Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Archer

Thumbs down Got this e-mail from Raza (march & candlelight vigil to Denounce I.C.E.)

Please help us spread the word! As President Obama receives his Nobel "PEACE" Prize on International Human Rights Day, we are going to have an action at the US Federal Building in Downtown LA to denounce the numerous and continuous Human Rights Violations perpetrated, supported or funded by the US Government.

Ron Gochez
Social Justice Educator/Community Organizer

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

On International Human Rights Day, Community-based Organizations will hold a march & candlelight vigil to Denounce I.C.E. Raids and the Imperialist Wars in Iraq/Afghanistan as grave violations of Human Rights

Imperialism is a Human Rights Violation!!!
STOP the War on Raza and
Stop the Wars in the Middle East!!!

December 10, 2009, 5:00pm

On International Human Rights Day, Union del Barrio and numerous other grass-roots organizations covering diverse sectors, such as labor, students, teachers, community-based organizations and the general public will march from Olvera Street to the US Federal Building to denounce Human Rights Violations committed by the Obama administration and will demand full legalization for all migrants and immigrants.

The main objectives will be:

1) To denounce President Obama's administrations continued attacks on Immigrants as well as the Imperialist wars of aggression against Iraq and Afghanistan as grave violations of Human Rights.

2) To demand the immediate end of all Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) Raids and FULL LEGALIZATION for all migrants and immigrants.

3) To demand the immediate end to the Imperialist wars that President Obama continues to launch against the people's of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Where:
March starting point: Olvera Street Kiosk, Downtown Los Angeles
Ending point/Vigil location: US Federal Building 300 N. Los Angeles St. LA, CA

When: International Human Rights Day: Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time: March will start at 5:00 P.M. at Olvera Street

Endorsed by: Anti-Racist Action, The Southern California Immigration Coalition, Asians 4 Jericho/Mumia, Frente Contra las Redadas, Coalition for Community Control over the Police, School of the Americas Watch, Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition International, Guatemaltecos Buscando a los Genocidas, Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid -Southern California, Youth Justice Coalition/Free LA High School

To endorse this action please contact Union del Barrio at udbla@aol.com or call us at 323-602-3480.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Star

Quote:
1) To denounce President Obama's administrations continued attacks on Immigrants as well as the Imperialist wars of aggression against Iraq and Afghanistan as grave violations of Human Rights.
You want *human rights* La Raza, *OPEN* your southern borders extending a warm welcome. La Raza hypocrisy IS beyond astounding. THE definition. . . IS INSANITY.

Last edited by Star; 12-09-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:27 PM

These morons are freakin bats

How about Americans DEMAND the expulsion of all illegals , liberals and enabler/raza anti American groups asap

They are a blight on MY CIVIL RIGHTS
Old 12-09-2009, 04:54 PM

What these marches, rallies and protest do is anger the American public. That is way a few weeks ago they had their fund raisers indoors in private homes. Obama and his buddies have put this issue on the back burner and they're trying to keep thing quiet and low key so that they can slip an amnesty by while everyone is chattering about such issues as healthcare and Tiger Woods.

What these reconquestas are doing actually works in our favor. Let them start stirring the pot a little. Help get things warmed up a bit, so that when we hit the streets, we'll see thing get really hot.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
What these marches, rallies and protest do is anger the American public. That is way a few weeks ago they had their fund raisers indoors in private homes. Obama and his buddies have put this issue on the back burner and they're trying to keep thing quiet and low key so that they can slip an amnesty by while everyone is chattering about such issues as healthcare and Tiger Woods.

What these reconquestas are doing actually works in our favor. Let them start stirring the pot a little. Help get things warmed up a bit, so that when we hit the streets, we'll see thing get really hot.
There are a lot of people out of work.

Before the recession came on I quite often heard statements similar to "You can't get hired if you're not a Mexican".

To put on amnesty rallies will be akin to rubbing salt into a wound - people who may have had no opinion concerning illegal migration when times were fairly "good" just might might have a different point of view now.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:22 AM

Well I believe its time for huge pro illegal immigration rallies , with lots of mexican flags and screams of "this is our land" and "gringos go home to europe"

Works wonders for our movement
Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 AM

They are selling those rag flags at a Dollar Store near me. I love to bend the sticks and hide them throughout the store. Makes my day. I've become a sneaky little kid!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
They are selling those rag flags at a Dollar Store near me. I love to bend the sticks and hide them throughout the store. Makes my day. I've become a sneaky little kid!
Better yet, opps my coffee just spilled all over those flags. Oh well.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Better yet, opps my coffee just spilled all over those flags. Oh well.
Sounds like a job for........ http://www.wardenburnsmexicanflags.com/
Old 12-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Archer

Default Got this from FAIR

Confirmed- Rep. Gutierrez will introduce amnesty legislation next
week!

FAIR has received news that Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) will introduce his "Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity" on Tuesday, December 15. This is it!! A plan to give amnesty to over 12 million illegal aliens is on its way.