Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-23-2009, 11:47 AM

Default Moderators/Administrators:

Questions from New York;

Sorry to say that I am not familiar with almost all of the SOS personnel over the years. Previously I asked and got my head handed to me. That should be sufficient for any reasonable person but I'm not actually - normal.

Can you bring me up to date. Who is who and what is what.

For example some names have been banned and some have reappeared. I'm simply confused.

I'll be appreciative of any attempts to clarify.

Thanks

Bill Tibbe

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-23-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:39 PM
SOS Associate

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but some explanation is available in the upper sections marked "official"

Administrative work is being handled by myself at present, and we have two moderation usernames that can be assigned to whomever is available during the specific time frames the work is needed. Right now we are still in the formation mode, so things will change as the corporation and organization is restructured.
I'd just review the rules here, but that business of lopping off the heads of our constituency for raising your hand and asking a question are generally over. For those users who cannot color within the lines or continually disrupt the classroom, we have the restricted area, but that liberally used banning practice that so dominated the previous administration isn't going to be one of our programs.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:48 PM

Its good to be back

Hey Bill , it appears to be a different org with some of the good people still here
Old 11-27-2009, 07:02 PM

Hi Bill, I'm still here also. I'll save my name calling for the rallies and on the streets. We need each other and there is strength in numbers.