Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-11-2014, 09:30 PM

Default Well the rats voted yes

The rat Republicans and Democrats voted to fund Obama's amnesty. At this point what is there left to protect? They've given it all away.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:01 AM
SOS Associate

There's a lot left to protect. Our rights, our resources, our integrity. They've wronged us; No argument. We cannot just let them do it and continue unscathed. We have to fight them, punish them, demean them, harass them.
We've forced them to reconsider and change legislation before. We have to make it a priority for them to do it this time. When the new regime takes office in January, let's make sure they do so under a cloud of mistrust, disgust, anger, and retaliation. They should be made to feel like a prisoner who snitched on his crime family. Every thought....every movement they make, every action they engage in should be so under the premise of "how can I make this right....they're really, really mad".
Old 12-12-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
There's a lot left to protect. Our rights, our resources, our integrity. They've wronged us; No argument. We cannot just let them do it and continue unscathed. We have to fight them, punish them, demean them, harass them.
We've forced them to reconsider and change legislation before. We have to make it a priority for them to do it this time. When the new regime takes office in January, let's make sure they do so under a cloud of mistrust, disgust, anger, and retaliation. They should be made to feel like a prisoner who snitched on his crime family. Every thought....every movement they make, every action they engage in should be so under the premise of "how can I make this right....they're really, really mad".
I love your determination.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:38 PM

It hasn't gone the way I would have liked to have seen it, but...

I enjoyed watching Congressional progressives turn on one another and the president the last couple of days and I thought that Democrats were going to hypocritically force the relative non-event of temporarily "shutting down the government", which would have worked for me. The interactions and unusual, disparate, inverted stances taken by Democrats, Republicans, Biden, and Obama was great, bizarre, comedic theater to me, it was like a spectacle performance of street whores both asserting and abandoning their purported highfalutin' moral principles all at the same time; the unethical elite draping their newly found virtue around themselves like soiled and tattered rags; the red lines drawn in a sewage filled mosh pit by wanton sell outs and their political pimps; the last minute presentation of a 1700 plus page bill no one had the time to read before debating and voting...

If it were possible, I would have enjoyed finding a way to feed the pretended outrage of those like Pelosi and her buddies while egging Senator Warren on to hound House Democrats to reject the "offer". Let them shut it down while pissing in Obama's pleading face.

However, we have to deal with what we have and look to the long term, and the long term looks a lot better to me at this point, one step at a time.

Woodrow Wilson was a two term progressive president who drastically changed the daily lives of Americans. He started out with both houses of Congress, lost them both for many of the same general reasons as Obama did (ideologically rigid, ignored Constitutional boundaries, and was deaf to the public) and progressivism was largely forestalled for three subsequent presidencies until the the hard times of the great depression and progressive FDR with his "New Deal".

For the long term, it is better to have the presidency and the Senate than the presidency and the House. If they don't blow it, there is a precedented chance that the Republicans will have all three branches in 2016.

In the meantime, we can put a lot of pressure on them, do what we can to get rid of Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi and all the rest as well as many of the Republican establishment while avoiding splitting the vote, something that quite a few of the more conservative don't seem to understand. Half of something is a lot better than a whole lot of nothing.

Immigration issues are a very important part of a good deal, but if it's the only part of the ultimate goal we get nothing.

Right now, I'm wondering what's going on with the left's notion of good presidential candidates. Obama was a community organizer to whom the world is a political theory often divorced from concrete reality, The man spent little time in what we know to be the real world of making a living before becoming a one term Senator and then president. Elizabeth Warren had been swimming around in academic circles before becoming a, so far, one term Senator and she is seeming to be favored over Hillary. Warren is so far left she couldn't make a right turn to get on the freeway.

The progressive hypocrisy is astounding.

For as much as they hate Wall Street and business in general, guess what much of the net worth of true believer, progressive, WEALTHY denizens of Congress is composed of - it seems that those Democrat capitalist pigs have their noses in the investment and real estate troughs while denying a shot for the middle class and those they impoverish with their ideological policies, they can't politically succeed without out the poor, the rich and little to no middle class in between. Hence, in part, the importation of largely illiterate, unskilled people and using their American born children as a means to a progressive end.

And people wonder why we can't get the fairest of all income taxes - a flat tax. It's a sure bet Pelosi isn't going to whack the tax breaks she and her husband take advantage of while wiping out the middle class with taxes and fees; massive regulation and detailed information gathering reaching into even the most private of nooks and crannies; and enforcement of politically correct ideology via destroying dissenters.

Furthermore, they take money (campaign contributions, funding for nominally separate progressive organizations, etc.) from the very people and institutions they rail against. It's sardonically ironic that all sides are... playing all sides.

In the meantime, one step at a time in the long slog, it's not all going to happen on one happy day.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-13-2014 at 07:52 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:43 AM

Default Get off his back

Hey Guys, why are you bitching ? BO is doing just fine !!!!!

This hopelessly incompetent dumb cluck has done more to further OUR cause that all of us put together ....................

Leave him alone, please.

Look at his accomplishments. He has single handedly converted our Congress and Senate into a dominant Republican Majority.

He is very well on his way to Guaranteeing a Republican next President.

It doesn't get better than that.

So , friends, let him continue Fxxxing up.

I love it.

Of course I'm just clowning around.

Just to alert you there is MUCH going on in the shadows.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-14-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Old 12-15-2014, 01:50 PM

I will not give up the fight, but mr. o drains my brain.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:06 AM

Default Cuba

Well, well, well.

Dufus dumbledorf has done it again.

The Florida Senator Rubio called him the worst negotiator in history.

Cuba didn't give up anything !!!! So what's the deal?

The deal will be that the flood of Cubans will resume and come on in again.

Dumbledorf called for hope and change but nobody understood what he meant. What he meant was that he is flooding the USA with foreigners.

__________________________________________________ __________

By numerous accounts the hounds are nipping at John Boehner's heels now furiously. The rumor mill is humming.

But Fox news reported that Obamas "popularity" is 46%. And Congresses has improved to 16% !!!!!!!!!

It just keeps on getting getting worse and worse.
Old 12-24-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Well, well, well.

Dufus dumbledorf has done it again.

The Florida Senator Rubio called him the worst negotiator in history.

Cuba didn't give up anything !!!! So what's the deal?

The deal will be that the flood of Cubans will resume and come on in again.

Dumbledorf called for hope and change but nobody understood what he meant. What he meant was that he is flooding the USA with foreigners.

__________________________________________________ __________

By numerous accounts the hounds are nipping at John Boehner's heels now furiously. The rumor mill is humming.

But Fox news reported that Obamas "popularity" is 46%. And Congresses has improved to 16% !!!!!!!!!

It just keeps on getting getting worse and worse.
There is some speculation floating around that Obama is doing the Cuba thing so that he can eventually close down the Guantanamo terrorist prison by giving the base back to Cuba.

But in the meantime it seems that his whole presidency has been involved with cozying up to those who hate us or can in some fashion destabilize the country and insult and stab in the back those who would be our allies.

I don't wish ill on anyone, but if his cranium were to involuntarily burst I wouldn't shed any tears.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.