Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-21-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
It is necessary

People do need to understand that there are still Americans that refuse to knuckle under to the feel good , kum bye ya liberal crowds

The old Sos was a strong force , they could have been one of the premier
anti illegal immigration forces in this country

Alipac could have been also

Pc killed what should be 2 huge national orgs

I still contend that until we recognize the true enemy and can speak about it , we will lose this battle.
No it's not necessary, not here, not now. We are not continuing the practice of banning those who disagree with others on a philosophical discussion. But it seems a bit confrontational to threaten that if you don't get your way that it has something to do with pc and as a result you can say anything you want and aren't afraid of being banned. Again, I will remind you we don't ban anyone at Saveourstate.info, we have a place where those that break the rules can still speak their mind. I don't feel it is fare to us that we should be confronted in such a way that implies we would ban associates at the drop of a hat, which is what you implied. We are not the enemy.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well , when I came back here I am still the same person and will not mince PC words. If you don't like it , ban be

bottom line , you don't see the Irish, or Russians or Canadians to any large degree marching with their national flags demanding amnesty , special laws , special rules or anything else

All I see demanding these things are brown hispanics

Am I wrong here?

I see hispanics carrying mexican flags , not Irish carrying Irelands flag

I see hundreds of advocacy groups like la raza , maldef , mecha demanding rights for HISPANICS ,

On a personal level I see hundreds of spanish speakers using American benefits like food stamps , wic , and others on a daily basis

I live in a town that is spending multiple millions of dollars for dialysis care , post and pre natal and other medical services payed by taxpayer going to illegal aliens.

Maybe I'm just getting old and crochity by in my book this isn't right

Our military vets are getting screwed
our elderly are eating dog food
our schoos are a joke
our neighborhoods are turning into 3rd world slums
Time to call um as ya see um

If it doesn't measure up to the kumbyeya PC crowd , feel free to ban me
I have other homes.
I gave a "for what it's worth". You're free to digest my communication, free to not understand what I'm trying to say, and free to believe I'm an idiot.

It's ok.

I'll repackage it again.

If you have a white skin, does that make you a person who murders Jewish women and kids in "showers" with Cyclone B gas, and work able bodied Jewish men to death throwing their relative's bodies into ovens?

If you are a man living within 90 miles of San Francisco, does that mean you are homosexual?

If you ever agreed with one single thing Barbara Boxer ever said, does that make you a communist who needs to be stripped of citizenship?

Your neighbor regularly beats his wife and kids and tortures animals for kicks in a sound proof basement. Are you now an accomplice?

Someone stumbles onto you taking a leak in the bushes, does that make you a sex offender?

Your cousin has a moped and a Rat Fink tat on his thigh, does that turn you into one of the "Filthy Few"?

This might look Familiar:

Quote:
Are you an aryan militia supremist?

If you are , you are against the health care bill

Do you even believe this freakin fruit loop

http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/w...are-birthers-/

"Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) today took shots at those who are not supporting the health care legislation. During a floor speech, he excoriated Senate GOP members for up holding the pending health care bill and accused their supporters of being birthers and fanatics in right-wing militia and Aryan support groups. He started off by citing an editorial from the Manchester Journal Inquirer, which used insults like "lunatic fringe.":

http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?p=2779#post2779

Generally speaking, there is not a monolithic block of which all people with brown skins are "La Ratza, illegal alien, neighborhood destroying invader locust child molesting gang banging drug dealing welfare cheating cockroach perpetual drunkards who routinely pee in public and only speak Spanish."

Illegals and their first generation children either born or growing up in America are generally different people. [Edited in for clarification: derived from two cultures, and in many cases either rejected by or not belonging to either one]

The following generations have more differences.

In all groups, you have bigots, wastrels, leeches, thieves, presumptuous opportunists, and fairly decent people who are human, and some make more mistakes and have more misjudgments than others. Just like white Americans.

I believe that multi generational Mexican Americans are generally looked down on and disrespected by Mexicans, illegals beat Mexican Americans out of work just like they do white Americans.

I further believe that more Mexican Americans would be against illegal immigration if it didn't sound so much like white people want to deport them along with illegal Mexicans.

You have the free choice as to whether you want to give racist brown nationalists free ammunition to use against you.

For what it's worth.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-21-2009 at 06:57 PM.