Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Restricted Area > Restricted Posters Area

Restricted Posters Area WARNING! Some of the Registered Users in this area have been restricted to posting in this section only due to habitual posting rule violations, agendas that conflict with SOS, or an inability to express themselves in a civil manner, or within the standards set by Save Our State's general society. You may read postings in here that are offensive, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Further, some of the agendas displayed in here by users are not necessarily, or in any way practiced or supported by Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default I've been posting Youtube messages ...

... that are left on my old Youtube account. However, don't believe for a second that those are the only folks who attempt to communicate with me to convey their displeasure. Not everyone who gets upset with me over the internet is a stranger. Case in point, this was the content of an e-mail I received today from Cowboycode/CalifNative:

I know this post won't reach the public, Sam Z. But I wish to write it here anyways. I sent you an email to tell you about your OWN site being down and now it's up....but you have openly criticize me or more weaselly give others phonies a rumor mill home to spread lies ??? Very shameful for a lawyer and professor...what even happened to ???!!!??? You know, personal ethics.
By your actions, everyone can see when I and everyone want to really count's on group's ethics; you and your phony patriots have shown to fail the mark. What's it like to be just as corrupt running your forum discussion(LOL) site as Chelene, Rim05, Davi, 1inchgroup, 'blabby'Filmore, and your whole 'holier than thou' crew? You know of and saw what they(SOS) did wrong, but you and your SOS retread chums still do the same dumb thing ? That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You and your group have become a laughable joke to real political active positive E T H I C A L activists in the important upcoming November election cycle. Thanks for marginalizing yourself into the fringe wackos.
my best,
?
PS...How long will this note last to you ??...probably as short as you have no personal positive ethics and cannot debate an issue honestly while you wrap yourself in the US flag and activism of self importance.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM

Lightbulb

If this site is such a joke and means nothing why is this clown so worried he attacks it?? is it because some truth here bothers him,, is this clown some type of President Chavez Wannabe? Is there something specific this clown can point to that is not truthful?

what a cockroach..
Old 04-29-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You do know who this Joker is don't you? What a laugh. Same old name calling misfit.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:48 AM

I'll pray for them.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:37 AM

Default What the heck.

Wow. Everyone knows that isn't me, right? After reading that I have a great urge to play the banjo, scratch my mangy dog and sleep with my first cousin.

Are you sure this guy has a "code"? Or did he "code" with irreparable brain damage? What the hell is he talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
... that are left on my old Youtube account. However, don't believe for a second that those are the only folks who attempt to communicate with me to convey their displeasure. Not everyone who gets upset with me over the internet is a stranger. Case in point, this was the content of an e-mail I received today from Cowboycode/CalifNative:

I know this post won't reach the public, Sam Z. But I wish to write it here anyways. I sent you an email to tell you about your OWN site being down and now it's up....but you have openly criticize me or more weaselly give others phonies a rumor mill home to spread lies ??? Very shameful for a lawyer and professor...what even happened to ???!!!??? You know, personal ethics.
By your actions, everyone can see when I and everyone want to really count's on group's ethics; you and your phony patriots have shown to fail the mark. What's it like to be just as corrupt running your forum discussion(LOL) site as Chelene, Rim05, Davi, 1inchgroup, 'blabby'Filmore, and your whole 'holier than thou' crew? You know of and saw what they(SOS) did wrong, but you and your SOS retread chums still do the same dumb thing ? That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You and your group have become a laughable joke to real political active positive E T H I C A L activists in the important upcoming November election cycle. Thanks for marginalizing yourself into the fringe wackos.
my best,
?
PS...How long will this note last to you ??...probably as short as you have no personal positive ethics and cannot debate an issue honestly while you wrap yourself in the US flag and activism of self importance.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Maybe it's because there was another person who used the screen name calif native
Old 02-17-2011, 12:52 PM

Default He'll code alright.

I got that. Doesn't explain the viciousness of the post to youtube, the barbaric use of the english language or the attack on this site. But I guess it doesn't matter. Only a matter of time before that bad boy springs a leak. Brain aneurysm or something. He gives Californians a bad name.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:11 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Native View Post
I got that. Doesn't explain the viciousness of the post to youtube, the barbaric use of the english language or the attack on this site.
We're very tolerant of those artistic, yet less refined californians.