Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-18-2013, 01:36 PM

Default A message for Davi!

Davi:

I read your dissertations and philosophy and I do NOT have any problem. Understood with accolades and appreciation to one deducted and TRUE American.

Here's a lump thumper to contemplate. After reading let us know opinions.

When it comes to disavowing and impugning such as Darrel Issa and Peter King I question the propriety.

Apparently there is at least radical so obsessed that he will advocate pulling down everyone for one single cause.

Then of course we must also consider the possibility that typically the money grubbers deliberately enflame passions for the sake of gleefully receiving bucks.

So we are left to decide the true pure Patriots and the fake, flawed exploiters.

Sent: 9/17/2013 6:19:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: 26 GOP Members of Congress Supporting Obama's illegal alien amnesty identified

----------Original Message----------

Date: Sep 17, 2013 10:18:43 AM
Subject: 26 GOP Members of Congress Supporting Obama's illegal alien amnesty identified
To: <jeffreyhastings@verizon.net>

ALIPAC Activists,

The pro illegal alien amnesty groups are celebrating and saying they have at least 26 GOP turncoat sellouts who are willing to back Obama's amnesty legislation. Their plan is for these Republicans to join with 95% of the Democrats to pass a nation destroying illegal alien amnesty bill to Obama's desk in October of November.

Despite propaganda aimed at Americans like you and designed to make you think there is no threat of amnesty this year, the amnesty supporters have the votes they need to pass amnesty in 2013!

The chances they will pass amnesty are very high unless you take strong action and rally more Americans to our call!

Is your member of Congress on the traitor list? Even if you are not in these districts, we need you to really let these 26 get an ear full from us all this week, and we need your help calling for GOP primary challengers for each of these.

Loss of your support and the threat of primary challengers is the only thing that can turn these traitors around!

Shockingly, ten of these traitors were endorsed by ALIPAC and we are withdrawing their endorsements today via this national press release....

ALIPAC Drops 10 Endorsements Over Candidate's Support for Obama's Amnesty
http://www.alipac.us/content/alipac-...-amnesty-2274/

Many of you are NumbersUSA supporters as well, and you might want to contact Numbers and ask them to remove from these sellouts the strong A and B rating grades most of them currently enjoy.

TAKE ACTION NOW! CALL THEM, WRITE THEM, HIT THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA!

Sample message (make sure you personalize your message and craft your own version):

"This message is to let Congressman _________ know that I am dropping my support for him because of his support for amnesty for illegal aliens currently in America. He is supposed to be representing American citizens, workers, and taxpayers instead of trying to change our laws to accommodate Barack Obama and millions of illegal aliens and their employers. I am now actively looking for a GOP primary challenger I can offer my support to in order to throw Congressman ______ out of office for supporting amnesty for illegal aliens."

If they fight back and deny supporting amnesty, remind them that illegal alien amnesty supporting groups like the one at this link are saying they do...
http://www.alipac.us/f9/getting-majo...enship-287676/

ALIPAC's List of 26 GOP Traitors in Congress Supporting Obama's illegal alien amnesty
http://www.alipac.us/f8/list-26-gop-...mnesty-287816/

Please remember to remove the Unsubscribe information before forwarding this email to others. Please get on the phone and rally others with us today.
ALIPAC's online activists are standing ready to assist you with any questions, comments, feedback, or reports from your calls at this tracking link....

http://www.alipac.us/f8/26-gop-membe...8/#post1367875

Let's roll on the hijackers!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
www.alipac.us
www.AgainstAmnesty.com

You joined ALIPAC's fight against illegal immigration and amnesty via alipac.us or againstamnesty.com

Unsubscribe jeffreyhastings@verizon.net from this list.

Our mailing address is:

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

PO Box 30966
Raleigh, NC 27622
Add us to your address book
Copyright (C) 2013 Americans for Legal Immigration PAC All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

Warning

{3}

{3}

{3}

{3}

{3}

Favorite

{3}

Favorite

Last edited by wetibbe; 09-18-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:45 PM

I'm not sure what this is all about, can someone please explain this to me?
Old 09-19-2013, 09:43 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I'm not sure what this is all about, can someone please explain this to me?
It is a bit scattered, but Here's what I think he means:

William Gheen of ALIPAC recently issued a list of Republican congressmen who are now supporting an immigration ......uh...reform. Gheen has a history of canabalism in this movement, and fancies himself a Don of sorts. Anyway, Bill here, is questioning whether we should really support Gheens cause in helping to vote out those republican turncoats, since overall, they do other things that make them worthy. For example, Issa has been instrumental in trying to force Obama to face the truth squad on a few hot button issues of days past. Anyway, Bill here seems to also question whether Gheen's interest in these particular republicans might also be motivated by lust for income (donations)

I'm unsure which dissertations he's referring to of mine though. Afterall, I'm always running off at the keyboard.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:26 AM

Default Correct:

Accurate analysis.

I was a little bit circumspective to avoid house rules and stirring up something in case someone outside read it.

Question is who would want to follow the leader over the cliff ?

Remember Ron Applewhite, a few years ago, and his Hale Bop comet?

He persuaded his followers to drink the cool aid and they all went up to the comet, of so they aspired to.

I would need some convincing evidence before I believed that about thee turncoat Republicans.