Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-01-2010, 03:31 PM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Coming To Sacramento

From Nightingales page:

Quote:
Central Valley to Sacramento Hardship Walk & Rally
Join us for the rally at noon and if you are up for it, come walk with us!

The 189.2 mile walk to the State Capitol will continue for 8 days ending on Friday, September 10th in Sacramento approximately at 2:00 PM. The Nightingale for Governor campaign will deliver hardship letters from California voters to state legislatures. The campaign recently requested hardship letters and will also collect letters along the walking route....
Well, I guess she couldn't rustle up a befitting golden chariot, and in lieu of that, she'd rather walk.
So the legislature will be out of session, so I'm not sure who will be receiving the letters....Oh wait! I'm such an idiot. The governor of course. They're both movie stars, so of course he'll see her. She can size up the chair for after the election too.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:36 AM
SOS Associate

Nightingale having a brush with Reality?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLizr8JjKMM

This may be an awakening for her. All the previous events where she has highlighted her support and the cheering crowds have been organized by bigger names and attended by those who really came to see others like Tom Tancredo, Issa, Arpaio and such. This is the first time she has had to go it alone in a real public venue and depend solely on her own supporters
Old 09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Archer

Old 09-06-2010, 11:49 AM

It really doesn't look like the crowds are there for the Nightingale campaign for Governor of California " Save California Walk".

I didn't see any of the hard core supporters like Jeff Schwilk present.
I would have figured him to be there.

Well its only day three. let's see what happens.

if the Nightingale campaign did not select the arrival time and date in Sacramento to coincide with some major event it is likely that attendance for Chelene's appearance there will be sparse. Maybe Jeff will be there.

I hope AG can get some video of the Sacramento gathering.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Reality sets in. Chelene bit off more than she can chew. Boy I bet it's hot out there. My choice wouldn't be summer to do a walk like that.

Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.
Blame others for the lack of support. Isn't that what megalomaniacs do?
Old 09-06-2010, 03:26 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Delete ......

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-06-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.

Get a job to pay Frank his money back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
I didn't see any of the hard core supporters like Jeff Schwilk present. I would have figured him to be there.
There's probably a good reason for his absence. This video may have been shot on a day of the week when courts in San Diego are open.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 PM

The Day four video of the Chelene Nightingale walk to save California has now been posted and you can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx5q4...&feature=email

With her feet bandaged a la Valley Forge and a diagnosis from a doctor, says Chelene, she is now wheel chair bound yet determined to continue on.

Some of us were wondering if she would ditch the walk based on illness or some other reason. She may just have to ride to Sacramento if she is to make it there at all.

Jeff who may be in court in San Diego does not seem to be there to push the wheel chair that transports his beloved leader.

Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

A job after the campaign? We don't need no stinking jobs!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

So what's next? The hands get blistered from the wheel chair of course, and then she'll come into Sac on a stretcher. If things go really bad, the stretcher carriers can become pall bearers. After they carry the coffin through the hallowed halls of the state capitol, the body can lie in-state on the west steps....

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-06-2010 at 08:57 PM.