Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Forum Rules, Functions, and Performance Section > Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help

Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help Learn how to use the forum - Get help solving a problem - Get the latest tips on making the forum work for you

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-21-2009, 08:44 AM

Default Updating Wikipedia, web searches...

I changed the official website on Save Our State's entry in WIKI,... but it appears that others are reverting it back to the .org site. I also have noted in Googling "save our state" our humble forum doesnt seem to appear.

It is critical to bring the new forum address to the head of the line in order to grow and recapture interest- through search meta phrases, cross posting, and other means.

I dont have much experience with this, but we should do whatever we can to bring the current forum into relevance.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:59 AM
SOS Associate

We've got a thread located somewhere here in regards to that, and i'll move it there in a bit, but that is a good bump for it. You can see what the meta tags are now by clicking "page" in your browser link, usually located in the upper right bar, and then going to the "source" link on that menu
Old 11-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Love One Another.

I am very glad to see you back here, Cita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
I changed the official website on Save Our State's entry in WIKI,... but it appears that others are reverting it back to the .org site. I also have noted in Googling "save our state" our humble forum doesnt seem to appear.

It is critical to bring the new forum address to the head of the line in order to grow and recapture interest- through search meta phrases, cross posting, and other means.

I dont have much experience with this, but we should do whatever we can to bring the current forum into relevance.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:38 PM
SOS Associate

Update on CitaDel's report:

SOS.info does come up on a google search, but on the 11th page of the first 20. Got to figure out why that particular post got to that level with so few views on our page. That might be key in determining how to get better exposure.
Wiki.....I don't know. The part that needs editing doesn't seem to have anywhere to do it.
While searching for ours, I did find a few other links wondering what happened to us, so I registered and clued them in
Old 12-06-2009, 01:58 PM

SaveOurState.info remains buried in several pages of Google search.

The good news is that the Wiki article has stuck and appears on the second entry on the first page of the Google search.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
SaveOurState.info remains buried in several pages of Google search.

The good news is that the Wiki article has stuck and appears on the second entry on the first page of the Google search.
Thank you for staying on this.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:39 AM
SOS Associate

Update:

SOS is climbing in the google search. Today it was on the second page on a search for Save Our State
Old 02-08-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Update:

SOS is climbing in the google search. Today it was on the second page on a search for Save Our State
You can't keep the good guys down.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:33 AM

Exclamation

this website was ahead of the curve on issues.. and even way back when Pat Buchannan was at the border. It only took a full invasion for the fools to wake up.. they seemed to not carte if other people were being victims of illegals,,

then when they got a taste of it they started to care... so I am ambivelent towards people who drug their feet and had to be dragged in kicking and sceaming and only cared when they were selfeshly affected by illegals..

and the theme of this is Welcome to the party.. what the hell took you so long???
Old 05-22-2010, 03:39 PM

Googling "Save Our State" now brings saveourstate.info as #3 with the Wiki entry being #1.