Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-30-2010, 08:58 AM

ON another note, the widespread support of Kellar is astonishing. Two years ago it would have gone the other way.

In about 2000, I was listening to Geo. Putnam or Glenn Spencer( I forget now which it was) and some caller said that the tide would turn on illegal immigration when the economy tanked and Americans found themselves looking at a third world existence. I think that's happening now and it's part of the reason for the turning tide of public support in our direction.

Frankly most people don't care if you're "racist" anymore. "Racist" was never more than a verbal club to bludgeon whites into submission. More and more I hear people saying things I haven't heard since the 1950's, in hushed tones and usually behind closed doors, but also openly on blogs. But they're saying them nonetheless. (How terrible can we be if the whole world wants to come here for the better life they can't seem to ever create in their own countries?)

It's demoralizing and distracting to see our leaders and activists always bending over backwards to prove they're not "racists." More insightful people than I see a civil war coming and when the shooting starts and the race riots and anti-American pogroms begin, Americans will finally stop caring if someone calls them a bad name and start thinking seriously about survival.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Moreover, it logically follows that anyone who supports "legal" immigration should support amnesty because, by definition, all immigrants will now be "legal."

What? You lost me with that one. How does it logically follow? Illegal aliens aren't immigrants, they don't deserve to be legalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
Notice how quickly LA ANSWER had their professional signs out?

Yes. Did you notice that they misspelled the councilman's name? Their stupidity adds to our credibility.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 01-30-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=DerailAmnesty.com;4601]What? You lost me with that one. How does it logically follow? Illegal aliens aren't immigrants, they don't deserve to be legalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
Notice how quickly LA ANSWER had their professional signs out?[/QUOTE

Yes. Did you notice that they misspelled the councilman's name? Their stupidity adds to our credibility.
The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American.

Mexicans belong in Mexico. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED MEXICANS!

If they want to work hard, let them work hard in their own damned country, not mine!
Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM
"SZinWestLA"

What? You lost me with that one. How does it logically follow? Illegal aliens aren't immigrants, they don't deserve to be legalized.

Quote:
The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American.

Mexicans belong in Mexico. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED MEXICANS!

If they want to work hard, let them work hard in their own damned country, not mine!

That's not a responsive answer. I understand your position about people from Mexico belonging in Mexico. What I don't understand is why you believe it is logical for someone who supports immigration to be in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. What am I missing here?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:44 PM

"It's demoralizing and distracting to see our leaders and activists always bending over backwards to prove they're not "racists." More insightful people than I see a civil war coming and when the shooting starts and the race riots and anti-American pogroms begin, Americans will finally stop caring if someone calls them a bad name and start thinking seriously about survival."

I do believe that American government has misgoverned so badly that whether some recognize it or not we are on the road to a societal meltdown brought about by our country's financial ruin.

Riots and such will occur if things remain as is. That in turn may become a civil war.

As long as there was money people complained but endured the abuse and lack of common sense that our government subjects us to.

Be prepared!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The issue isn't whether third world primitives are here legally or not. The issue is they are unsuited for modern, advanced civilization. They are subsidized by the ruling classes and used as a battering ram to reduce wages, suck up public resources and ethnically cleanse Americans from their own country. Most of metropolitan LA is no longer even recognizably American
Not exactly sure which way to address this, so forgive me if I mislead. Part of the issue IS that they are here legally. A big part. But that's assuming you mean illegals when you refer to "third world primitives". I'm not sure how illegal first world'ers fit into your view of America, but I've known them to be as unsuited for the pressures of modern suburban community as, well....an Amish elder. Some cope; Some do not.
I do understand what you meant by just legalizing them and then there's no problem. Of course that is not reasonable as it is the end justifying the means.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:04 PM

How often do we have to drag some old Nazi off of some job and throw them out of the country back to where they came from, sometimes to face trial? Those men and women were in the country illegally and they do not qualify as third world primitives. There are pleanty of sophisticated people who have no business being here. Sometimes they are not just an offensive burden. Sometimes they are dangerous. Would you really call the terrorists of 9/11 "third world primitives"?