Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-18-2010, 08:38 AM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Lowers Herself To Forum Use Again

Well this should be interesting:

http://nightingaleforgovernorforums.com/forum.php

Nightingale use to tell me all the time that the forum was futile, the forum is full of a bunch of people that only wanted to post but not do anything, I'm never going to have a forum on my own websites, blah, blah, blah, but now she returns to the scene of the crime.
this time, you can't even view it without registering so she can collect your email and such. the rules are pretty strict, but as most remember, they are usually cast aside anyway.,
So if you really want to get aggravated again, register up and see what happens
Old 07-21-2010, 08:48 PM

No want, need, or desire to deal with the elementary school kids that will be inhabiting that forum.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Actually, this makes sense. It's a logical thing for her to do as her future is approaching.

Chelene will lose the election in November. The run for office and all the mics, cameras and preening will be kaput. She will not, however, want to lose her spotlight/means of attention and band of hardcore sycophants. Her board will be morphed into part of whatever is next for her, whether it is another run for office (likely) or some other organizing venture that provides her a platform and lots of face time. The board will allow her to keep them informed of her doings/plans, and make whatever she intends to organize easier to accomplish.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:46 AM
SOS Associate

Well, the more things change, the more they remain the same..

Nightingale is on the prowl in central California for fame and fortune. She is hitting the TEA party circuit for donations and support. They have a forum which I presented some inconvenient facts and a little personal opinion. Some real debate took place at first, but then within 24 hours insanity had once again prevailed, and anything not generally speaking well of Nightingale was removed. In other words, all of my posts
Of interest is someone claiming to be nightingale wrote:

Quote:
Yes, we have been endorsed by the real www.saveourstate.org which had over 5000 members
I'll link you to the forum here:

http://centralvalleyteaparty.ning.co...ale-appears-to

Unfortunately there are still many in the TEA party movement who are just as easily swayed by snake oil salesman within their own ranks as there are in the liberal factions that oppose them.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well, the more things change, the more they remain the same..

... They have a forum which I presented some inconvenient facts and a little personal opinion. Some real debate took place at first, but then within 24 hours insanity had once again prevailed, and anything not generally speaking well of Nightingale was removed. In other words, all of my posts

Could you give us an idea of what you posted? I'd be interested hearing some substantial criticism of Nightingale on the issues, for example.

As far as I know she is the only candidate for governer that supports 1070. Isn't that worth anything? I don't really care how she gets along with anyone, I'm not looking for a roommate.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Could you give us an idea of what you posted? I'd be interested hearing some substantial criticism of Nightingale on the issues, for example.
Supporting SB1070 makes for good sideshow here in California because it carries almost no sway with the courts or the administration. Obama certainly wouldn't be influenced by Chelene supporting SB1070 even if she were governor.
I see pretty much all of Chelene's platform as a sideshow. If you got nuthin' else, you entertain 'em.

Hey! I am bankrupt, I owe my friends, I lie, I cheat, I have no credible management skills,...
But I support SB1070, lower taxes, and the second amendment. Hoooorah!
Old 07-25-2010, 04:11 PM

Default Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well this should be interesting:

http://nightingaleforgovernorforums.com/forum.php

Nightingale use to tell me all the time that the forum was futile, the forum is full of a bunch of people that only wanted to post but not do anything, I'm never going to have a forum on my own websites, blah, blah, blah, but now she returns to the scene of the crime.
this time, you can't even view it without registering so she can collect your email and such. the rules are pretty strict, but as most remember, they are usually cast aside anyway.,
So if you really want to get aggravated again, register up and see what happens

But on this forum, they will be talking about HER.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:58 AM

Meg Whitman wouldn't do these things. She'd just advertise on Spanish channels. Somewhere along the line, we must take a stand and leave the blah blah to the side and get serious about our goal.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Meg Whitman wouldn't do these things. She'd just advertise on Spanish channels. Somewhere along the line, we must take a stand and leave the blah blah to the side and get serious about our goal.
I agree with you but it is obvious that we do not have a candidate with enough appeal or name recognition and money to achieve victory this time around.

In addition I agree with SZ's cogent analysis and description of the only anti-illegal immigration candidate that will be on the November 2010 ballot.

The AIP is too weak after its own internal struggles. The Republican party has screwed the American people once more by allowing Meg Whitman to be their candidate and of course the Democrats are hopelessly lost.

Brace for impact. 2010 through 2011 is going to be a rough ride as reality challenges the fantasy-land created, legislated, and advanced by failed political parties promoting kooks and traitors.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post

In addition I agree with SZ's cogent analysis and description of the only anti-illegal immigration candidate that will be on the November 2010 ballot.

Who or what is "SZ"?