Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-17-2009, 12:35 PM

Default New demands by the open borders crowd, outrageous

Just in from NumbersUSA, what the new amnesty bill will require:

* The bill outlaws all state and local laws against illegal immigration. It overthrows laws like those in Arizona, Oklahoma, and Georgia that punish companies for hiring illegal aliens.
* It eliminates the 287(g) program in which local law enforcement helps identify and detect illegal aliens for the feds.
* Job verification would no longer be possible, because this bill would ELIMINATE E-Verify! All our gains in verification over the last decade would be destroyed if this bill were to become law.
* All Illegal Aliens in U.S. as of day-before-yesterday will be given immediate Amnesty.
* The only ones not given the Amnesty are those who've committed a "serious crime." BUT, if the criminal is above 65 years old, no problem--they get the amnesty. (New industry--older criminals smuggled into U.S. to escape punishment in home countries?)
* Importation of foreign-workers or permanent immigrants will be GREATLY increased.

If you need any motivation to get out in the streets and let your voice be heard this should be it. What are you waiting for?
Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 PM

Well you know as well as I do that this bill is a joke on its face

Not a chance of going anywhere.

I still haven't heard a word on the media , not even Fox news yet
Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well you know as well as I do that this bill is a joke on its face

Not a chance of going anywhere.

I still haven't heard a word on the media , not even Fox news yet
Your assuming it will go nowhere is what they're depending on, so no one's going to make a stink about it and it will pass right on through. Don't assume anything.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:43 PM

There will be a stink about it , believe me , our orgs are fired up

But then there is this little tidbit

Methinks Dumbomba wants no part of this stinker

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anis-s..._b_394964.html

"The silence from the White House is deafening--no public show of support from President Obama"

This bill borders on the absurd , it completely guts all enforcement and opens the borders , It should be laughed out of congress and Luis tared and feathered.And then deported.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:57 PM
"SZinWestLA"

This bill and the timing of its introduction are either master strokes of genius or an indication of how phenomenally out-of-touch/brain dead the Far Left in this country is.

It's so outrageous and its presentation is coming during such a period of economic upheaval that it's hard to imagine this thing going anywhere. Then again, maybe that's it. They figure most people will treat is as a joke or ignore it while the healthcare debate goes on, and that it'll slip on through ... ?

I dunno, but it's gonna be interesting to see wha' hoppens.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:53 PM

My read is that it's going no where, but they're going through the motions to pacify their Hispanic supporters. I'm seeing more anger in this country than even during the Viet Nam war years. After the health care sledgehammer, the amnesty program will further galvinize opposition to the new Bolsheviks.

I sense the possibility of a political re-alignment going on. People are fleeing the Democrats, but there's the Tea Party movement that is very independent. If we can wrest control of the GOP from its treasonous leadership, we still have a shot at saving the country.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I sense the possibility of a political re-alignment going on.
Climate change?