Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-27-2016, 02:44 PM

Default Video of Clash Mexicans vs Pro Trump Rally

https://youtu.be/3PyogB-v2oo

Things have not changed inclusive of the mainstream media unwillingness to present to the American people what we have seen for such a long time.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:34 PM

Respectfully,

Too much has turned into issues of race. Those yelling "go back to Mexico" are only egging on the "go back to Europe" crap, and it escalates from there.

Those guys with Mexican flags aren't Mexicans, they've been told by the schools, "Latino activists" and in many cases, by their parents that they are. The guy wearing the I'm not illegal" t-shirt, maybe the thought concerning him should be "cool". You have to consider that the media that's reaching those guys stir it all up.

A brown friend of mine asked me the other day what I thought of Trump. Without supporting or bagging on Trump, I explained why Trump and Sanders are the phenomena they are. He replied that he thought that Trump is a racist, that the guys he sees on TV around Trump look like white supremacists. I explained that those guys around Trump are government employees, they are secret service employees that also protect Obama, and that assholes like David Duke like to push themselves into places where their ideology isn't welcome. He looked doubtful, but that's the low information citizen syndrome, he doesn't know the difference.

Last Christmas, at the family gathering, There were only two white people there, me being half of that equation. One of the non whites, son of the best woman friend I've ever had, the woman who's lived in my house for many years, perhaps assuming I'm a Trump supporter, got right next to being in my face informing me in angry tones that Trump won't win the election. My thought was, "instead of being pissed at me you should be happy that Trump isn't going to make it".

It's really hard when everyone is operating off emotion rather than reason. Everyone needs to dump the race thing, Just think, without the victimization gig those guys with the Mexican flags have pushed on them, their ancestors could just as well have been Irish, Italian, Polish, or even English as Latin Americans. And, just think, they have European ancestors too.

Maybe someone could have turned the situation around to where the rally crashers were perceived by passersby as waving Mexican flags for Trump.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-28-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:10 AM

Default "A cool head prevails"

Ilbegone calm is the winner in these confrontations but race has been a part of this forever as the illegals try to claim racial discrimination...there is no way to take race out of the issue. We have always said that our issue is one of legalities and of legal presence but the ilegals press on with their claim that evryone who is against their presence is indulging in "racism". It isn't us...its them.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJorge View Post
Ilbegone calm is the winner in these confrontations but race has been a part of this forever as the illegals try to claim racial discrimination...there is no way to take race out of the issue. We have always said that our issue is one of legalities and of legal presence but the ilegals press on with their claim that evryone who is against their presence is indulging in "racism". It isn't us...its them.
I understand your argument, and whatever I do concerning illegal immigration involves legal and economic issues. However, there is a much larger discussion concerning the implosion of the anti-illegal immigration movement for which I literally don't have the time to get into right now, not because I don't want to discuss it. Let's just say that not a few gave ammunition to the pro illegal side concerning several associated issues..

As I said before, what truly differentiates quite a number of "Mexican - Americans" from descendants of other groups which also willingly and purposefully came before, is the embracement of the notion of victimization. They get it from school, the media and race obsessed "activists" who get gains from stirring up polarization, there is an exhaustive litany within ancestral Mexican (in Mexico) education of wrongs and mistreatment perpetrated on Mexico and Mexicans from nearly everything and everyone possible, real, imagined, fabricated or opined.

Most of the people you are dealing with are whipped up by remote others pulling strings.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 04-02-2016, 03:20 PM

Default Whatever may be said no one can deny being here ilegally

Even the most dense in whatever group understand being some place, any place illegally. There is no excusing them or anyone else for their actions. I have no problem yelling back go back to Mexico, Guatemala or wherever they come from. It is a basic issue of legalities. There is no point in walking on eggshells when the problem is so very clearly cut dried. They know they are wrong to be here illegally, their supporters know it, we know it, government knows it and so does law enforcement. The major problem is our tyrannical government. Until we get that fixed things will remain as is. Good luck with that voting thing and real change....it doesn't work. At least so far.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:48 AM

The problem is not telling people who came from Mexico to return or of walking on eggshells by not doing so, the problem is telling people who's families may have been here for generations, or even just one American born generation, to "go back to Mexico". It doesn't matter what flag your ideo-politicall opponents are waving because in many ways you lose every time you do so. No one has to, but it helps to work within present realities. Much of their goal is to provoke you into doing something they can exploit.

The bigger problem is not the people right in front of your face at rallies, and illegal foreigners roaming around the nation are just a symptom of the American disease. Consider all that circular, distractive blather about whether or not a wall can be built on the border, or the feasibility of deporting 12 to 30 million people. No one, including Trump, ever talks about employers who hire illegals and rarely of the notable percentage of illegals AND visa bearing entrants who DON'T come here to work or of the government employees and politicians who aid, abet, enable and fund them all.

I can't really cite sources for the thought in the following paragraph, it's like realizing that even though no one has written about the fact that when the 1882 Chinese Exclusion act came into being there were suddenly lots of Chinese appearing in Mexico to work on American owned industry and lots of Mexicans, who themselves personally were never here before, were suddenly recruited from Mexico to work on railroads and other projects in the US. It was like an unwitting international exchange program.

I believe that the Chicano movement of the 1960's and '70s, and what it's morphed into today - with it wearing a Mexican mask and turned backwards sombrero, originated in the deportations of the 1930's via youngsters born in the US who didn't fit into Mexico, who were harassed and even persecuted for the Mexican sin of being Americanized and eventually returned to the US where they didn't exactly fit in either.

Furthermore, there wouldn't be any Mexican cartels smuggling drugs and trafficking people across the border if weren't for American citizens who exchange money for drugs. Consider that illegal migration and drug smuggling on the southern side of the border is nearly 100% controlled, those who try to cross the border illegally without forking over some cash to or otherwise benefitting the local controlling cartel usually cease to live. In one form or another, migration flow is mostly about money and many means to many ends.

In my respectful estimation, until Americans meaningfully confront and successfully put on their heels => AMERICAN EMPLOYERS OF FOREIGN LABOR OF ALL TYPES AND ALL LEVELS OF SKILL AS WELL AS AMERICAN POLITICIANS AND AMERICAN GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WHO MAKE THE FOREIGN TSUNAMI POSSIBLE <=, to exchange insults on obscure street corners with often obscure people who look like and pretend to be "Mexican" will be like popping a small fart in a brisk wind. There will be little to no effect except dispensation of slander, whatever slanted media attention it garners will soon be forgotten with new tabloid coverage about some inconsequential scandal sensation and therefore no change. The source needs to be addressed, not the discharge end point and that begins with politicians figuratively being dragged out of their offices by the heels with their heads bouncing off the steps.

One last observation: most people don't understand that local politics matter. Everyone complains about the vermin populating Washington DC, but those rats originated elsewhere - the cockroaches were bred locally and then went national.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:47 PM

I went back and reviewed the film and I thought that looked like Naui carrying around a camera.

Naui's specialty is looking for the village idiot in the crowd and egg him into saying something stupid, then casting an edited clip of it all over the internet as proof as how racist everyone in the crowd is.

You're not going to get anywhere arguing with a race obsessed "University Mexican" like Naui.

As for the "I'm indigenous" blather, they conveniently forget that their mother and father is Hernan Cortez and Malintzin, founders of the Mestizo nation just south of ours. When not speaking about it in fluent, if not always educated, American English, they contrive in various levels of ability to rant about European transgressions against "the indigenous" in the European derived language of Mexican Spanish, which was formed in part by European Roman Catholicism. Probably all of them have an image of some sort of the Mexican Virgin of Guadadalupe of Tepayac, which is a near knock off of the Spanish Virgin of Guadalupe of Extramadura - the main difference is exchanging an Indian for a Shepherd.

The word Guadalupe itself was derived from Arabic (something like wadi al upe, quad al upi). Spain was an Islamic domain for several centuries.

It's more than highly probable that the ancestral origin among all of them at the rally crossed the border rather than the border crossing them. Note that not a one of them is registered by any tribe in America (no relation), and don't confuse an Apache for being Mexican. That's a major insult.

They wouldn't have been present opposing your Trump Rally if it weren't for the very Americanization which make them such traitors in Mexico, in the Mexican view they're all a bunch of Oreo eating coconut pochos.

It's my contention that Naui himself is about as Mexican as the Taco Bell Chihuahua or the Frito Bandito, with a hint of Asian tourist at Disneyland the way he slings that camera around. If it weren't for the differences in skin tone, he could probable get along real well with David Duke - they pretty much have about the same thought process.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-05-2016, 06:08 PM

Default That fella at the rally.

Yes it was "N". Recognized him all the way up here in Wyoming and having discussed him with Robin we decided not to mention his name.

He is Guatemalan I believe and we suspect that he is paid for what he does.

I was not at the rally but did enjoy the video tremendously.

Nothing has changed much out in CA. Oh wait....it has gotten worse.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:16 PM

It doesn't matter where "N" was born, it's where he grew up.

Rey Berrios, if I remember right, was born in El Salvador. He became a California street fighter and picked up all the Aztlanista bullshit you won't find anywhere in Latin America, including Mexico, because:

IT WAS INVENTED IN THE UNITED STATES DURING THE 1960'S.

Berrios put out La Vida Loca magazine, and also became a professor who wrote an incredibly racist book named "Cholo Style". He was, maybe still is, on full speed, hysterical babble about the same stuff "N" is involved with.

"N" also seems to have spent a little too much time in some pretend Mexican ethnic studies professor's lap.

I don't know all that much about "N" except for some of his bait-tography. His "slave name" / driver's license name / national crime computer name is probably something like "Harold Wayne Garcia", but he's put on a pseudonym taken out of a Nahuatl (Indian language from the Valley of Mexico, within which is Mexico City) common word translation print out. It seems he is associated with the Mexica Movement which is roughly the flip side of the Aryan Nations.

David Duke would be very comfortable with their style if it were white-centric rather than brown-centric, pretty much the same stuff when it's undressed. They're the same people with different colored birthday suits.

"N" is just another racist pretend Mexican with an oversized stir paddle.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-06-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:16 AM

Default Believe it or not that is his real name..

I had a PI run him and the weird name that is Aztec or whatever is his real name. I found out that there are others like that too. Blew me away.