Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-21-2010, 06:22 AM

I am for the law and wish CA had the same law.
I think everyone knows how much I am against illegal immigration but I also think everyone knows how much I am against all racial bias.

That does not mean we do not need strict immigration enforcement, because we do. At the rate we are going the Invaders will next think they are entitled to just move into our homes, they just about have everything else.
BTW, when I say Invaders I DO MEAN ILLEGALS.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
See Pocho? Now I have something to aim for when he and I are at odds
If you think it is cute to piss me off, then quit whining about it when you do.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
A lot of people just don't seem to understand that there are many different people out there with many different ways of thinking who just happen to be "Hispanic".

Some of the people here agree with and expound on the propaganda brown racists dish out: race is indicative of language, culture, nationality, political belief, and personal belief concerning illegal immigration.

Much of the commentary seems to be directed towards "Hispanics" as if they were all the same exact person, rather than illegality and the problems with importing poverty and displacing American workers of all races and all ancestries as well as government sanctioned fraud and the rest.

They're all willfully ignorant, criminal, Drug pushing, gang banging, child molesting, Mexican flag waving, perpetually drunken pervert border hoppers, every last one of them - regardless of who and what they truly are.

Just as it slaps me in the face as who is likely to be an illegal, I also see a multitude of people who don't fit that description and have no fondness for illegals as illegals don't respect them and drive them out of work too, yet are driven into supporting illegals by rhetoric in tune with the above sentence.

It is fair to characterize the hispanic population as being related to and supporting of the flood of illegals coming into the US from the southern border. Constantly throwing up exceptions to this simple reality is part of the strategy of open borders and anti-citizenship advocates. People who constantly require critics of Mexican immigrants and their descendents to observe exceptions are not to be trusted with supporting efforts against illegal immigration.

But, it is a huge mistake to focus completely on the corruption of the US by its Mexican population as being the basic problem. It is not the basic problem, it is merely the worse symptom of the basic problem. And the basic problem is that the US is not policing against the simple presence of illegal immigrants. And also, the US has allowed its birthright citizenship to be completely corrupted against the only possible way it should be practiced, which is US citizenship for the descendents of parents who are both US citizens.

Illegal immigrants need to be hunted down and thrown out. It doesn't matter what race they are or which country they come from. China, Europe, Canada, it doesn't matter. Get rid of them and their children. We don't want them, we don't need them and we need to show them the same contempt and derision they show us by sneaking in.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:54 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
If you think it is cute to piss me off, then quit whining about it when you do.
Whining is part of the whole sibling thing. See? You are becoming one of us, more and more each day.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Dude, I read what you had to say about the Arizona legislation on Facebook, left a reply, and made it known that I largely disagree with you. I'm also aware that the substance of your concerns are Constitutional and privacy abuses by law enforcement. That doesn't make you a La Raza sympathizer. That makes you a member of a minority in this country that actually thinks about and values Constitutional protections.
Good point! Sadly, I forgot that the easiest route for the small-minded and cowardly is to call a person a name. That is the tactic of our opposition. It's pathetic that this tactic is being employed by members of this board, and others in the past.