Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-14-2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I didn't go through it all, but I hit several links from http://violentflashmobs.com/. Most didn't mention race, and one described a five man smash and grab robbery team - hardly a flash mob.
I didn't check them all, but did you happen to find any white flash mobs attacking black people?
Old 09-14-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I didn't check them all, but did you happen to find any white flash mobs attacking black people?

http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/

scroll to about a third of the way down:

Quote:
Wishing you and yours, meaningful evenings

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-14-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:24 AM

Quote:
http://www.aryannationsrevival.org/

scroll to about a third of the way down:
Yeah...that was in 1923.. Couldn't you find anything more recent than that?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Yeah...that was in 1923.. Couldn't you find anything more recent than that?
I'd say somewhere between 1940 and 1960.

However, it's a current sentiment among some. There wasn't an internet when that picture was taken, but it's up now with a suggestion of how things should be, and could be if there weren't prosecutions for such now - and it's on THE WHITEST WEBSITE ON EARTH.

I rather thought that such a thing would be up your social alley, right along with the freedom to not associate, there's even a phone number you can call to get in on all the white only fun that can be had.

And I say go for it. Any business, organization or neighborhood which isn't 100% white, boycott it - including any source of income you may enjoy.

You may be living by yourself in a cave while dining on guano, but maybe you would be happy.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-15-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
I'd say somewhere between 1940 and 1960.

However, it's a current sentiment among some. There wasn't an internet when that picture was taken, but it's up now with a suggestion of how things should be, and could be if there weren't prosecutions for such now - and it's on THE WHITEST WEBSITE ON EARTH.

I rather thought that such a thing would be up your social alley, right along with the freedom to not associate, there's even a phone number you can call to get in on all the white only fun that can be had.

And I say go for it. Any business, organization or neighborhood which isn't 100% white, boycott it - including any source of income you may enjoy.

You may be living by yourself in a cave while dining on guano, but maybe you would be happy.

Tens of millions of white people feel the same way I do about the savages who have taken over American cities and now form "flash mobs" to rob and attack the few white people who don't have the income or the good sense to get the Hell out. For decades, these tens of millions of whites have fled the inner cities to white suburbs and white schools where they could be found. This is called "White Flight." Maybe you heard of it.

Neutered by "political correctness" and minority "civil rights" vigilantes, most contemporary Whites are forced keep their true feelings to themselves to avoid being fired from their jobs or otherwise persecuted by the authorities for being "racis." For for more than half a century, however, millions of neutered whites have voted with their feet and fled as far away from minority infested slums as their incomes and the freeways would take them.

Minorities and their "fellow travelers" like you always defend minority thugs by making some bogus moral equivalency argument such as ... "whites once lynched blacks so it is now OK for black flash mobs to attack white people."

I can only hope that you will some day have the good fortune to be hunted down and beaten by one of those black flash mobs you have defended so passionately. When they're beating, stomping and kicking you to a pulp, you can tell them that you always defended them and insulted white people when you had the chance.

I'm sure they will have as much respect for your statements as I do.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Minorities and their "fellow travelers" like you always defend minority thugs by making some bogus moral equivalency argument such as ... "whites once lynched blacks so it is now OK for black flash mobs to attack white people."
How long do you think White people, or any other color, can keep their foot on the throat of Black people? You sound so proud of keeping them 'in their place'.

About the only thing I can think of for you is "get a rope for your self. This is 2011 and the world is not 1930 any more. Law inforcement should take care of the mobs. NO, I DO NOT THINK MOBS OF ANY COLOR ARE GOOD."
Old 09-16-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
About the only thing I can think of for you is "get a rope for your self. This is 2011 and the world is not 1930 any more. Law inforcement should take care of the mobs. NO, I DO NOT THINK MOBS OF ANY COLOR ARE GOOD."
Flash mobs are the spiritual and political successor to lynch mobs.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:36 PM

Everyone, please try to keep things civil and remember to: Attack the opinions and NOT the person. We all have different views of the world around us due to our experiences and as a result, our opinions vary to some degree.

That does not make any our our thoughts less or more valuable than the next guy. I'm not your referee and I won't take sides, just reminding everyone that comments are not to attack "the person" they are to address the opinion.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:05 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I can only hope that you will some day have the good fortune to be hunted down and beaten by one of those black flash mobs you have defended so passionately. When they're beating, stomping and kicking you to a pulp, you can tell them that you always defended them and insulted white people when you had the chance.

I'm sure they will have as much respect for your statements as I do.
Don, c'mon....
RIM has stood alongside SOS at protests and events, and I don't see that she has it in for white people. It's not looking well upon you to wish the same misfortune on her that you denounce as a whole.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Neutered by "political correctness" and minority "civil rights" vigilantes, most contemporary Whites are forced keep their true feelings to themselves to avoid being fired from their jobs or otherwise persecuted by the authorities for being "racis." For for more than half a century, however, millions of neutered whites have voted with their feet and fled as far away from minority infested slums as their incomes and the freeways would take them.
No one forces them to keep "their true feelings" to themselves. It is quite possible they don't think it's worth complaining about, or they just may not care enough about what is happening. In any case; you're almost saying being white is inherently meek. All's I can say is that anyone failing to take a stand or speak their mind does not have much to complain about in regards to their situation. I'd also point out that millions of mexicans have voted with their feet too; doesn't this make your treasured white race equivilent to latinos in that regard now?

I wonder how many of the white people you speak about here would elect you as their spokehole. I doubt it's as many as you currently claim to speak for now.