Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-07-2013, 09:21 PM

Default Invitation to meeting with State Senator Steve Knight

I would like to invite you to a meeting with State Senator Steve Knight of the 21 district.

Last month Steve Knight and 14 other Republican State Assemblymen and R. State Senators signed a petition requesting that Republican California Congressmen pressure Speaker Boehner bring to the floor of the House of Representatives, amnesty legislation and citizenship to illegal immigrants.

We are disgusted by the betrayal of Steve Knight and these 14 other Republican California State lawmakers.

State Senator Steve Knight is meeting with us in person on Thursday, Nov. 14 at 12:30 PM at his office at 23920 Valencia Blvd. Suite #250 Santa Clarita, CA 91355.

Steve Knight is the State Senator for Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Palmdale, Victorville, Adelanto, Hisperia, and Apple Valley.

Please attend this private meeting with Steve Knight.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:00 AM

I do hope you will have a good turn out at the meeting. Seems all those who opposed amnesty have decided that votes and money rule.
I will never understand why any one can see any good from an amnesty. It would only bring millions more looking for the same.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:04 AM

Default Greg a message:

Greg:

Naturally I can't make it. I live in New York. But please go to the personal message for Davi and review the recent study by Jon Feere detailing illegal immigrant crimes. You may want to copy these and hand to to him.

This so called comprehensive illegal alien program is a bald faced scam of the first order. Virtually NONE of the laws are actually being enforced.

These disingenuous politicians are blowing smoke in our faces. What they are actually intending it to shuck off the existing laws and make it easier for illegals to exist here. This is extremely dangerous and it is caused by the increasing power of Hispanic/Latino influence.

These politicians are survivalists. They pander to those who will vote for them. They see the Democrat dominance and are envious to cut into the goodies.

Applause and accolades for your pro-active stance. I wish you success.

Kindest regards and best wishes from one patriotic American to another. I'm sure you will keep us informed.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:46 PM

Thanks for the info Greg. That one is close enough that I may be able to make it. I'm down to one car now because my starter went out in my truck, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Greg:

Naturally I can't make it. I live in New York. But please go to the personal message for Davi and review the recent study by Jon Feere detailing illegal immigrant crimes. You may want to copy these and hand to to him.

This so called comprehensive illegal alien program is a bald faced scam of the first order. Virtually NONE of the laws are actually being enforced.

These disingenuous politicians are blowing smoke in our faces. What they are actually intending it to shuck off the existing laws and make it easier for illegals to exist here. This is extremely dangerous and it is caused by the increasing power of Hispanic/Latino influence.

These politicians are survivalists. They pander to those who will vote for them. They see the Democrat dominance and are envious to cut into the goodies.

Applause and accolades for your pro-active stance. I wish you success.

Kindest regards and best wishes from one patriotic American to another. I'm sure you will keep us informed.
Your description was spot on.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:30 PM

Thanks for the reply Rim, Wet, and Jean.

Jean it would be great if you could make it, we need all the help we can get.

I've been networking with some other activists this Summer and Fall, we meet with our elected politicians let them see that there are people out there that make the time and are willing to get involved. We also deliver a strong message and let them know we're paying attention to their actions, and we're not going to let them sell us out.

We also have a great time during the meetings, it's great to network with like minded individuals.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:52 PM

I have it on my calendar, I'll be there.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:35 AM

Default Excellent!

It only takes a few courageous, caring Americans to make the difference

This is so great..

There are so few of us left.

Good luck and God Speed.

We look forward to feedback with great interest.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:34 PM

Thanks for the reply, Jean and Wetibbe,

I'm glad that I've got someone from SOS, to join us.

We will report back about the meeting.

From my view point, it does look like there are only a few of us willing to stand up for our laws, but actually I am quite optimistic. We've gone to quite a few meetings with Congressmen this summer and I do think we are influencing the politicians that we've made office visits to.

Steve Knight seems to be very defensive about his signature on the amnesty petition, (for good reason),and I expect that we will have some influence on him as well.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:02 AM

Good luck. I do fear that technology plus changing attitudes are changing the world. We cannot forget Drugs. The politicians care nothing for any one. Most want power, others just want to be an ???, and that is what they are.

I am looking at politicians who not so very long ago were against illegal immigration. Now they can solve the problen with an amnesty. Any social act today seems to be OK.