Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-06-2009, 03:45 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default People send me messages ...

I have two youtube accounts. Currently, the film I shoot, that is intended for my website, goes on my newer one. The larger by far, however, is my older account to which I really add very little nowadays. Nonetheless, it has over 200 video clips and people frequently stumble across them and watch recordings of various day labor site protests and other border security rallies I have attended.

And make no mistake, youtube users commonly leave me comments or send me personal messages (even to videos shot a few years ago). I hadn't looked in awhile at the old account because I've been busy with work, however, I sifted through the collection of the past couple weeks and these two were easily my favorites:

superchikiada27 commenting on a video clip of an anti-illegal immigration rally held in Palmdale -

men fuck you guys you think there illegal becuz there mexicans learn the true history an then u open ur big huge moth..........tellin people to deport illegal people learn the true history sucker........raises people selfish that what they shloud be tellin u when u go to there place..raicism is not good we are all humans ...an brothers read the bible u raises people!!!!!

elbandidobandolero's remarks concerning a video I shot early last year while attending a day labor site protest in Westminster -

thats why HITLER hated and killed all the JUDIOS like you....youre not embarassed that peope like MINUTEMEN are killing youre own people womans men children you really discuss me and youre country stupid mother fucker!!!!!! I HOPE ALA KILLS YOU...YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT.......VIVA LA MIGRACION MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
SOS Associate

Well, they didn't call you a fake patriot so all is not lost
Old 12-07-2009, 07:10 AM

When will you start an English class?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Archer

Go back to Irish.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I have two youtube accounts. Currently, the film I shoot, that is intended for my website, goes on my newer one. The larger by far, however, is my older account to which I really add very little nowadays. Nonetheless, it has over 200 video clips and people frequently stumble across them and watch recordings of various day labor site protests and other border security rallies I have attended.

And make no mistake, youtube users commonly leave me comments or send me personal messages (even to videos shot a few years ago). I hadn't looked in awhile at the old account because I've been busy with work, however, I sifted through the collection of the past couple weeks and these two were easily my favorites:

superchikiada27 commenting on a video clip of an anti-illegal immigration rally held in Palmdale -

men fuck you guys you think there illegal becuz there mexicans learn the true history an then u open ur big huge moth..........tellin people to deport illegal people learn the true history sucker........raises people selfish that what they shloud be tellin u when u go to there place..raicism is not good we are all humans ...an brothers read the bible u raises people!!!!!

elbandidobandolero's remarks concerning a video I shot early last year while attending a day labor site protest in Westminster -

thats why HITLER hated and killed all the JUDIOS like you....youre not embarassed that peope like MINUTEMEN are killing youre own people womans men children you really discuss me and youre country stupid mother fucker!!!!!! I HOPE ALA KILLS YOU...YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT.......VIVA LA MIGRACION MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS
That's why Mexico is the cesspool it is, they're not short on brainless turds that float around with nothing better to do than jump back and forth across the border fence, breed like rabbits and then come here and complain, whine and demand.

Yep, public schooling did alot for these idiots. Proof positive that the government plan to dumb everybody down is REALLY working, right on schedule. At this rate, everyone's IQ in the country will barely be measureable by 2025! They'll all be speaking Spanish, eating lead based candy and waving the Mexican flag in 48 states.

"YOU BASTER STUPID SHIT"

Yeah, that's supposed to make me shake in my boots?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:14 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Go back to Irish.

Exactly! Where are the trusted, old school bigoted insults of yesteryear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well, they didn't call you a fake patriot so all is not lost

There's a take on the matter I hadn't considered. The silver lining in this cloud is that I seem to have dodged instigator and neocon with these folks, as well!

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-07-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM

Well in the long run I don't think we will have much trouble
taking care of business when the time comes

Such intellect , its not hard to figure out why they can't breed
rocket scientists