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-27-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:51 PM

Here is an example of putting two and two together:

Quote:
the economy and our labor situation is carefully engineered to create jobs for them.
I don't entirely agree with the statement, but it's far more true than not. And it has a lot more thought going into it than

Quote:
Eliminate Illegal Aliens with Machines Like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tDDAGrBjpyo4Bg

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.