Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-08-2010, 08:07 AM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Barred From Using AIP Status?

Anyone know anything about this? I picked it up from one of the Independent Political News blogs

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...gale/#comments

Quote:
On Wednesday, May 5, 2010, the Nightingale
for Governor Campaign planned to use the
Auditorium at the Van Nuy State Office Building
as a rally and speech location without paying the
user fees for the auditorium to the California
State Department of General Service nor getting
a use permit from the California Highway Patrol.

The plan was to use the auditorium that was provided under the terms of the California Election Code at a zero price to the American Independent Party for conducting a monthly County Central Committee. However, the Los Angeles County Central Committee of the American Independent Party was not organized because of a lack of a quorum on July 2, 2008.

In the vacuum the Nighingale Campaign for Governor talked the Building Manager of the
Van Nuys State Office Building to provide them
with its Auditorium on the ruse that it would
be used for a Los Angeles County Central Committee meeting.

AIP Chairman Markham Robinson informed
the Department of General Services (DGS) on the improper use of the Auditorium by Chelene
Nightingale Campaign and DGS Van Nuys State Office Building “pulled the plug” on the Nighingale Campaign on using the Auditorium for a campaign rally.

Then comes Chelene Nightingale starts complaining the State of California and the Chairman of the American Independent Party
are interfering with her right to free speech,
because the DGS would not give her an autitorium free of charge.

So we now have Chelene Nightingale’s number,
viz., she wants the people of the State of California to subsidize her with zero priced
autitoriums for her campaign.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:25 PM

Look who now has a feeling of entitlement. Chelene doesn't think she has to pay her debts or pay for any services rendered. Does she think she's the 'special' one. She thinks she can just waltz in and fight the big guns using a water pistol. I guess her army of five can't put up much of a fight. Giving canned speeches can only get you so far. Experience, which she lacks, will get you to the finish line. She's acting the fool, but ya gotta give it to her, she had be balls to try it. She just lacks the integrity to not use and exploit others along the way. Chelene needs to get a real job, and stop playing politician because she lacks any backing, experience and integrity.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:22 PM
SOS Associate

I think this falls into her propensity to con people. It appears that she tried to con the government employee, and was thwarted.

She has always managed to place herself among groups of people in which there was a dispute or unresolved management or control issue and connive something out of it that benefits her.

If nothing else, she's been consistently a con.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I think this falls into her propensity to con people. It appears that she tried to con the government employee, and was thwarted.

She has always managed to place herself among groups of people in which there was a dispute or unresolved management or control issue and connive something out of it that benefits her.

If nothing else, she's been consistently a con.
Yup, I agree. I saw her try to con her way into a Reps office while we were in DC and the Reps sec. called her on it. You should have seen the look on her face. She doesn't know how to play in the big leagues. But brags she home schools and thinks that is soooo impressive.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:29 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Yup, I agree. I saw her try to con her way into a Reps office while we were in DC and the Reps sec. called her on it. You should have seen the look on her face. She doesn't know how to play in the big leagues. But brags she home schools and thinks that is soooo impressive.
Well, there's another con. She's con'ed the poor kid into believing she's a real teacher.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well, there's another con. She's con'ed the poor kid into believing she's a real teacher.
Ok, I don't like getting into this stuff but that line made me laugh, I mean, an actual booger-flying laugh
Old 05-08-2010, 03:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Ok, I don't like getting into this stuff but that line made me laugh, I mean, an actual booger-flying laugh
I'll be here all week, so bring a friend. No cover charge
Old 05-08-2010, 04:57 PM

This must be what she was yammering about on her Facebook page Thursday (5/6/2010).

You know what's funny? Msr. Pocho pegged her for a conniver within five minutes of meeting her. Mrs. Pocho told me to watch my back, and sure enough I have the knife wound to prove it.