Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-15-2010, 02:55 PM

Default The Truth about what's going on in Arizona

The most egregious fact is that right now, the drug cartel lords control the "high grounds" in Southern Arizona. As you take a drive on the 8 freeway and see the hills there, you can know that on many of them are cartel scouts, watching the movement of law enforcement and communicating it on their encrypted radios. Because they control the high ground, they control the area. Essentially what we were being told by the deputies, Arizona is not in control of the situation and in all reality, we have been invaded and they are winning. If this were considered a war, (which it is) Arizona is in submission to the drug lords.

Summary
They easily pass the fence, they walk right through the Army base, their radios are secure by the help of satellite technology by the Federal government, and the most recent grant that would increase efficacy was thwarted by the misinformation from Napolitano's office.
http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/
Old 05-15-2010, 03:12 PM

Is this a personal observation, or are you quoting from a source, or ... ?

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but the link you provide does not appear to have anything to do with your post.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Is this a personal observation, or are you quoting from a source, or ... ?

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but the link you provide does not appear to have anything to do with your post.
Read the link. Scroll around.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:15 PM
As seen on TV!

A very interesting link, thanks...I'll make sure to spread this around.

As far as incyption, or digital encryption, the Govt. can and does de-crypt all sorts of cominques, I Myself have a Harris reciever that can decrypt encrypted messages, so this kinda shows You that the Govt. might have, like their poll states " a protected open door for the cartel"...I'd believe that, and according to those polled, so does a majority of those polled.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:17 PM

Yes, that was a quote. I can't see if the author is posted for this article, which is a good article and deserves a complete read. K, if you are not the author, then my apologies to the author, they sound like they know what they are talking about.

From that link:

Quote:
Today's Educational Piece

Results of This Week's Border Trip

On Monday and Tuesday of this week, several State Legislators, along with GPTPP President Kelly Townsend, went to the Sierra Vista/Naco area of the border on a fact-finding mission. The facts that were established aren't anything new to many of you, however when you take each one of them and line them up, they create a picture that we may never have seen before. They will be presented for your evaluation.

1. A major holding camp in the desert is no longer there thanks to the efforts of the minutemen.

2. There are many people entering into our country through the port of entry, legally each day.

15. The most egregious fact is that right now, the drug cartel lords control the "high grounds" in Southern Arizona. As you take a drive on the 8 freeway and see the hills there, you can know that on many of them are cartel scouts, watching the movement of law enforcement and communicating it on their encrypted radios. Because they control the high ground, they control the area. Essentially what we were being told by the deputies, Arizona is not in control of the situation and in all reality, we have been invaded and they are winning. If this were considered a war, (which it is) Arizona is in submission to the drug lords.

Summary
They easily pass the fence, they walk right through the Army base, their radios are secure by the help of satellite technology by the Federal government, and the most recent grant that would increase efficacy was thwarted by the misinformation from Napolitano's office.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:46 AM

Default Yes, it's true.

I can verify that what Kathy wrote is not only accurate, some of it is old news and some, if anything, understated.

Without saying TOO much I will comment:

* The high ground occupied by Cartel lookouts was mapped, photographed and located by GPS coordinates over two years ago, 200 miles into Arizona, by Numbers USA Roy Beck and his partner. This information was sent to Sheriffs in Arizona. *( I sent it ).

* Glenn Spencer, American Border Patrol, has been reporting the facts daily for years. The two main invasion routes, San Pedro River, and Huachuca mountains have not only been witnessed by patriots but the invaders have been videoed by clandestine patriots using motion detector game cameras. One of the most recent recorded 700 invaders in 40 days with bulky, voluminous bundles of various narcotics. *( Border Pics cameras. ) http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/

* Janet Napolitano was saying the border is secure while videos were coming in of the invaders marching past the fort undetected and unopposed.

* As of yesterday, Saturday May 15, 2010 a major patriot/militia action commenced in the I-8 corridor near where the sheriffs deputy was shot recently.

Not an American Patrol Event
This Event Not Necessarily Endorsed by the American Patrol Report
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adopt-A-Trail" - Arizona Interstate 8 Camping Trip - May 15, 2010

..... In the Spirit of the "Neighborhood Ranch Watch"

"Neighborhood Ranch Watch" was kicked off in April of 2000 as a call to citizen volunteers to help keep-the-peace and protect private property from vandalism and unlawful trespass.

Today, the lines have been drawn in Arizona and it is up to citizens to once again step forward and answer the call.... be a part of the "American Way Team".

Starting on May 15th, citizens will continue to do the job our Federal Government won't do by "holding the line" on Interstate 8, 45 miles south of Phoenix, AZ for two weeks.

Standard Operating Procedure: detect, report and observe.

Interstate 8 between Gila Bend and Casa Grande is a High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area. The potential for encountering armed, aggressive drug smugglers in the area is very high. If you are not adept at taking care of yourself in a harsh desert environment, including the use of a firearm, then you should not come.

The Sheriff's department has mandated minimum 2-man teams in the area and so should you..... don't come alone. You should be able to network with other citizens once you are in the area, but be cautious of people you do not know. Camping on BLM land south of Interstate 8 does not require a permit.

Ajo BP Station: 520-387-7002 ( I-8 Freeman > west)
Casa Grande BP: 520-836-7812 (I-8 Freeman > east

Any other agency (Like Sheriff's Dept. or Highway Patrol), best to call 911

Bring American & Arizona Flags ("Don't Tread on Me" works) and be proud of your Patriotism !

Don't wait for the next guy because you are the next guy !

AND REMEMBER!

1. This "IS NOT" a Simcox/MCDC,PBA,BPOX or any of the many other groups event!!

Those groups/people were only
asked to use there contact lists to get the word out, PERIOD!!

Leave the politics at home.....

2. This I-8 corridor is very active and "VERY DANGEROUS", there is a very good chance you will see "ARMED DRUG LOADS"!!
 This op "IS NOT" for 1st timers,we expect you to be ready and at the top of your game with all the necessary gear for
 this type of opp and for being self sufficient for desert camping!

3. With that said, the biggest thing we can do on this opp is to be seen by the public on I-8 so we will post on every mile marker (that's were all the action is anyway) for a 30 mi. stretch.

We will provide maps/intel/phone numbers on site as
needed; there should be 2 vehicles & 4 people min. per mi. marker for safety.

To the Concerned Citizens that have already committed to working I-8 Thank You for supporting Arizona.

We will be getting kicked off on the 15th and run as long as we have people.

Location will be given after you confirm that you are still interested, I had over three hundred e-mails sorry it took so long to back to you all. 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL........

* Another action is scheduled in Cochise County starting July 4th.

* Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babue stated on Fox news a few days ago that they were overrun by Cartel.

* Clandestine retired border patrol and DEA agents have entered Mexico, photographed the invasion routes, buses, supply stores.

* Minutemen did "bust" the water supply stations run by the religious, distributing maps printed by the Angels of water barrel location which allowed law enforcement and Minutemen to sit by and wait for thirsty invaders who came to drink.

*( Articles - http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-90359758.html )

Humane Borders - http://www.humaneborders.org/ commiting serious felonies aiding and abeting illegal aliens and drug cartel smugglers.

Map locations: http://www.humaneborders.org/news/do...ap20002007.pdf

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-16-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:21 AM

I bookmarked this site to check back for updates. I'm making a point as much as I can to stand with the Americans of Arizona who need our help now, in getting the word out, and in choosing who we support financially.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:03 AM

I read the article pretty good and it just reenforces what I said some time ago. Our government has been in on everything that is happening to the US and the drugs for many years. Every single administration, for years is as guilty as the one today. In the beginning citizens did not believe our government would ever do this to us. Guess we all found out that a politician is just another corrupt person.
My personal opinion is that there will never be another politician that can be trusted. There is just too much money at their disposal.
The prosecution of Ramos and Compeain (sp)was a glaring example, it was supposed to put fear into all who opposed any interference to the plan.
Wonder what will be next, and soon?