Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Forum Rules, Functions, and Performance Section > Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help

Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help Learn how to use the forum - Get help solving a problem - Get the latest tips on making the forum work for you

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Love One Another.

Consider moving the "Priorities" section right below the "Forum Rules" section. The word/section for "Immigration" should be somewhere near the top.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:58 PM
SOS Associate

Yeah, I thought that too, but we have to set apart the official from the non official portions, and that has to go in non-official. We need a better marking to set the two portions apart. I think we can install another banner in between, or it may even be possible to color the two portions differently. I'll look into that this weekend. But yes, priority stuff should not be near the bottom, should it...
Old 10-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Default Color Samples

OK, it looks as though we can separate the official section from the non-official section by color. We can import a style and make that style the permanent one for the official portion. Please visit the link below and choose your preference for color

http://www.stsoftware.biz/samples/other/vb_evo_w.jpg
Old 10-31-2009, 04:07 PM

We can use one of the primary colors such as the third blue color, starting from the back. And a secondary like one of the reds. The cooler colors are easier on the eyes though.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 AM

I agree that we should use the cool colors. Please not red, makes my eyes hurt to think about it.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Default Changes To The Forum Home Page

You may have notice some changes to the forum home page this week. If not, the changes were made to the following:
centering the SOS logo. It was far left, and now it's centered.

Placing the SOS name within the logo.

Added scrolling marquis

If you have suggestions on improving the logo, especially if you have graphics talent, please feel free to comment.

The scrolling marquis will be used for various announcements, and if there are none, we may disable it so it doesn't detract from the rest of the forum.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:48 PM

I would like a area devoted to crime, just one for crime committed by illegals, just one for cartel and gangs, just one for federal government and state.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermanglide View Post
I would like a area devoted to crime, just one for crime committed by illegals, just one for cartel and gangs, just one for federal government and state.
We do have a thread area devoted to crime.