Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-19-2009, 07:24 AM

Aztec! My sister lives with an Aztec lover. He swears he's one. Lights a candle in the back yard and calls it sacred ground when he's drinking. Of course one night while visiting I stepped on this sacred ground and began to dance God Bless America! The only reason we didn't get into a fist fight was because my sister announced that I belonged to the Minute Men. Not sure what that had to do with it, but many there worked for Immigration. My sister came close to getting popped, but it was fun.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Aztec spiritualism and radical Islam (is there any other kind?) are similar in their ethnocentric world views and express advocacy of violence against outsiders and a seething hatred of Western civilization..
I'm not an expert on Islam, but I'll venture a guess that due to sheer numbers of Islamic believers that have not demonstrated violence or "radicalism" (what that means I'm not quite sure) that there does appear to be another kind. This could be because believers in Islam read the Koran and interpret it differently, or just may not subscribe to all aspects of it's teachings. You tend to find offshoots and sects within, or associated with all religions that have varying manners in which they practice their faith.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:11 AM

Don,
I'm glad that you mentioned "the old time" religions making a comeback.
You're right about a blend of Aztec, Marxist, anti-white, anti-American
religions being allowed to grow without interference from the feds or state
government. Everything else however is under scrutiny by the stupid people now in control of the USA.

Driving in Los Angeles I have seen a good number of Aztec bumper stickers and window decals.

I've even seen groups of Muslims with faces down to the ground and asses up in the air as they go about their daily prayers in one of LA's municipal utilities.

It is madness! The Dark Ages are being brought back by the stupid and the dysfunctional.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Aztec! My sister lives with an Aztec lover. He swears he's one. Lights a candle in the back yard and calls it sacred ground when he's drinking. Of course one night while visiting I stepped on this sacred ground and began to dance God Bless America! The only reason we didn't get into a fist fight was because my sister announced that I belonged to the Minute Men. Not sure what that had to do with it, but many there worked for Immigration. My sister came close to getting popped, but it was fun.
Good for you girl! You sure gave them one for the Red White and Blue!