Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-25-2014, 08:07 AM

Default Truths that need to be told about Hillary Clinton

Is this true? I do know that Hillary is ruthless. She got out of Whitewater and a lot of crap that was and is still questionable. I still remember those missing papers the Clintons said they couldn't find or didn't know about, suddenly showing up on the breakfast table one morning where the house staff, or someone, just happen to find them

Truths that need to be told about Hillary Clinton from Dick Morris

A very good and dear friend of mine, owner of Executives Service Agency in Phoenix, Arizona, contacted me with some information regarding Hillary Clinton. He suggested that I do some research to verify it for myself, and so I did. What I found was almost unbelievable. Hillary didn’t really have a great past before she entered politics. One could say it was quite radical. In fact, we could say it was extremely radical.
Now, I pride myself on writing my own ma
terial and only use other sources for verification of facts, but I am going to share some information from Dick Morris.com, written by Mr. Morris about Hillary back in May of 2007.

Mr. Morris writes:

Bill Clinton’s syrupy five minute ad for Hillary… he introduces the commercial by saying that (he) wants to share some things we may not know about Hillary’s background. His version of her biography is about as reliable as if it appeared in Pravda!

So, I wanted to make a few corrections.

Bill says: Hillary never wanted to run for public office, but she did want to work at public service.

The facts are: When Clinton was considering not running for another term as Governor of Arkansas in 1990, Hillary said she would run if he didn’t. She and Bill even had me take two surveys to assess her chancesof winning. The conclusion was that she couldn’t win because people would just see her as a seat warmer for when Bill came back licking his wounds after losing for president. So she didn’t run. Bill did and won. But there is no question she had her eye on public office, as opposed to service, long ago.

Bill says: In law school Hillary worked on legal services for the poor.
The facts are: Hillary’s main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent. She went to court every day as part of a law student monitoring committee trying to spot civil rights violations and develop grounds for appeal.
Bill says: Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a children’s rights project for poor kids.

The facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.
Bill says: Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers.

The facts are: She flunked the DC bar exam and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She only joined the prestigious Rose Law Firm after Bill became Attorney General and made partner only after he was elected governor.
Bill says: President Carter appointed Hillary to the Legal Services Board of Directors and she became its chairman.

The facts are: The appointment was in exchange for Bill’s support for Carter in his 1980 primary against Ted Kennedy. Hillary became chairman in a coup in which she won a majority away from Carter’s choice to be chairman.
Bill says: She served on the board of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The facts are: Yes she did. But her main board activity, not mentioned by Bill, was to sit on the Walmart board of directors, for a substantial fee. She was silent about their labor and health care practices.

Bill says: Hillary didn’t succeed at getting health care for all Americans in 1994 but she kept working at it and helped to create the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) that provides five million children with health insurance.

The facts are: Hillary had nothing to do with creating CHIP. It was included in the budget deal between Clinton and Republican Majority Leader Senator Trent Lott. I helped to negotiate the deal. The money came half from the budget deal and half from the Attorney Generals’ tobacco settlement. Hillary had nothing to do with either source of funds.

Bill says: Hillary was the face of America all over the world
The facts are: Her visits were part of a program to get her out of town so that Bill would not appear weak by feeding stories that Hillary was running the White House. Her visits abroad were entirely touristic and symbolic and there was no substantive diplomacy on any of them
Bill says: Hillary was an excellent Senator who kept fighting for children’s and women’s issues.

The facts are: Other than totally meaningless legislation like changing the names on courthouses and post offices, she passed only four substantive pieces of legislation. One set up a national park in Puerto Rico. A second provided respite care for family members helping their relatives through Alzheimer’s or other conditions. And two were routine bills to aid 9-11 victims and responders which were sponsored by the entire NY delegation
Here is what bothers me more than anything else about Hillary Clinton: She has done everything possible to weaken our country (that’s you and me!) when it comes to dealing with the enemies of the United States.

1. She wanted to close GITMO and move the combatants to the USA where they would have access to our legal system.

2. She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of suspected Al Qaeda phone calls to/from the USA.

3. She wanted to grant constitutional rights to enemy combatants captured on the battlefield.

4. She wanted to eliminate the monitoring of money transfers between suspected Al Qaeda cells and supporters in the USA.

5. She wanted to eliminate the type of interrogation tactics used by the military & CIA where coercion might be used when questioning known terrorists even though such tactics might save American lives.

One cannot think of a single bill Hillary Clinton has introduced, or a single comment she has made that would tend to strengthen our country in order to deal with our enemies. However, one can think of a lot of comments she has made that weakens the United States and makes it a more dangerous place for all of us.

One fact was Hillary used taxpayer money to apologize for the “offensive video,” that was used as an excuse by the Obama administration to cover for her and the president’s ridiculous lie about the attack in Benghazi in 2012.

Point of fact, I really can’t think of any good Hillary Clinton has done before or after she married Bill Clinton and especially not as Secretary of State under Barack Hussein Obama Jr.

Hey Hillary I told you, “Do you really think we are going to let you forget that or for that matter- get away with it?”

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/01/tr...7FklGuEgD4h.99