Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 PM
SOS Associate

Default Area Homeowner fights to Expose Loan Salvage Company

Today I picked up an ad of a man claiming to hold a protest of a company near my home. You know me; I'm always looking for like minded folks who are not afraid to boldly and publicly make their case.

so I drove over and found this:

This was his apparent target

So the essence is, this company appears to be preying on people who are underwater in their mortgages and they offer a service that doesn't really help, but it does reel them in and charge them some rather pricey fees. I've done some preliminary research on them, and I tend to think that this company is less than admirable, and maybe even reprehensible.
So I reached out to this guy, and we'll see where it goes.

The police came because while he was backing up he allegedly bumbed the employee car behind him. The police measured the damage and concluded that his vehicle was too high to have caused the dent (Which isn't even visible to the naked eye) and told them to exchange the usual info. Meanwhile, the company goons attempted to dissuade the protester, and even tried it on me when I started speaking with the guy at length.
Can you imagine having 5 cops coming to a fender bender where the damage isn't even really apparent? The company must have phoned in a threat of terror.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 07-09-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:15 PM
SOS Associate

Bad news

This company filed a lawsuit against this protester the same day I went to this protest.
I plan on examining the suit monday at the courthouse, but my gut tells me it's a defamation suit.
I've looked into this company a little, and I don't care for it at all. The treatment of their employees alone is reprehensible, they call 'em independent agents, and that appears to be far from the case. One employee sued them, and they were able to silence them with the non-disclosure clause of the contract, and....got all the documents withheld from the public by order of the court.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:02 AM
SOS Associate

So the case was defamation,

In addition, many other "customers" of this company are coming forward. They have been posting stories on a message board called ComplaintsBoard.
Last night a poster came on there, and I'm sure it's a company insider, and posted numerous SOS/Nazi inferences about me, trying to drive a wedge. They even posted the old photo from indemedia where the Nazi types were holding an sos sign....you tenured associates will remember that one.

These people stink, as do their business practices. They are catching people in the final months or weeks of their defaults on homes and siphoning off what bank they still have left in what is appearing to be a falsely promised scheme to save their homes. I've been providing aid in the way of research, education, tools of protest, and electronic media.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01 PM
SOS Associate

So today, our wannabe-guv, AG Brown, filed suit against this company. We protested several times and were able to help everyone pool up and even aided in information gathering:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...ead.php?t=7454

The link to the AG's filing suit is here:

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/10/06/308...o-cordova.html