Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-31-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Hate to rub the illegals uppityness in everyones faces, but you need to see this one for sure. Tamale vendor is reported by Walmart, and told to leave; Comes back and this time is arrested, put through the county 287G program and is now whining about her treatment. The bleeding heart illegal's loving press is making her out to be the poster mom for Tom Ammiano's TRUST act bill in the State capitol.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/...-of-trust-act/

Quote:
“My friends were knocking on doors to get money to take out my mom,” said Reyes’ son.
It sounds once again like the mentality of equating hiring an attorney with bribing the judge.

There was a 70's-ish Mexican family film titled "Los Dos Carnales", nominally in the Disney style, in which a housecleaning mother was falsely accused of stealing jewelry out of a mansion. She was arrested and sent to jail to await not a trial to prove her innocence but a bribe to the police chief to secure her freedom.

So her adolescent son and his young friend worked all kinds of odd jobs and various hustles to get up cash, but it all failed to garner enough.

I forget how, but the kids got into contact with a wealthy patron (formerly mom's boyfriend) who had a construction business, and he walked in with some chump change and sprung her.

Then everyone lived happily ever after, one big happy family.

The way it is presented I'm oddly reminded of the Disney version of "The Sound Of Music".

What struck me the most is that it is a family film depicting what is a cultural practice.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:30 AM
SOS Associate

The press just keeps poking the bear on this one. Yet another main page article that seeks to turn a cheat into a saint by a barrage of propaganda. I'd swear they were going to run this person for congress next year

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/02/468...detention.html

Quote:
Hill, who conducted his own investigation, said Reyes was being stubborn. But instead of arresting her, "the deputy could have just driven her to her apartment, cited and released her right there and warned her if she comes back, she goes to jail next time," Hill said
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/02/468...#storylink=cpy

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 08-02-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 AM

I don't know...

If I were to prepare food in my home and take it out to sell to the public - regardless of either doing that or becoming destitute with starving children - I believe the local authorities would crucify me.

There were a couple of illegal restaurants (back yard dining) operating out of residences in the Riverside - Corona area which were busted a few weeks ago. One might have been fairly clean, but the other was extremely dirty in the kitchen with flies on the food and preparation surfaces and evidence of cockroach and rodent infestation.

A lot of food was destroyed, I haven't heard anything more about it concerning the operators or any legal proceedings.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-02-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Hill, who conducted his own investigation, said Reyes was being stubborn. But instead of arresting her, "the deputy could have just driven her to her apartment, cited and released her right there and warned her if she comes back, she goes to jail next time," Hill said
I don't believe a lot of police report content, but it seems she was told 7 times to leave the premises.

What part of "go away" did she not understand?

Another question: How did the paper learn of her arrest and further obtain pictures of her in the kitchen spooning masa out of a plastic tub to spread on an oja while she was in jail? Or is it a picture by a paper photographer showing her intent to continue with an illegal enterprise after having spent two weeks in jail?

And the bit about taking her home with a cite release...

I knew a utility employee who would get orders to shut off service due to non payment. Invariably, the tenants would come out of the house waving money to pay the long overdue bill. He would inform them that he wasn't there to replace a postage stamp, and that if he didn't get a radio call from the company cancelling the cut within two hours he would turn the service off. The bill was almost always paid before the two hours.

I never got a ride home after LEO contact, and if I got a free ride in a police car it was to intake. And, I was on my own whenever I was released - one time over a hundred miles from where I was arrested and my residence, and usually kicked on the street in the wee early morning hours. And, except for one, they were all bogus charges.

I once spent a month in jail on a bogus charge, and I had bills to pay as well. The woman was illegally vending and had an immigration hold put on her, and the trespassing charges were dropped because of her time in jail and she had no apparent cash to extort with a fine. They would have crucified me for doing the same.

Screw the bleeding heart crap regardless of whether or not the woman is here illegally.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-02-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:29 AM
SOS Associate

Tamale lady in the news again.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/08/12/471...tion-hold.html

As you can see, she gets no respect or sympathy in the comments section.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:28 AM

It seems the comments were taken down.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.