Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-08-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You don't get to tell me who I can't criticize.
It's not the who, it's the how.

Anyone who has come here illegally as an adult and under their free will needs to be deported. That includes those who have committed fraud in order to become naturalized.

However, I criticize politicians and business interests for their anti-American citizen whore-ness, you have blanket approach criticized people on the basis of their ancestry, regardless of their citizenship or personal beliefs.

That strips you of credibility. You yourself put that pointy hat on your own head.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
It's not the who, it's the how.

Anyone who has come here illegally as an adult and under their free will needs to be deported. That includes those who have committed fraud in order to become naturalized.

However, I criticize politicians and business interests for their anti-American citizen whore-ness, you have blanket approach criticized people on the basis of their ancestry, regardless of their citizenship or personal beliefs.

That strips you of credibility. You yourself put that pointy hat on your own head.
Wrong. You don't get to dictate "how" I criticize filthy stinking third world scum and cockroaches either.

You can call me all the names you like if it makes you feel better. The truth is that minorities can't stampede fast enough to "integrate" towns full of white people like me, and you can't run fast enough to get away from communities full of minorities after they do it.

Why have millions of Americans already left California? Why are people on this web site talking openly about leaving California? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AWAY TO A STATE WITH FEWER HISPANICS IN IT, THAT'S WHY!
Old 11-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Wrong. You don't get to dictate "how" I criticize filthy stinking third world scum and cockroaches either.

You can call me all the names you like if it makes you feel better. The truth is that minorities can't stampede fast enough to "integrate" towns full of white people like me, and you can't run fast enough to get away from communities full of minorities after they do it.

Why have millions of Americans already left California? Why are people on this web site talking openly about leaving California? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AWAY TO A STATE WITH FEWER HISPANICS IN IT, THAT'S WHY!
I don't believe you've reached your full potential yet.

Let it out, don't hold yourself back. After all, you have the right to free speech. Not to mention showing the whole world what you truly believe and what you truly are.

Who is who, who believes what, and who is among those victimized by illegal immigration besides your chosen group? You don't have the slightest clue, and you don't care.

Ignorance is one thing, but willful blindness is another.

If you are going to have an enemy, maybe you might want to correctly identify who the enemy is and understand him, otherwise you're going to get your ass kicked. As well, if you concentrate on the tool of battle rather than the puppet master who wields the tool, you're toast.

On the other hand, the web makes a great medium for those who get their kicks vituperating players in a tragic opera they barely understand while seated in the white only section.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-08-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Continent Thief

Don, you just answered my question. Apparently you can't separate your blatant racism from the perfectly legitimate opposition to illegal immigration. Frankly it's people like you who give the rest of us a bad name. It just takes one person with your attitude to lead the media and our opposition to falsely conclude that we're all a bunch of racists.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 11-08-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I believe the reason this thread started up was over the Brown victory giving the liberal spender democrats a huge advantage in passing their agenda, raising taxes, and further crippling the future of California; I don't think the thread was predicated on illegals. although they are always an implied factor
Old 11-08-2010, 08:05 PM

Well, Don, no one is calling you names as much as they are calling a spade a spade. You brought it on yourself. You think that everyone not like you is somehow beneath you, and that is wrong. No one is better because of the country they were fortunate enough to be born in. No one is less a person because of the color of their skin. No one is a cockroach because they are not European. However, we understand why you are the way you are. What you fail to understand is that with every keystroke you paint yourself into the bigot corner. However, you will not accept responsibility for that, and in this aspect you are just like the people you call cockroaches. You epitomize the blame others first mentality that you detest in others. This is how most bullies work. How sad for you.

Further, I have been out on the front lines, everyone here knows what I have done for this movement. What have you done? What events have you attended? Where are your scars? As far as most people here are concerned you are just another personal computer "patriot" who doesn't have the courage to get out and stand for what he says he believes in. It all comes down to works, Don. The half-brother of Yeshua, Jacob, said "You have faith and I have deeds. Show me your faith apart from your deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds." In other words, talk is cheap, man. I want to see some thing that you have done. What do you have, Don? Put up or shut up. Simple as that.

As far as me leaving California goes, I am going to leave for my home state of New Mexico hardly a state with a large European population.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 AM

Well said Pocho! I've been out with you in the front lines and still continue to do so, when my teenagers activities don't conflict. New Mexico is very Patriotic. My daughter and family lives on Nambe Pueblo and they have all they can do, to keep their land clean from the illegals. They fly their American Flags and are very proud Americans. To be frank, I've also thought of moving there my self. Of course I'd have no say so in the affairs, as I'm not of American Indian decent, but there will always be a need for people like me, who will help do the work. They won't spit on me, throw things at me, and call me the names I've been called out in the trenches. God Bless America!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:36 PM
"SZinWestLA"

This is the best thing I have read about the recent election we had in our sunny state. The author is dead on the money with this one.

- - - - - - - -

How do California and the Titanic differ?
by Dennis Prager

OK, riddle fans, here's a toughie: What's the difference between California voters and the passengers on the Titanic?

The passengers on the Titanic didn't vote to hit the iceberg.

Most Americans understand that California is sinking. What is almost incredible is that it has voted to sink.

On Election Day 2010, Californians voted Democrats into every statewide position (one is still undecided). This is the party that singlehandedly has brought one of the world's greatest economies to near ruin. There may well be historical parallels to what Californians did – but I cannot think of any.

A listener called my radio show two days after the elections to tell me that his business is booming – thanks to Californians. His occupation? He's a real estate agent in Phoenix, Ariz.

The middle class has begun to leave California. It is, of course, impossible for most members of such a large group to leave a state; few people leave their family, their friends, their job and their home except under the most dramatic circumstances. But this fact makes all the more noteworthy the exodus from California that has been taking place.

You have to wonder how many businesses and individuals would leave California if their friends and family could also leave, if they could find a comparable job elsewhere and if they could sell their homes without losing money. What you don't have to wonder about is who would stay under those conditions. The state of California would eventually be left largely with those groups who voted Democrat in this election: rich liberals (such as those who live in Nancy Pelosi's Marin County, in the Bay Area and in West Los Angeles); state and municipal workers (who vote Democrat in as direct a pay-for-vote scheme as a law-based society allows); those who rely on state and city governments for entitlements; and those Latinos who either fall into the last category or who unfortunately identify the Republican Party with anti-Latino sentiments because it opposes illegal immigration.

Those who believe in individual responsibility, the free market and personal liberty are a minority in California. We greet each other as Americans would greet each other meeting in a foreign country.

We watch as one of the greatest places in the world – with its extraordinary natural beauty, almost uniquely beautiful weather and agricultural abundance – wastes all of this as a result of having become a left-wing experiment. What is particularly saddening is to see a state whose success was achieved because it was a Mecca for the adventurous in spirit do everything possible to crush that spirit and drive away those who have it.

There is a silver lining here: clarity. Americans living elsewhere need not elect liberal Democrats to know what will happen if they do. They only need to look at California if they want to see what happens to a state governed by the left (and, for that matter, they can look at Texas to see what happens to a state's finances when governed by the right).

The left and its teachers unions have ruined public education in California. The left and its public-service unions have saddled the state with $500 billion in unfunded pension liability. California's left-governed cities have set themselves up as "sanctuary cities" for those who have come into America illegally. And the left passes more and more rules governing the behavior of California citizens. Two examples: San Francisco just banned McDonald's Happy Meals because they come with a toy and therefore entice children to eat fattening food; and the Democratic legislature has made it illegal for a California employer – even in a retail operation – to ask a male employee who comes to work wearing a dress to wear men's clothing while at work.

And to render the Titanic analogy even more accurate, Californians voted to retain a law that was described by George Will as one "that preposterously aims to cool the planet by requiring a 30 percent reduction of carbon emissions by 2020."

That law will ensure that California taxes energy use more than any other state. That, in turn, is guaranteed to increase unemployment and the cost of living in the state – one more reason businesses and productive individuals are leaving, but rarely moving into, California.

Environmentalist true believers have free reign in California. They have convinced a majority of the state's voters to believe the increasingly absurd notion that human carbon dioxide emission is heating up the planet to temperatures so high that humanity and the earth will suffer cataclysmic consequences.

To return to our Titanic metaphor, the great difference between that ill-fated ship's crew and California's crew (its voters and the California Democratic Party) is that the Titanic's crew did everything possible to avoid hitting the iceberg; California's crew did everything possible to hit it. Perhaps they believe global warming will melt it before they get there.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Continent Thief

Yes, Dennis totally gets it on this issue, just as he does on most other issues IMO. It's too bad more people can't or don't listen to his radio show.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-10-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Yes, Dennis totally gets it on this issue, just as he does on most other issues IMO. It's too bad more people can't or don't listen to his radio show.
One reason people don't listen to him is that Dennis requires you to think, and not parrot talking points.

Edited to add: I am sure that there is one member of this board that WON'T listen to him because Dennis is a Zionist.