Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-12-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Meg Whitman: Failed to win my vote with her "I'm for the children" response to an inquiry about taxpayer funding of illegal aliens and anchor babies, through various govt. programs.

Jerry Brown: Failed to knock off Bill Clinton in the Democratic primary when he suggested the Arkansas Governor had been funneling state business to his wife's law firm.
Poizner has run a few spots indicating his willingness to cut benefits to criminal aliens. That perked up my interest. He is just such a lackluster person! He doesn't inspire confidence, or indeed anything at all. He's just sort of there.

Whitman's continual running of her own spots attacking Poizner for his support of democrats and high taxes is definitely gonna hurt unless he can get his behind in gear and quite soon. This might be a Whitman/Brown race. I can't think of anything more unappetizing.

Meg Whitman would not made my top ten, but I won't stand on some silly, asinine principle and let California go brown without at least a vote against it.

As a qualifier. I KNOW, beyond any doubt at all that SOMEONE is gonna come along and say "Kathy said the word BROWN, RACIST, Get 'er! Just so there won't be any mistake that's JERRY BROWN for the uninformed.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:13 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
As a qualifier. I KNOW, beyond any doubt at all that SOMEONE is gonna come along and say "Kathy said the word BROWN, RACIST, Get 'er! Just so there won't be any mistake that's JERRY BROWN for the uninformed.
Don't be silly now. We're not that shallow here
Old 03-12-2010, 10:40 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
This might be a Whitman/Brown race. I can't think of anything more unappetizing.

Chelene Nightingale v. Carlos Alvarez?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:44 AM

You win.