Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-26-2014, 05:01 AM

Default Which Dude is the baddest?

I offered Californians to arm wrestle to determine which mayor was the "baddest' Dude. That was back before the election. Now I'm retracting. The current NYC Mayor eclipses your LA Mayor - sorry!!

BUT - I'll cut you some slack. Your Governor is worse than ours.

https://snt147.mail.live.com/default...0&n=1150389681

Do you know Mike Cutler ? From Brooklyn, retired INS officer, Jewish and Democrat !!!!! You'll note too that he is a senior fellow with Californians for Population Stabilization.

http://michaelcutler.net/

BTW we note that the Valley there got it's water shut off. Drought ? Maybe. Super excessive population ? Most definitely YES.

If someone would take a look around at all of the problems we are facing now they would come to the realization that one of the MAJOR contributors is just too many people, just too fast.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-26-2014 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:08 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I offered Californians to arm wrestle to determine which mayor was the "baddest' Dude. That was back before the election. Now I'm retracting. The current NYC Mayor eclipses your LA Mayor - sorry!!

https://snt147.mail.live.com/default...0&n=1150389681

Do you know Mike Cutler ? From Brooklyn, retired INS officer, Jewish and Democrat !!!!! You'll note too that he is a senior fellow with Californians for Population Stabilization.

http://michaelcutler.net/

BTW we note that the Valley there got it's water shut off. Drought ? Maybe. Super excessive population ? Most definitely YES.

If someone would take a look around at all of the problems we are facing now they would come to the realization that one of the MAJOR contributors is just too many people, just too fast.
the valley didn't just get its' water "cut off". Water has been diverted from its' natural path to irrigate what used to be just short of desert. So for decades farmers and developers have been enjoying water at the expense of someone and something else. Now it gets squeezed because of a drought and increased demand by expanding population as you mention, and the recipients of all that AG and development water are whining like little babies because they don't want their gravy train cut off. Hey! when things change, you just move on. that's what business tells us when the jobs dry up and they outsource. It's just a case of "do as I say, not as I do"
Old 02-27-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
The really scary thing is that Governor Moonbeam is one of the saner politicians in Sacramento.

Those far left loons in the state capitol live on another planet, much of their legislative crap is hard to fathom. Their "solutions" for whatever issues they deem it their business to invent or insert themselves into almost invariably results in destroying the economy, driving business out to Texas, increased taxes, and expanding social services. Those clowns just can't do elementary school level math.

Quote:
Quote:
the valley didn't just get its' water "cut off". Water has been diverted from its' natural path to irrigate what used to be just short of desert. So for decades farmers and developers have been enjoying water at the expense of someone and something else. Now it gets squeezed because of a drought and increased demand by expanding population as you mention, and the recipients of all that AG and development water are whining like little babies because they don't want their gravy train cut off. Hey! when things change, you just move on. that's what business tells us when the jobs dry up and they outsource. It's just a case of "do as I say, not as I do"
As a largely desert dwelling individual living for most of my life in southern California I offer my take:

Anything to do with making money in California other than from the far left spectrums of the political and entertainment industries or anything to benefit society which doesn't result in crushing taxes and increased welfare roles is demonized and sabotaged.

And, in the "progressive" tunnel vision view, there is room for everyone from the third world to move on in and set up a mail box, with or without benefit of legal port of entry and regardless if there is food to eat or water to drink for the present population.

New water reservoirs are verboten and there was a clamor to dismantle the ones we have. Aqueduct projects would be mired in environmental studies and environmental objection. The obvious solution of desalinization of ocean water for the most densely populated areas (along the coast) is met with fierce "progressive" opposition, with the notion that the projects will result in massive sea life die off. Even a small scale project to purify and reuse run off irrigation water in the San Joaquin Vally using a solar powered, alternative form of desalinization touched off a firestorm of criticism because there will be byproduct containing agricultural pollutants - which has been prevented from soaking into the water table by having been removed with purification of run off water.

You just can't make the frickin' hypocrites happy. I'd like to see each and everyone of those cry babies stop drinking water, eating food, and using anything which has been manufactured, transported or powered by conventional fuels or electricity. No signing into facebook to check up on the latest climate change hysteria because the act of doing so condones and contributes to carbon foot print in a multitude of ways.

I don't see a single one of those knuckleheads leading a hunter - gatherer lifestyle, and their greatest attributes seem to revolve around how big and wide they can open their mouths and how long and loud they can shout hyperphalous bullshit.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-27-2014 at 03:16 PM.