Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-02-2014, 10:36 AM

Default Hillary and the Muslim Brotherhood

Sudden threat
endangers dHillarious's 2016 run
Jerome R. Corsi

A threat to dHillarious Clinton’s much anticipated 2016 presidential campaign appears to be developing in Egypt where that nation’s government is taking steps to criminalize the Muslim Brotherhood.

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State dHillarious Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

Researcher Walid Shoebat, a native Arabic-speaker and a former Palestinian Liberation Organization operative, has reported on his blog that credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against dHillarious Clinton and Morsi’s wife.

Shoebat translated the following from an Egyptian Mehwar TV channel news video in which television reporter Nasr Qaffas explains on camera details of an interview Turkey’s Anatolia news agency conducted with Naglaa Mahmoud.

The excerpts from the transcript of the Mehwar TV news video include comments by Naglaa Mahmoud implicating Huma Abedin, wife of former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner and the former dHillarious Clinton chief of staff whom WND has identified as having close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood:

Qaffas: According to Anatolia Press, Mahmoud said, “I have between my fingers, a treasure trove of secrets from the White House and Mrs. Clinton fears my wrath.” She said, “I will not speak about Huma Abedin.” When asked if she had a close relationship with dHillarious Clinton, Mahmoud said, “When my husband returns from his kidnapping, the one who led the coup will pay a hefty price.” Of Mrs. Clinton, she said, “We have a long friendship of many years. We lived in the U.S. and my children learned there. This friendship increased further when my husband became the legitimate president of the country.”

Mahmoud went on to say that they were recruited by the Clintons from the U.S. and began their friendship in the 1980s. This appears to be a conspiracy that is being hidden.

When asked if they still have friendships with each other, Mahmoud said communications never ceased and that the conversations are all recorded. The wife of Morsi divulged that Mrs. Clinton seeks the assistance – both official and unofficial – of several members of the Muslim Sisterhood organization to help with problems in the Middle East. “We also have routine business dealings with the Clintons.”

Continuing with the excerpts from the transcript of the Mehwar TV news video, Naglaa Mahmoud claimed dHillarious Clinton is looking for the support of Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in her anticipated 2016 run for the U.S. presidency:

Mahmoud further stated that “dHillarious depends on us tremendously to help her succeed in the coming presidential elections, just as we helped Barack nObama win twice.” She is quite the looney bin to believe she helped nObama win. When asked about her relationship with Michelle nObama, Mahmoud said it is very good but it never developed to the point of close friendship, like with dHillarious.

On the ability of women to take the lead in the revolution, Mahmoud said that could indeed happen with the Sisterhood. “I have many wives of Brotherhood leaders with me. Many of their husbands were kidnapped and jailed too. I tell them to be patient, for you will have a great reward in the future. I tell them that if their husbands are martyred, we will see to it that they are married off to other men as soon as their menstrual period is over,” she said.

According to Mahmoud, the police will not touch the women, which is why the women are so effective.

Finally, the Mehwar TV news video excerpts suggest Naglaa Mahmoud was aware the current criminal charges her husband and other Muslim Brotherhood leaders face in Egypt could be a liability for dHillarious Clinton in her anticipated presidential race:

On her concerns that the Muslim Brotherhood could be identified as a terrorist organization, the wife of the former president said she was not and declared that she and her colleagues are in the process of organizing a “coup against the coup.”

“We are under the condition of war and Jihad,” she said, “and we have a good command of the necessities of war, the ancient and the modern. I will keep the tactics of war secret because in Islam, war is trickery.”

She said her conscience will not be eased until all of the traitors are hanged in the gallows.

“A key revelation in these reports is Mahmoud’s claim that the Clintons befriended her family in the 1980s while living in the U.S. As one of 63 leaders in the Muslim Sisterhood, Mahmoud is a colleague of Saleha Abedin, another one of those 63 leaders,” Shoebat wrote. “Saleha is the mother of Huma Abedin, who is a close adviser to dHillarious Clinton and wife of former Democratic Congressman, Anthony Weiner.”

Muslim Brotherhood goes on trial in Egypt

WND first reported in August that criminal charges have been filed against Malik nObama, half-brother to President Barack nObama, for his involvement allegedly managing funds for a terrorist organization based in neighboring Sudan as well as for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

A criminal trial against former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi is scheduled to begin in Egypt in January 2014, with Morsi facing charges that he supported the Muslim Brotherhood in acts of violence directed against the Egyptian people.

President nObama is likely to be a subject in Morsi’s criminal trial given evidence the nObama administration used to U.S. Embassy in Cairo to provide direct financial support to key Muslim Brotherhood political operatives, with the full knowledge and complicity of the Morsi government, as WND first reported in August.

In November, WND reported the Egyptian Air Force Officer currently residing in the U.S. and working as a physician, who has pressed terrorist charges in Egypt against President nObama’s elder brother Malik, has characterized the decision of the Egyptian government to prosecute the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt a conflict that involves “Moderate Muslims vs. the nObama brothers.”

As Jan. 8, 2014, approaches and Egypt prepares for the next appearance in court of former president Mohammed Morsi and the 14 Muslim Brotherhood leaders facing charges of incitement to murder, Sadek Raouf Ebeid believes Barack nObama and his brother Malik nObama in Kenya will be implicated in the criminal proceedings because of the support President nObama and his brother have shown for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Ebeid was the man who filed last August what in Egypt is known as “Complaint No. 1761″ with the office of Egypt’s Attorney General Hisham Barakat, a complaint that accused Malik nObama of managing investment funds for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

In a letter addressed to WND, translated and published as a “guest column” on the website of Walid Shoebat, Ebeid stressed that the promptness with which Hisham Barakat responded to the filing of his complaint requesting that nObama’s elder brother, Malik, be placed on the Egyptian terrorist watch list reflected not just the efficiency of Ebeid’s lawyer in Egypt, Dr. Ahmed el-Ganzory, but also demonstrated the degree to which this case “resonated with the feelings of the majority of moderate Muslims in the Arab world.”

On Sept. 5, WND reported that Ebeid’s attorney, Dr. Ahmed Nabil Ganzory, filed Complaint No. 1761, adding that the complaint asked the Egyptian High Court to consider placing Malik on the terrorist watch list both for his involvement managing funds for both the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and for the Islamic Dawa Organization, or IDO, in Sudan.

On Nov. 11, WND reported that Egyptian lawyers have filed criminal terrorism charges in the International Criminal Court against President nObama, in addition to the criminal terrorism charges previously filed in Egyptian courts against the president’s half-brother Malik.

Specifically, the criminal charges filed in the ICC against President nObama charge nObama coordinated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity including the torching, destruction and plundering of some 85 Christian churches, in the period March 7 through Aug. 18 in Egypt.

Attacks in Egypt on Coptic Christians

WND has previously reported on Muslim Brotherhood violence against Coptic Christians in Egypt.

According to a paper published Nov. 12 by Middle Eastern expert Raymond Ibrahim on the website of the Gatestone Institute, titled “What Happened to Christians in the Middle East this August?,” the attacks on Egypt’s Coptic Christians and their Christian churches began with the June 30 Revolution that “saw the ousting of President Morsi and prompted the Muslim Brotherhood to scapegoat and incite violence against the Copts.”

Ibrahim reported the attacks became “even more brutal in mid-August after security forces cleared out Brotherhood ‘sit in’ camps, where people were being tortured, raped, and murdered.”

He noted the attacks were especially devastating in Minya in Upper Egypt where the large Christian community was hit especially hard, with at least 20 attacks on churches, Christian schools and orphanages.

According to Ibrahim, the goal of the radical Islamists in their attack on the Copts in Egypt was “to erase all the traces of a Christian presence,” such that even the orphanages were looted and destroyed.

Earlier, in an article titled “Attacks on Christians Escalate in Egypt, Nigeria” published by the Gatestone Institute on Sept. 19, 2013, Ibrahim wrote:
On July 4th, the day after the Egyptian military liberated its nation from Muslim Brotherhood rule, Christian Copts were immediately scapegoated and targeted. All Islamist leaders – from Brotherhood supreme leader Muhammad Badi, to Egyptian-born al-Qaida leader Ayman Zawahiri, to top Sunni cleric Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi – made a point to single out Egypt’s Copts as especially instrumental in the ousting of former Islamist president Morsi, a claim that ushered in a month of slaughter against the nation’s Christian minority.

Although religious violence by Muslims against Christians remains largely unreported in the mainstream media in the U.S., Ibrahim warned that persecution of Christians in the Islamic world is on the way “to reaching pandemic proportions.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/sudden-th...arys-2016-run/
Old 01-02-2014, 06:39 PM

Clinton has a lot to unrecommend her, I believe she shouldn't even be in charge of planning a girl scout camping trip.

But I'm not buying this piece about Hillary Clinton.

To begin with, this piece is attempting to be taken serious with an opening line reference to "dHillarious". Then it claims that a former PLO operative has blogged that an unnamed and unverified yet "credible" Arabic language source (friend of a friend of a friend somewhere on the internet) has stated that Clinton and Morsi's wife are long time close friends who have engaged in a conspiracy against the post Morsi Egyptian government then throws Anthony Weiner's wife into the mix.

Oh, and of course, in spite of how politically slippery the Clintons are, "all conversations are recorded" and she further has business dealings with the Clintons - and the woman as a "friend" is outing them on several fronts.

Then Michele Obama gets tossed into the Muslim Brotherhood bowl with Clinton, Morsi's wife and Weiner's wife.

With a very, very long shot of "you just can't make this stuff up" (getting hit in the head with a coconut on the beach then eaten by a shark after stumbling into the water odds), I'm inclined to think that the writing staff for Weekly World News has moonlighted to pull a prank. Here's one about former NY Mayor Bloomberg putting looters into internment camps for at least 6 months then deporting them - all with the blessing of the Obama administration http://www.weeklyworldnews.net/headl...ernment-camps/

Scroll down for the piece, and note that the lead in above the header claims that the supermarket tabloid is "The World's Only Reliable News".

There's more than enough verifiable baggage about Hillary out there to make a case without referring to this credibility negating bait.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-02-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Clinton has a lot to unrecommend her, I believe she shouldn't even be in charge of planning a girl scout camping trip.

But I'm not buying this piece about Hillary Clinton.

To begin with, this piece is attempting to be taken serious with an opening line reference to "dHillarious". Then it claims that a former PLO operative has blogged that an unnamed and unverified yet "credible" Arabic language source (friend of a friend of a friend somewhere on the internet) has stated that Clinton and Morsi's wife are long time close friends who have engaged in a conspiracy against the post Morsi Egyptian government then throws Anthony Weiner's wife into the mix.

Oh, and of course, in spite of how politically slippery the Clintons are, "all conversations are recorded" and she further has business dealings with the Clintons - and the woman as a "friend" is outing them on several fronts.

Then Michele Obama gets tossed into the Muslim Brotherhood bowl with Clinton, Morsi's wife and Weiner's wife.

With a very, very long shot of "you just can't make this stuff up" (getting hit in the head with a coconut on the beach then eaten by a shark after stumbling into the water odds), I'm inclined to think that the writing staff for Weekly World News has moonlighted to pull a prank. Here's one about former NY Mayor Bloomberg putting looters into internment camps for at least 6 months then deporting them - all with the blessing of the Obama administration http://www.weeklyworldnews.net/headl...ernment-camps/

Scroll down for the piece, and note that the lead in above the header claims that the supermarket tabloid is "The World's Only Reliable News".

There's more than enough verifiable baggage about Hillary out there to make a case without referring to this credibility negating bait.
I have been listening to interviews and reading articles about this for weeks now. From various sources but most start with Shoebat, the guy that was at one time part of the PLO division of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of it came out over a month ago, about the same time there was talk about Obama's brother funneling money to the Muslim Brotherhood and some of the Egyptian politicians wanted him on the terrorist list.

This article was written by Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, the guy who wrote "Minutemen" with Jim Gilchrist.

I don't know how much of it is true, but I do think there is some validity to it. The Clintons are really ugly and ruthless.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I have been listening to interviews and reading articles about this for weeks now. From various sources but most start with Shoebat, the guy that was at one time part of the PLO division of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of it came out over a month ago, about the same time there was talk about Obama's brother funneling money to the Muslim Brotherhood and some of the Egyptian politicians wanted him on the terrorist list.

This article was written by Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, the guy who wrote "Minutemen" with Jim Gilchrist.

I don't know how much of it is true, but I do think there is some validity to it. The Clintons are really ugly and ruthless.
If it's true, the way it's written doesn't lend itself to credibility, as I outlined above.

I just now looked up Corsi, but have no further idea who or what he is. However, I believe the average person on the street reading his Hillary piece will regard him as a nut, and you as well for running it. You might come across as another Chelene Nightingale with all her goofy, paranoid rants about all sorts of crazy stuff. I know you're not that sort, but you can be painted that way. Think of how Gilchrist was painted with Shawna Forde.

Please think about it.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-03-2014 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
If it's true, the way it's written doesn't lend itself to credibility, as I outlined above.

I just now looked up Corsi, but have no further idea who or what he is. However, I believe the average person on the street reading his Hillary piece will regard him as a nut, and you as well for running it. You might come across as another Chelene Nightingale with all her goofy, paranoid rants about all sorts of crazy stuff. I know you're not that sort, but you can be painted that way. Think of how Gilchrist was painted with Shawna Forde.

Please think about it.
Look up Walid Shoebat at Shoebat.com He is the guy that Corsi is quoting. (Corsi distanced himself from Gilchrist shortly after the book was published) He is not someone I know, met or have had any conversations. The piece was sent to me by a TeaParty site and the cumbersome way it was sent was how they cut and pasted it.

Anyone who has been following the info covering the Middle East, but not through the main stream media, knows what the choppy piece is referencing.

Time may tell what Hillary did or did not do. I say "may" because the Clintons have a network that are very good at covering things up as history has shown.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Look up Walid Shoebat at Shoebat.com He is the guy that Corsi is quoting. (Corsi distanced himself from Gilchrist shortly after the book was published) He is not someone I know, met or have had any conversations. The piece was sent to me by a TeaParty site and the cumbersome way it was sent was how they cut and pasted it.

Anyone who has been following the info covering the Middle East, but not through the main stream media, knows what the choppy piece is referencing.

Time may tell what Hillary did or did not do. I say "may" because the Clintons have a network that are very good at covering things up as history has shown.
Just a little more, and I'll let it go.

I haven't read Corsi's books, but from the descriptions of the varying contents they seem to cover various issues in a manner conspiracy theorist Chelene Nightingale would be very comfortable with. I perceive him as a person who makes money off of delusion and paranoia.

You mentioning the Tea Party coupled with Corsi's ramblings rings a bell.

I'll begin by stating my belief that every Tea Party group is independent in its operation, there is little to no franchise beyond a common name, a general idea and people whose paths have crossed. I could be very wrong, but that's my belief.

I had briefly joined a forming Tea Party group, the only members I know of were myself and the founder. For various reasons I didn't pursue it beyond a certain point, and I'm not sure it got off the ground. However, the founder was in touch with various other groups and was preoccupied with radical Islam and American education. He gave me a DVD on the issue of radical Islam in America of which the content seemed reasonable enough, if I remember right it had to do with infiltration into American education along the lines of the Chicano movement with Mecha. It stated that they organized according to Gramsci's methods (Gramsci was an Italian communist who was in Vladamir Lenin's inner circle. He wrote a cryptic manuscript of sorts as he was dying in an Italian jail, I looked into it and concluded that modern scholars write competing theories/explanations as to what he actually meant).

I can see a large percentage of the Tea Party groups being concerned about radical Islam, I can also see some preoccupied with conspiracy theory, and I can see that the two can be packed into the same box.

I will look into Shoebat some more, just because he is alleged to have been quoted as translating something about those women doesn't mean that's what the man had to say nor that any of it is true - regardless of who originally came up with the story the other side of Shoebat. It sounds like "Hey! take this bait and look like a fool for running with it!" to me.

I'll end with a "for what it's worth":

I believe the average person out there who might want to check out an anti illegal immigration website and stumbles across Cresi's cut and pasted bit about Hilary, Morsi's wife, Mrs Weiner, and Michelle Obama in the first post of this thread is going to conclude we're a bunch of lunatics and won't be back.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-04-2014 at 05:48 AM.