Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Default Mass Voter Fraud Discovered In Florida, Could Sway 2012 Presidential

Mass Voter Fraud Discovered In Florida, Could Sway 2012 Presidential Election To Obama – With Video
Remember how close the 2000 election was in Florida, and how Florida decided the winner? We could well be in that situation again, and a single vote could swing it. Who will these non-citizens vote for? Obama? Most likely.
Breitbart.tv:

A local Florida station invented an unprecedented way to check for voter fraud: jury excusal forms. NBC2 compiled a list of jury excusals based on not being a citizen of the United States and compared it to a list of registered voters in two counties. They discovered almost 100 illegally registered voters, many of whom had voted multiple times. “I vote every year,” one woman told NBC2, despite the fact that she is not a US citizen. The woman had told the court that she couldn’t serve on a jury because she wasn’t a US citizen, but she doesn’t seem to have a problem voting like one.
Based on the NBC2 investigation, local election offices say they’ll now request a copy of every jury excusal form where residents say they can’t serve because they’re not a citizen.
NBC2 Florida:
Two elections supervisors are taking action after an NBC2 investigation uncovers flawed record keeping and human error allowing people who are not citizens of the United States to vote.
No one knows how widespread this problem is, because county election supervisors have no way to track non-citizens who live here.
So NBC2 did something election officials never thought to do, and found them on our own.
“I vote every year,” Hinako Dennett told NBC2.
The Cape Coral resident is not a US citizen, yet she’s registered to vote.
NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn’t serve as a juror because she wasn’t a U.S. citizen.
We found her name, and nearly a hundred others like her, in the database of Florida registered voters.
Naples resident Yvonne Wigglesworth is also a not a citizen, but is registered to vote. She claims she doesn’t know how she got registered.
“I have no idea. I mean, how am I supposed to know.”
Records show Wigglesworth voted six times in elections dating back eleven years.
“I know you cannot vote before you become a citizen, so I never tried to do anything like that,” Samuel Lincoln said.
He isn’t a U.S. citizen either, but the Jamaican national says he doesn’t know how he ended up registered to vote.
“It’s their mistake, not mine,” said Lincoln.
We obtained a copy of his 2007 voter registration application. It’s clearly shows he marked U.S. citizen.
“This is under oath, that document, they are attesting that it is true and by falsifying, it’s a third degree felony,” said Tim Durham, Collier County’s chief elections supervisor.
County supervisors of elections tell me they have no way to verify citizenship. Under the 1992 Motor Voter Law, they’re not required to ask for proof.
“We have no policing authority. We don’t have any way of bouncing that information off any other database that would give us that information,” said Lee County Supervisor of Elections Sharon Harrington.
NBC2: Does that need to change??
Harrington: “I think it needs to be looked at.”
Until that happens, the only way supervisors of elections can investigate voter fraud is if they get a tip.
So that’s what our list became. After showing them the nearly 100 names we compiled, both county election offices sent letters to each voter, asking them verify citizenship.
“It could be very serious. It could change the whole complexion of an election,” said Harrington.
It’s important we don’t know we know if these folks are here illegal or not, just they are potentially not U.S. citizens who registered to vote.
Voters who received letters have 30 days to show proof of citizenship, or they’ll be taken off the registration rolls.
Based on our investigation, both election offices say they’ll now request a copy of every jury excusal form where residents say they can’t serve because they’re not a citizen.
A local Florida station invented an unprecedented way to check for voter fraud: jury excusal forms. NBC2 compiled a list of jury excusals based on not being a citizen of the United States and compared it to a list of registered voters in two counties. They discovered almost 100 illegally registered voters, many of whom had voted multiple times. “I vote every year,” one woman told NBC2, despite the fact that she is not a US citizen. The woman had told the court that she couldn’t serve on a jury because she wasn’t a US citizen, but she doesn’t seem to have a problem voting like one.
http://patdollard.com/2012/02/mass-v...tial-election/

Here in California all applicants who apply for food stamps are required to receive a voter registration form when applying and are also told that one does not have to be a citizen to apply for food stamps if their children are citzens. Yes, voter fraud is rampant.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 04-04-2012 at 03:32 PM.