Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-15-2010, 08:21 PM

Default Immigration Law Helping or Hurting Ariz. Citizens?

Immigration Law Helping or Hurting Ariz. Citizens? - CBN.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7GLDORJmU
Old 05-16-2010, 07:47 AM

The more I hear from the opponents of Arizona's law, the more I get the impression that what the opponent support is drug running, the murders, rapes and home invasion robberies. I took especial note that not one opponent of the law has the least bit of sympathy for the victims of criminal immigrants. Not a bit. They won't even admit what the criminals bring with them is evil and destructive. It's all about the plight of the poor criminal.

Robert Krentz and his dog were murdered by criminal aliens. The footprints went back to mexico. Not continuing on, but back to mexico. The killer came to the Krentz ranch specifically to kill Robert Krentz, then went home. He should have STAYED home. He should have been FORCED to his side of the border.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the criminals or their supporters. None. Not a bit, not for them, not for their children, not for their babies in the womb. Nothing.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post

Robert Krentz and his dog were murdered by criminal aliens. The footprints went back to mexico. Not continuing on, but back to mexico. The killer came to the Krentz ranch specifically to kill Robert Krentz, ...

It is also conceivable that the killer was on their way out of the US into Mexico. Traffic from illegals exiting the country is a rarely discussed concern.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 AM

Quote:
It is also conceivable that the killer was on their way out of the US into Mexico. Traffic from illegals exiting the country is a rarely discussed concern.
I disagree with you. The Murderer was either coming in or there to protect a load. Don't just plant a thought because it will not fly.
HE WAS HERE TO KILL.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I disagree with you. The Murderer was either coming in or there to protect a load. Don't just plant a thought because it will not fly.
HE WAS HERE TO KILL.
I think you miss my point, which is the problem with illegals in this country is not just what is on the other side of the border. They are already here and well established and that means the cartels too. The illegals operate on either side of the border and move both ways with impunity. This is our basic problem. And we are weakened in our purposes against them if we restrict our attention to just the traffic moving into the US. It is also illegals exiting the US that also needs to be policed. No illegal immigrant already in the US should imagine they can just leave whenever they want.

And in this murder investigation, it should also be considered that the murderer was somebody already in the US and killed the rancher as they were exiting back to Mexico. And if they were already in the US, it doesn't even matter whether they were here legally, because they exited the country illegally.

We need to purge this country of illegal immigrants and that doesn't mean just driving them back the same way the came in. It means hunting them down, securing them and throwing them out. Until we do, we put citizens living on the border, like this rancher, at risk to their lives and livelihood.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:18 PM

Since main stream media is the mouthpiece for the pro amnesty crowd , la raza , mecha, the catholic church and all the other enablers and abetters , that seems to be the only side most people are getting

After reading a ton of blogs , forums and comment sections it appears that the 70% of America that supports the law are telling CAlif and other boycotting states to go pound sand

I think this law might actually be great for Arizona and it might help their economy
Old 05-17-2010, 12:29 PM

So far the effect of the boycott itself is hurting California more than Arizona. San Diego is already crying over the loss of tourism as Arizonans decide to spend their money at home.

Gee everyone just forgot that the people of Arizona also have money and also spend it.