Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 PM

Default San Bernardino, Violence unfold

Three violent attacks in San Bernardino on Thanksgiving night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three violent attacks in San Bernardino on Thanksgiving night

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_13880275?source=most_viewed

Posted: 11/27/2009 03:46:03 PM PST

SAN BERNARDINO - A Mexican national was stabbed to death and two other men critically wounded in separate shootings on Thanksgiving night, police said.

The violence unfolded in less than three hours.

Homicide detectives had hardly arrived at one scene before they were summoned to another. Officers were called at 7:33 p.m. to Mt. Vernon Avenue and Eighth Street, where they found 29-year-old Hector Fuentes suffering from a stab wound.

"We're not sure exactly how it happened," said Det. Steve Turner. "We have some information that he was walking with another person, but we're not sure who it was."

Paramedics pronounced Fuentes dead at the scene. At 8:21 p.m.

Lloyd Audelo was found lying on the sidewalk in the 2000 block of Pershing Avenue. The 47-year-old man had just left a relative's home and was heading to a nearby liquor store when he was shot once in the head, police said.

It is unknown whether Audelo argued with anyone prior to being shot. Audelo was taken to a hospital, where he remains in critical condition.

The second shooting occurred at 10:06 p.m. as a man left a home near the corner of North H and Olive streets. "He was shot multiple times, once in the head," said Lt. B.K. Smith. "We thinks he lives in San Bernardino."

The victim, who was not carrying identification on him, was shot at least five times. Police said he is not expected to live. No arrests have been made in the stabbing or two shootings.

Anyone with information on the stabbing is asked to call Det. Steve Turner at (909) 384-5647. Tips on Audelo's shooting may be called in to Det. John Munoz at (909) 384-5630. Anyone with information on the second shooting is asked to call Det. Bill Flesher at (909) 384-5655. stacia.glenn@inlandnewspapers

Contact Information
We The People http://californiascrusader.com/about-us/
Join Our Mailing List
Old 11-29-2009, 01:39 PM

A Mexican National, now what exactly does that mean? Don't bother guessing, we all know that's pc for illegal alien. And what does this story have in common with most of the barrios the illegals have created? Well let's see, for one stabbings, then there's liquor stores, they are like second beer refrigerators to many. And we can't ignore the shootings, gee shot five times. Sounds allot like Mexico to me, are we sure this didn't happen there? Not much difference is there.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:42 PM
As seen on TV!

The Press up here calls this One a "Santa Rosan"..
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...CLES/911289984

"Sheriff’s officials could not say whether or not the shooting was gang related. But they did confirm that the area, which is just south of the Corby Avenue Auto Mall, is plagued by gang activity".

Gang activity?..in a Sanctuary County??...tell Me it's not so...

CB.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:40 AM

Like old Georgie used to say...."They're just hardworking folks coming here fer a better life and bringing their family values with them...."

From my personal observations and experience living in the trenches with them, the majority of them are brain dead ignoramuses coming here for as many freebies and subsidies they can get and will use any criminals means they can to get what they want. They're violent, arrogant, dishonest and anti-American. There's my take...Georgie and Barry.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
Like old Georgie used to say...."They're just hardworking folks coming here fer a better life and bringing their family values with them...."

From my personal observations and experience living in the trenches with them, the majority of them are brain dead ignoramuses coming here for as many freebies and subsidies they can get and will use any criminals means they can to get what they want. They're violent, arrogant, dishonest and anti-American. There's my take...Georgie and Barry.
As someone else who lives in the trenches with them I also see the same exact things you do. And that's exactly how my roommate Rose describes them also, and she's Hispanic. She said she couldn't stand living around them after they moved in the neighborhood were she grow up. She said is was mostly Whites (poor Whites) while she was a kid, then the Mexicans/illegals moved in and the neighborhood became a barrio. She knows the difference saw what a hell hole it became. Being poor doesn't make you trash, it's what you do that makes you trash and that's what we have in the barrios, trash.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
As someone else who lives in the trenches with them I also see the same exact things you do. And that's exactly how my roommate Rose describes them also, and she's Hispanic. She said she couldn't stand living around them after they moved in the neighborhood were she grow up. She said is was mostly Whites (poor Whites) while she was a kid, then the Mexicans/illegals moved in and the neighborhood became a barrio. She knows the difference saw what a hell hole it became. Being poor doesn't make you trash, it's what you do that makes you trash and that's what we have in the barrios, trash.
I've said it before, but the original barrio in San Bernardino was clean 40 years ago. When the new arrivals began moving in, many of the inhabitaants sold out and moved into white neighborhoods.

A couple of years ago I worked with a retired Ventura County Sheriff who's parents were Mexican. His view was that it used to be that Mexicans came here to provide for their families, but now most come here now to get in on the relative gravy train, to sponge up all the freebies they can.

A Mexican from Guadalajara told me the other day that there are lots of women and children who have been abandoned in Mexico by fathers and husbands who have came to America. He also told me that there is a number of "undocumented" Mexican women with children in So. Cal. who are looking for white men: it seems they are looking for a relationship with legitimacy and security that a "Latino" can so easily lie about.

Maybe the words "Sugar Daddy" could apply to some of it.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-14-2009 at 08:16 PM.