Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Welcome!

Welcome! The Staging Area

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-26-2011, 03:31 PM

Default Another newbie here

Ayatollahgondola showed me this link so I registered.

I like what is being done I must say on behalf of the people in here. I know now that if I see a food vendor, they are up to no good although I never considered buying anything from them anyhow.

How did the great state of California ever get so many people to come here? I mean there are so many proud residents and proud Americans. I know you're gonna say liberals did it ,but with all the strong minded people, how? The kids rebelled is how it happened. The 60s started it all and I believe California was one of the first states to experience racial integration as well or the first to get illegals. NOW its working its way everywhere else, but I am pretty sure it was there first.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM
SOS Associate

Welcome Meltin,

Illegal vendors...GGRRRrrrrrrrr

How'd we get here? I'd say it was the agribusiness that had the biggest impact at the earliest point. Growers needing cheap labor. Next it was the government handing out money to them via food stamps, WIC, Welfare and so on. Then began the chain migration. After that it was the construction and service industries that were also willing to hire anyone that would work for peanuts and supplement it with government handouts. And finally came the race hustlers....churches, la raza groups, and so on, who set in motion an underground railroad of sorts to keep them coming.
But getting back to the agribusiness, there is a giant disc on the steps of the state capitol that shows the progression in a form of art. It pretty much makes the statement about what the agribusinesses plan for California was/is.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltinGiovanni View Post

How did the great state of California ever get so many people to come here? I mean there are so many proud residents and proud Americans. I know you're gonna say liberals did it ,but with all the strong minded people, how? The kids rebelled is how it happened. The 60s started it all and I believe California was one of the first states to experience racial integration as well or the first to get illegals. NOW its working its way everywhere else, but I am pretty sure it was there first.
The whole problem started when we started viewing Hispanics as a race instead of what they are which is Europeans. It was a calculated lie to suck up off the successful struggle against the Jim Crow South. Now, anyone who doesn't look like a Scandinavian whines about being an oppressed minority. And meanwhile, the same slobbering idiots still preaching racism help to prop the whole facade up from the fringes.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:06 AM

Welcome, welcome!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltinGiovanni View Post
Ayatollahgondola showed me this link so I registered.

I like what is being done I must say on behalf of the people in here. I know now that if I see a food vendor, they are up to no good although I never considered buying anything from them anyhow.

Ever since I can remember Mexicans were in awe of the United States
and dreamed of coming here to live. Well one family sneaked in pretending
to be one of the American Hispanics (Native Americans) and then more and more came in slowly but surely and our damn Political leaders didn't do
Jack about deporting them so they reproduced and reproduced and this is
where we are now.
(An in-law of mine knew of the very first illegal alien family in East L.A. where she was born in the 1920's. She told me that the government would not allow ANY ILLEGALS in!)
It is sickening to see so many of these illegals and their anchors in the U.S.
It is sickening because they don't live by laws and rules and this country is becoming as crappy as what they left.

Seems like they had a grand plan to take over and they are doing it with the
help of traitors like Grey Davis types.

Click on each state and see how far they have come!

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/fuglist.htm
Old 09-07-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly Caterers View Post
Ever since I can remember Mexicans were in awe of the United States
and dreamed of coming here to live. Well one family sneaked in pretending
to be one of the American Hispanics (Native Americans) and then more and more came in slowly but surely and our damn Political leaders didn't do
Jack about deporting them so they reproduced and reproduced and this is
where we are now.
(An in-law of mine knew of the very first illegal alien family in East L.A. where she was born in the 1920's. She told me that the government would not allow ANY ILLEGALS in!)
It is sickening to see so many of these illegals and their anchors in the U.S.
It is sickening because they don't live by laws and rules and this country is becoming as crappy as what they left.

Seems like they had a grand plan to take over and they are doing it with the
help of traitors like Grey Davis types.

Click on each state and see how far they have come!

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/fuglist.htm
Who buys the heroin and meth they (the listed DEA fugitives) sell thereby giving them an opportunity to make money in the United States?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-07-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Who buys the heroin and meth they (the listed DEA fugitives) sell thereby giving them an opportunity to make money in the United States?
Who else? Idiots!

In my old hometown in the San Gabriel valley most of the young people
are ruined on these drugs.
One of my relatives just lost the house her parents left her free and clear
after they died.
She can't think straight on the booze and meth. And her daughter just lost her baby due to drugs. The child was actually taken from her by the authorities!

Another acquaintance on drugs just had a baby and the Mormons in Utah paid her for the baby! I'm not kidding!
These young people are being destroyed on these Mexican drugs or where ever the drugs come from!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:36 AM

And I am drug and alcohol free and loving every minute of it. And I don't smoke!
Old 09-24-2011, 04:57 PM

I smoke Beverely but don't drink or drug. Our family has buried many to both of those problems. It is so sad to watch your family member die in front of you, while you hide your purse everytime they are around.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
I smoke Beverely but don't drink or drug. Our family has buried many to both of those problems. It is so sad to watch your family member die in front of you, while you hide your purse everytime they are around.
If you can, try to get off the smokes! It doesn't just go to your lungs but affects every part of your body.

If you can buy the book BULL COOK AND AUTHENTIC HISTORICAL RECIPES AND PRACTICES It has a feature on how Native Americans kicked the tobacco habit. "Indian method of quitting smoking"

They grew tobacco and were hooked on it. I can't copy it because
of copyright laws.
It's a really great book if you like great food!