Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-19-2015, 08:21 PM

Default Congressman Steve Knight threatens Republican voter at Simi Valley open house

Congressman Steve Knight seeks police protection from Republican voters during public open house, then threatens voter as he leaves.

A little over one month after Rep. Congressman Steve Knight followed the Republican leadership and allowed funding for Pres. Obama’s executive amnesty, the first term Congressman came home to the district to hold an open house for his newly opened Simi Valley office.

A group of around 25 Republican voters and constituents held a no amnesty rally in response to the part that Steve Knight played in defeating the amnesty de-funding effort in Congress.

Steve Knight’s office was prepared, ready and waiting, for dissenters and when we arrived we were immediately met with a representative who politely told us that entry to the office and building would not be allowed.

Here we were, a group of Republican voters, and constituents, including many who had voted for Steve Knight, being told, no admittance.

It is somewhat understandable that Congressman Knight sees the conflict; after all he gained our trust by misrepresenting his position on amnesty for illegal aliens, then used the power that we gave him to allow Obama’s executive amnesty to be fully funded and implemented.

Needless to say many in our group decided there was no need to comply, and we entered the building with our signs and attempted to go into the office, only to discover the entrance crowded with Chamber of Commerce members, put in place to purposely block us.

By entering the building we directly disobeyed Congressman Knights orders so Congressman Knight summoned the police.

I have to admit it is rather noteworthy to see a Republican Congressman calling the police on a group of 25 Republican voters in his district, but this event happened just after this Congressman and a Republican led Congress recently allowed funding for a massive nation transforming and illegal executive amnesty.

My question is what does the Congressman think we should do at the open house?

Throw flowers at his feet?

Seeing the Congressman surrounded and protected by Chamber of Commerce members and seeing their efforts to prevent us from coming in and sharing our message of securing our borders, putting American workers first, and stopping the lawlessness and chaos that illegal immigration has on Americans, reinforced my knowledge of the deep addiction many Republican politicians and the Chamber of Commerce has for cheap labor, as well as their plans to achieved it through open borders and massive labor importation.

Sadly, I really think our current situation with many Republican representatives is like an adolescent child who has surrounded himself with the wrong crowd and become addicted to drugs. The parent of the drug addicted adolescent (us), knows about the child’s addiction and begs and pleads with their child, imploring them that they’ve got to quit.

We tell the child that they’ve got to quit the drugs because, “it’s going to kill you”. The drug-addicted adolescent hates the parent for their efforts, and is determined to keep abusing.

The parent is trying to save the child’s life, and tries everything, including tough love. Unfortunately that parent knows deep down, if the child can’t be made to listen, the child is going to die, and the parent fears the child’s death will bring the parent down with them.

The Mother and Father do not give up though; the parent is determined to save the child.

Congressman Knight ruined his open house further by letting his anger boiled over when he threatened a Republican voter that was with us.

Please watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGYk_HEtFl0

When a Congressman tells a private Citizen that he’s “going to drop your ass”, while surrounded by his security agents that are most probably armed. That is not only abusive it also crosses a dangerous line. I think it’s fair to say that Steve Knight has some anger issues, and quite possibly a screw loose.

Steve Knight needs to issue an apology for the threats that he made to the Republican voter that was at the open house. Please call and let his office know that the threats that the Congressman made were childish and uncalled for and that an apology needs to be made.

Washington: 202-225-1956
Simi Valley: 805-581-7130

Sincerely
Greg
Old 04-20-2015, 10:05 AM

This is exactly why I did not go to this open house, even thought it was held very close to my home. Steve Knight is an asshole. He is exactly what the public do not like about Republican politicians that only care about their continued political carrier. Knight is arrogant, egotistical and talks out of both sides of his mouth. He thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else and so above everyone. He does the old "go along to get along" two step and thinks he dances so much better than anyone else could even try.

There's a good chance that if I had gone to this open house, I would have been arrested. I hate the guy that much!!!
Old 04-21-2015, 07:44 PM

I fully understand Jean,

It's important that Knight and all Congressman that voted to fund Obama's amnesty know that we're not buying their story.

The story is going viral and has now been covered by the Washington Post, NY Times, LA Times, The Hill and others.

We are finding out that Knight is a lot more unstable than we ever imagined.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-21-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:07 PM

I checked out Robin Hvidstons video, which is the one that the news sources have published and the count is now 89,000 hits.
The story also got picked up by the Washington Post and NY Times.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:42 PM

Knight tried to say the guy who had touched his shoulder tried to pull him toward him aggressively. That is so much bullshit. You can see in the video there was nothing aggressive in his movements. Knight is a cowardly liar who thinks just like Obama, "If I say it, they'll believe it." He's a piece of dung.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:13 PM

I would have been carted off with Jean. He shouldn't have done that as now he's really going to hear from all of us.