Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-25-2009, 07:41 PM
SOS Associate

Default A Christmas Story

Merry Christmas fellow SOS'ers,

I'm writing a brief review of my christmas with the illegals. It starts out with a phone call from my kid. She is involved in a fender-bender with a spanish speaker in a store parking lot around 9:00 pm Christmas eve. It's a man around mid 40's with no drivers license and an insurance card in his wifes name supposedly, but that was only good for 30 days back in May of this year. Funny thing is his wife's name is differnet from his stated surname, and he can't spell it. She calls the cops when that's all she can get, and they tell her they won't respond because it happened on private property. Her car is munched in the rear quarter panel, and for all intents and purposes, this guy gets to drive off...still unlicensed.
So with that under our belt for the evening, we drift off to bed around 1:00 a.m., and are awakened to a rooster crowing about 7:00 am Christmas day. I couldn't sleep past that, and got up to make everyone one of my signature holiday breakfasts. The rooster crowed throughout the day, and reminded me that this is an occupied neighborhood. Late in the afternoon and just prior to the big Christmas feast my wife and in laws made, I saddled up the dog for a walk and went on a rooster hunt. My tour revealed a bit more about how this neighborhood has slid downward than I wanted to see on this holy day. One house with garbage strewn about had a trash can overflowing with empty beer cans and bottles, and the spillover was rolling out onto the sidewalk and beyond. Another house has peekup trucks for sale with big white letters on the windshields. Then I see the real kicker; a house with a professionally made sign that reads:
Full Rights
For All Immigrants!

That was it for me. I pointed the dog towards base camp and let the rooster go for today. Too much anxiety for an otherwise beautiful day.
Pictures to come later this week....
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 PM

Yup, that's California.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Merry Christmas fellow SOS'ers,

I'm writing a brief review of my christmas with the illegals. It starts out with a phone call from my kid. She is involved in a fender-bender with a spanish speaker in a store parking lot around 9:00 pm Christmas eve. It's a man around mid 40's with no drivers license and an insurance card in his wifes name supposedly, but that was only good for 30 days back in May of this year. Funny thing is his wife's name is differnet from his stated surname, and he can't spell it. She calls the cops when that's all she can get, and they tell her they won't respond because it happened on private property. Her car is munched in the rear quarter panel, and for all intents and purposes, this guy gets to drive off...still unlicensed.
So with that under our belt for the evening, we drift off to bed around 1:00 a.m., and are awakened to a rooster crowing about 7:00 am Christmas day. I couldn't sleep past that, and got up to make everyone one of my signature holiday breakfasts. The rooster crowed throughout the day, and reminded me that this is an occupied neighborhood. Late in the afternoon and just prior to the big Christmas feast my wife and in laws made, I saddled up the dog for a walk and went on a rooster hunt. My tour revealed a bit more about how this neighborhood has slid downward than I wanted to see on this holy day. One house with garbage strewn about had a trash can overflowing with empty beer cans and bottles, and the spillover was rolling out onto the sidewalk and beyond. Another house has peekup trucks for sale with big white letters on the windshields. Then I see the real kicker; a house with a professionally made sign that reads:
Full Rights
For All Immigrants!

That was it for me. I pointed the dog towards base camp and let the rooster go for today. Too much anxiety for an otherwise beautiful day.
Pictures to come later this week....
Isn't it something like three or six hundred dollars damage it is legally mandated that a police report be filed?

The "private property" dodge isn't acceptable - a store parking lot is public access - prime location for enforcing 647f PC "Public Intoxication". They can't have it both ways. Or can they?

It boils down to money. Do you have the money to hire an attorney skillful enough to sue the police department for repairs and his fees due to their neglect?

Then again, you might find a cruiser behind you every time you pull out of your driveway...

Or rallies...

In my view Police officers are a necessary evil - My opinion only, no reflection on the board - but if any of those lying (police report), Sadistic (personal experience) ego bloated jerks (it's true) ever have their sights on me again, I'll take it to court. Regardless of how serious or petty.

I don't sound bitter, do I?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:21 AM

Try to remember, it's not just the Mexicans. The Filth is coming from all over the planet. And its not just the United States that is suffering. Many other countries, some industrialized, some not, that are suffering the same problem.

Happy holidays to you and yours anyway.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:51 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I don't sound bitter, do I?
Bitterness is not illegal, and is also an undeservingly maligned trait.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Bitterness is not illegal, and is also an undeservingly maligned trait.
Touche.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:06 AM

Oh I see how it works.

If someone is on private property, its okay if they damage your car.

I wonder how they would have responded if someone smashed out all the windows on the car instead of a fender bender. Or if someone was on private property when they were assaulted.

You see, the liability doesnt disolve just because it occured on private property--- and further if it is private property that is open to public access such as a store- it really isnt that private.

The cops here were selective on their enforcement. Sorry, too much of a hassle- Merry Christmas.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM

About an hour ago, the police stopped by to say Hi. And, let me know that because of the prisoner release program a serial child molester has been settled in one of the flops down the street. Just a caution, keep the kids on the other side of the street. I don't have any children here. However, I can see a whole lot of stuff happening from the families who go to the laundromat and let the kids "out to play".

Ohhhhh, it never ends. It just never ends.

Merry Christmas California.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:44 PM

Merry Christmas to you all.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:15 PM
SOS Associate

Still haven't zeroed in on the rooster, but he's still crowin in the AM