Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > General Socializing

General Socializing Social topics not otherwise categorized

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-03-2010, 07:40 PM

Default E. Arellano Back

Will she EVER leave us alone?................. Relive the NIGHTMARE!!She's B-A-A-C-K! Making a Criminal into a Hero The story of Elvira Arellano
www.freerepublic.com

SHE"S BAAAAAAAAAAACK! Elvira, the obstinent, criminal, arrogant terrible mother and illegal alien who stole peoles ID's and committed Social Security fraud is now the lead demon in a new documentary making Elvira Arellano into a Hero. It is called IMMIGRANT NATION.

She's B-A-A-C-K! Making a Criminal into a Hero The story of Elvira Arellano
self | April 3, 2010 | Rosanna Pulido

Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:21:58 PM by chicagolady

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.

SHE"S BAAAAAAAAAAACK! Elvira, the obstinent, criminal, arrogant terrible mother and illegal alien who stole peoles ID's and committed Social Security fraud is now the lead demon in a new documentary making Elvira Arellano into a Hero. It is called IMMIGRANT NATION.

She terrorized chicagoians just by being here. Her and her 2 Mentors An alcoholic Pastor who just can't get enough media and his wifey Emma Lozano.

Diggers Realm wrote this about the Notorious Elvira......

Elvira Arellano's used every trick in the book. She had a child here as an "anchor baby". She played the "my son is sick with ADHD" trick to gain sympathy from politicians, the church and other sympathetic illegal alien supporters. Now she's attempting to be a martyr of the illegal alien cause by fleeing to the Adalberto United Methodist Church and openly daring authorities to drag her away. She took her son with her, thus showing she has absolutely no caring about the torment she could potentially cause him by her actions and that he is just a tool to be used for her goals. By fleeing her deportation hearing Elvira Arellano is now considered a fugitive from justice.

Now of course this film is coming out just intime to help all those who will cry scream and holler that if you do not support Amnesty ...the legalization of 20 million illegal aliens.......YOUR A RACIST!!

Last edited by Ole Glory; 04-03-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:33 PM

Goodie...another T-shirt craze. I see her more like Che than Golda Meir.

Let me get this straight - she will not rest until the USA throws open it's borders to anyone and everyone and support their families just for being here or else we are a country of racists.

OK, tommorrow I will walk down my block and pick a home that no one there knows me and when they let me in the house just stay and ask them to support me. When they demand I leave I will (someone of my own race no doubt) start stomping my feet, point at them and scream Racist! Racist!

Uh, I'll let you know how it went when I get out of prison, hell, for that they'd probably send you to a mental ward. But her, no, she will not rest until every last American gives up their property and future for them and their children that they have earned because, hey, we're a country of racists after all she says.

And to think they sent her back to her home country and for me they would send to the mental ward.

I have never in my life ever heard of here or anywhere else in any country's history someone telling them "Open Up Your Wallet You Damn Racist!" or "Give Me Your Land Or Else I Won't Respect You!". What she preaches isn't entitlement, it's theft clothed in a costume of charity.

The more I think about her the more I see her as raising her son to be a leader in the next generation of cultural assaults teaching him how bad the country of his birth is to his mommy and friends so it has to be overrun.

Progressives want to teach us that people cannot govern themselves and republics always fail. Irresponsible immigration, of which she is a footnote of a larger movement, want to teach us that we have no right to defend our borders, culture, or future against all others because we're not them. We are being attacked from all sides, more than I can mention.

It's hard for me to believe that after 9/11 and May Day? that people like her still believe you can defeat a country by calling them racist.

I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn isn't funny anymore.

Last edited by rs232c; 04-03-2010 at 10:35 PM.