Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-29-2010, 02:09 AM

I am not sure I would want to wade into any of the political rallies these days. Last evening the Brown/Whitman debate was on but I did not feel I could stand it.
OK, so now I am ignorant because I did not listen to their lies.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:24 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not sure I would want to wade into any of the political rallies these days. Last evening the Brown/Whitman debate was on but I did not feel I could stand it.
OK, so now I am ignorant because I did not listen to their lies.
Actually this event was rather inspiring in that there was some real emotion going on. Many of our past elections have seen people somewhat apathetic.
I hope to have more vidoe up later today. Haven't seen a word or a pic from the mainstreamers about Nightingale from that evening
Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM

About an hour ago my roommate Rose said the news was reporting that Whitman's housekeeper is an illegal who presented forged document to get the job.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:15 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
About an hour ago my roommate Rose said the news was reporting that Whitman's housekeeper is an illegal who presented forged document to get the job.
So now the question I have is, has she been reported to the ICE people yet? There are two criminals here the way I see it. The one in the country illegally will now apply to stay legally through a victim visa. We can't let either one of them get away