Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-10-2010, 09:14 AM

Default Anchor Baby Gangster Now Spills His Guts

I don't know what makes me more ill. The bleeding heart story from La Antonia Times, or the comments from readers calling this cockroach courageous!

Long story short. This anchor baby was a "shot caller" for a gang very near to my neck of the woods. They terrorized an entire neighborhood for years. Sadly, the neighborhood was a few blocks from the LAPD's Northeast Division HQ. Even they were unable to root out this gang until the Feds got involved. Now this fool is spilling his guts. More than likely in order to get into segregated housing in order to obtain protection from the Mexican Mafia.

The whole thing is sick. I say give the guy a bullet, an injection, a jolt of electricity, or gas. Just decrease the criminal population!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:52 PM

From that link:

Quote:

Real's mother, Maria Leon, an illegal immigrant from Tlalchapa, had 14 children on Drew Street, including 10 sons, with four men, he said. She had sold drugs there since the late 1980s, Real said, as did his uncles, aunts, cousins and stepfathers. He and his brothers each joined the gang as they entered their teens.

Real tried to break from his family and go straight, even receiving First Communion alone at 17, he said. But, "every time I try to get out, they pull me back in."

On April 30, 2008, while several members of his family were in jail, Real said, he went to the FBI -- finding the number by calling 411. He said agents interviewed him but never got back to him. Two months later, his name led a 158-page federal indictment of more than 70 Drew Streeters.

In custody, Real began cooperating with investigators. In return, his mother told him she hated him, his sisters and uncles stopped taking his collect calls, his brothers were asked to kill him.

"I never thought my family would turn like that on me," he said.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:29 PM

This really give some insight into what the real story is on illegal immigration. This illegal alien woman had 14 kids. The cost of educating just that one woman's offspring is $1,512,000 taxpayer dollars. That doesn't include any welfare or any other costs, just education. When you factor in all the other costs you're probably looking at about $3,000,000 if you include medical housing, food stamps, and legal fees. This still doesn't include jail or prison costs. That's just ONE FAMILY. Now try to tell me they contribute to society and our economy, just try to.